Killer Smile and Third umma

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

(A few days later Kyung POV)

"KIBUMMIE'S BACK!!!" I screamed as I walked into the SHINee dorm.

"Baby girl, I've always been here." Key said.

"Not you Key, Super Junior's Kibum."

"Oh, damn too many Kim Kibum's in the kpop industry." Key muttered.

I laughed," If you guys need me just call me, I'll be spending the whole day with Kibum."

Jonghyun pouted," What about me?~"

"Yah, you still haven't publicly broke up with the yet." I snapped," Besides, I haven't seen or hung out with Kibum in forever!"

Onew sighed," Call me if he does anything dirty."

"You ert, Kibum wouldn't do anything to me." I stuck my tongue out at my brother," Bye guys~"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kibum~ My gosh, someone report to the public that Kim Kibum is alive. I repeat Kim Kibum of SJ is ALIVE." I joked. Seriously, I haven't heard anything from this guy since I left Seoul, he wasn't at my birthday due to filming.

He smiled - oh that killer smile kills me-, " I've been busy , sorry about that Kyung."

"Ah, it's fine. At least I get to spend today with you!"

Kibum's phone rang, I stayed quiet and tried not to eavesdrop on his conversation.

"I can't leave, I'm with a friend. Can't I postpone it for just a little longer? Please? No?" He let out a sigh," Fine, I'll be there in a few." He turned a gave me a sad smile," I'm sorry Kyung, I gotta go."

I frowned," Okay..."

Kibum pulled me into a hug," I'll see you soon....maybe." He muttered before leaving. I sighed, we just got out of the building damn it. And I only saw his smile once. The smile that I love so much.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked back into the dorm, SHINee still here.

"Eh? I thought you were spending the day with Kibum." Jonghyun said as I walked in.

"He had to leave because of filming." I sighed and took off my coat.

"Aw, that's okay Kyung." Onew muttered, but I could tell that he was a little happy.

I rolled my eyes," Oppa, don't hide your happiness."

Onew smiled," Oh fine fine."

Minho laughed," Kyung, you'll see him soon."

I shrugged," Maybe.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

Kyung walked into her room quietly. Aw, she's so upset about not spending time with Kibum.

Taemin lightly tapped my shoulder," Hyung! Do you think Kibum hyung was Kyung's ex-boyfriend?"

We all huddled closer when Taemin said that.

"Yah don't make me eat someone innocent." Onew warned.

"Ani! Noona gave me hints about her first love. She said he's a idol now, taller than her and older than her by a few years! Kibum hyung fits all that!"

Key rolled his eyes," Along with a bunch of other guys she hangs out with. She's giving us general hints because it could fit anyone, you know how many guy friends she has."

"But noona seems so upset that she couldn't hang out with him." Taemin pouted.

Minho paused," ...Could it be him then?"

Key shook his head," I already know who it is."

"Really?" We all said in unison.

Key smiled," I'm not telling you guys though."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I'm her mom. I know everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyung POV

I spent a few hours in my room, finishing papers. Took a few hours, killed some time before Key came in.

"Hey baby girl. What are you doing?"

"Papers." I replied.

"Hey, by any chance is ............ you first love?"

I froze, I've blocked out that name from my ears. How could he know? How in the world did he figure it out? I blocked it out because I heard someone besides Hankyung say it like that.

"N-no."

"You just stuttered baby."

"Okay fine fine.... He is." I turned around in my chair to face Key.

Key fist pumped," I knew I was right."

"How did you find out?"

"I'm your mom, I know everything."

I laughed," Besides that."

He shrugged," I don't know, it just seemed to fit together." He sat on my bed,"So...why did you two...break up?"

I bit my lip," Just....I don't know. It was kind of sudden, he just came to me one day and said ' Let's break up.' . He said it was because he was busy as a trainee but I could just tell there was something else behind it...."

Key scoffed," That's a stupid reason to break up with someone. Espicially with my baby girl, you're the whole freaking package."

I laughed," Whole package?"

"You're everything a guy could ask for! But sure, most of the time when you're a trainee it's recommended that you don't date anyone during that  time but seriously!," Key shook his head," I'm disappointed in that guy."

I forced a smile," He's successful now though, I'm happy for him."

"You two act like nothing happened though! I would absolutely be a wreck if I had to be with him so much."

I shrugged," We promised to still be friends...Maybe I shouldn't have said yes to him in the first place, then this mess wouldn't have started.."

Key sighed," Baby girl, if you said no to him things would have been messed up. Either way it would have been messed up. If you didn't want anything to begin then you shouldn't have met each other."

I sighed," We would meet each other eventually, either years before or when I came over to live with you guys here in Seoul. I would have meet him and I would have fallen in love with him. It doesn't matter where and when I would meet him, I would still fall head over heels for him..."

"So, you still love him?"

"I'm always going to be his. Heart and soul, I'm his...."