Fanservice anyone?

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Ah Kyungsoon-sshi do you mind if we ask you to do some fanservice?" SeungGi asked.

I had asked if I could appear on Strong Heart to clear out rumors, which I add , are not cleared out yet. I raised an eyebrow, " Sure."

"But you promise you will go through with all request right?"

"Sure."

SeungGi smirked at my answer, " And here begins Kyungsoon's fanservice!"

~~~~

"Wait wait. So you're asking me to use SHINee songs and make them into something for Jonghyun? Then sing and dance to the song?"

Everyone snickered, " YES!"

"Oh I got one!" I stood up , "  Jonghyunie~ Oh! , I’ll give you my soul~ Jonghyunie~ Oh!, please accept me~ Jonghyunie~ Oh! sweetly, a little more sweeter ~ Whisper my serenade~" I sang, dancing to the chorus too. I felt my face flush and I sat back down laughing.

" Jonghyunie?" Teukie laughed.

"Well Juliette is three syllables while Jonghyun is only two, I just needed one more syllable." I explained.

"More more!" Everyone chanted.

"Let me think." I paused, thinking of another song that would work.  I stood up when an idea came to me, " Jong Jong ! When the sad music flows~ I think of you (Eh eh eh). Jong Jong ~ Why can’t I erase A heartless you (Oh oh oh). "

~~~~

From Juliette to JoJo to Noona neomu yeppeo I had went on with fanservice and took up that time I could have used for clearing out my rumors. Ugh. Ah oh well.... I'm so bored.... There's nothing to do with the guys here~ Everyone's busy and I sitting around at the dorm alone. Hm.. I should put up another video on my YT account. I grabbed my laptop and placed it on a counter in the kitchen , recording starts now~  " Hey everyone, I here alone at the dorm and it's really b-"

"Yeobo~ Where are you?~" Jonghyun called when he walked into the dorm. What's he doing here?

I don't know why, but I ran to him and I hugged him, " Wah~ It's so boring!! There's nobody to hang out with~"

He hugged me back and we awkwardly walked back to where I had my laptop, " Oh, what are you doing?"

"I was making a video for my YT account."

Jonghyun gasped," Without me?~"

I laughed, " You weren't here until now. What are you doing here anyway?"

Jonghyun ignored my question, " We're totally making a video together."

~~~~

"Annyeong~ Yeobo and I are making a fanservice video~" Jonghyun sang, well isn't he happy today?

"No! I already had to do fanservice on Strong Heart."

"You went on Strong Heart?"

"Yeah, to clear out that we're not dating."

" What are you talking about? We ARE dating."

"NOT."

"But we have couple shirts for a reason!"

I raised an eyebrow," What couple shirts?" Jonghyun ran off into his room to get our ' couple shirts'. I sighed, " All the guys I get in my videos do not help me at all."

Jonghyun came out a few minutes later, " These shirts!" Jonghyun held up two couple shirts for the camera and I to see. Our couple shirts were simple white t-shirts with half a heart on each shirt with the word love split in half.

"You bought those shirts on your own."

"Yea, because we're totally dating."

I sighed, " Ah, no we're not. I swear it on the lives of my guy friends."

"Which include?"

"Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ, Big Bang, Beast, 2PM, 2AM, UKISS, FT Island etc."

Jonghyun stuck his tongue at me, " Blah."

"Weirdo..."

"Cutie~"

"Dino."

"Panda!"

"Short."

"Shorter."

I laughed, "Okay, enough 'fanservice' for me." Just as I was ended the video, Jonghyun jumped on me and kissed my cheek. I really hope that didn't get filmed...

A/n What pairing or  person would you guys like to see more of? Comment and tell me, I'll be glad to write it out :D