I Couldn't Tell Her but I'll Stay Strong so I Can

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

(Elijah POV)

Kyung forced a smile on her face and tighten the grip on my hand, "Saranghae Elijah .... I love you man..." Her voice crooked through tears and that's the last thing I saw before everything went black.

~~~~

There's so much more to say to her. There's so much more to do. I just didn't have enough time to tell her everything. I couldn't tell her love I've loved her as more this whole time. I couldn't tell her how I tried to look for her.

How much I loved her.

How much I'm going to miss her everything. Her voice, her smile, her laugh, everything. I'll miss teasing her, pranking her, being with her.

Kyung-ah....there's still so much to tell you...and because there's so much to tell you...I'm going to stay strong. I'm not going to let myself leave you. I promised to always be there for you and I'm going to.

~~~~

I was only 13 when I met Kyung, Kibum hyung too. Of course they only stayed at my place for like a month, but we became fast friend. Close friends. when they left, I was so upset. I thought I would never see them again.

I was only 14 when I found out that I would be attending the best medical school in  the States. A bitter sweet age for me. The same day I discover my smart-ness, my dad dies. Umma couldn't handle it and committed suicide a week later. Leaving Ae Sook and I in auntie's care.

I was only 15 when I had a horde of older in their twenty fangirls following me around blushing whenever I show up. I would keep coming back and forth from the States to South Korea. When ever I came back to Seoul, I would try and find Kyung. But I never did. That's when I became a model, hoping that maybe she would see a picture of me, remember me and try to look for me.

I was only 16 when I met Taehyun. When Auntie got a divorce and remarried, already having a step son. resulting in Ae Sook and I having a step cousin. We were good friends, Taehyun and I. He became the guy I looked up to, my role model. Being 5 years older to me, it felt more like he was a brother than a cousin.

I was only 17 when Taehyun change. It only took him one year, clingy, overprotective. I might even be able to use the word obsessive. Slowly became bi-polar, but my respect for him didn't change. I thought this was just a phase. But I clearly, was wrong. It was starting to become noticeable that something was wrong with his head. He would claim himself my only friend, not letting me have any other friends besides himself and Ae Sook. This was the age where I dreaded the holidays and breaks, having to see Taehyun, having my freedom taken away.

I was only 18 when I found Kyung. February 1, 2009. I'll never forget the day i found her, having spent a birthday alone. I felt the sudden urge to buy choco pies to remember my old friend. I never thought I would meet her again, it's almost as if it was fate. We caught up, eventually moved in together, took the same courses, we stuck together like two peas in a pod. Wearing matching clothes everyday, acting like a couple so that the fangirls would back off. It worked. But now, I know that part of it was because of Taehyun. I hated the moment when Kyung told me she was leaving for Seoul, to go see her famous brother that I had heard all about. I was gonna miss her, and I didn't know when she was going to come back.

I was 19 when I reunited with Kibum hyung too. When I became friends with SHINee and even Super Junior. Yeah, I had to stay with Taehyun to see Kyung and it wasn't until the night she was attacked did I have to stay away from her. Push her away. I hated doing that. I didn't want to shove her away, I wanted to keep her by my side. She was my best friend, scratch that. She is and always will be my best friend.

I am now 20 and on the verge of dying. I've somewhat confessed my love for Lee Yun Kyungsoon, and I'm going to stay strong for her. For her and Ae Sook. There's so much more to do in life; finish college, get a job, get married, have kids and start my own family. There's still so much more to say.

That's why I'm going to stay strong for those two precious girls.

~~~~

Kyung POV

I sat quietly next to Elijah, he's barely alive. they managed to get some life back into him, a very weak heartbeat. But he's alive. Jonghyun pulled me into his chest," Kyung...everything's going to be okay."

I ignored that lie," What happened to Taehyun? Did they catch him?"

Jonghyun's face saddened," No. After he stabbed Hyung Seok, I'm pretty sure he lost his sanity. He ran away screaming ' What have I done??!' and ran off somewhere. The police tried to catch him, they didn't catch him though.."

I hid my face in Jonghyun's chest," I'm not gonna lie. I'm scared."

Jonghyun kissed the top of my head," I know, but they're going to track him down and catch that bastard."

"They don't need to track him down...he's going to come back by himself." I whispered.

Jonghyun wrapped both arms around my protectively," Security is going to be a lot tighter now. They're going to place a tracker on you just in case something happens."

I bit my lip,"Jonghyun...?"

"Yes?"

"Did you really mean it when you said you still loved me?"

"Yes...." He paused," Do you still love me?"

I nodded my head," Yes." I could see that small smile on Jonghyun's face.

"C'mon, let's get going. Visiting hours are ending."

We stood up , hands entwined. I glanced at Elijah. Hang on Elijah, stay strong. Wake up as soon as you can. Please.