Scandal !!!

Cold Hearted Man

Why did everything that he says made me blushed? Haish, get a grip Violet Lau. He’s a celebrity. I picked Hye Li up and then drove to boutique.

“MinJi is sick, and boss wants you to replace her.” I told her in the car.

“Re-replace MinJi sunbae?” she asked. I nodded and glanced at the rearview mirror.

“Once we get there, we’re going to pick clothes for each member. Mostly the clothes are the same. Then I need you to makeup someone.” I said.

“Who?” she asked.

“The girls whom MinJi unnie makeup,” I said and added, “Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun.”

“SNSD’s comeback is important to SME and me. You’re new, and I haven’t seen your work. This is your chance for you to show me. Understand?” I asked.

“Ne,” she said shyly. I parked my car and walked inside the boutique.

“Annyeong haseyo,” I said bowing. Hye Li followed my suit.

“Annyeong…Violet-ssi?” the owner of the boutique, probably in her forties said.

“Ne, I came here for SNSD’s outfits.” I said.

“Ah, right, right. Follow me,” she said. I followed her then I realized Hye Li hadn’t moved an inch.

“What are you waiting for?” I asked slightly annoyed. She apologized before following me into the boutique.

“Annyeong Violet-ah,” Hyun Jae the hairstylist said.

“Annyeong, Lucas oppa, annyeong.” I greeted the hairstylists.

“This is Hye Li, she’ll replace MinJi unnie for a while,” I said.

“Annyeong Hye Li-ssi.” Lucas and Hyun Jae said.

“Annyeong Haseyo,” she bowed.

“Call me oppa,” Lucas said. Hyun Jae glared at him. I laughed, “Now let’s see the hair.”

“Hyoyeon is prettier with her hair down,” I commented looking at the sketch.

“But mostly in their performances, their hair will be up,” Lucas said, his index finger pointing at the ceiling. Hye Li looked up.

“Aigoo, so cute.” Lucas said making Hye Li blushed. I rolled my eyes while Hyun Jae glared at him.

“When are they-” Hyun Jae was cut with the bell sound that the door made every time someone opened the door.

“Annyeong Haseyo,” we heard girls saying that a few times.

“They’re here.” I announced and turned around to look at Hye Li.

“Act professionally and don’t mess up.” I said and motioned her to come with me.

“Everyone, this is Hye Li and she’ll be replacing MinJi unnie.” I announced.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” Hye Li bowed.

“Right now is, So Nyuh Si Dae!” the girl said smiling.

“Okay, okay. Now let Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun try the outfits, Yuri and Taeyeon do their hair and for Yoona, So Young, Sunny and Hyoyeon, let’s do makeup first.” I said and I brought Hye Li to makeup session.

“The concept is dark,” I told Hye Li and she nodded, she began with Seohyun.

“Nice,” I commented. She thanked me and continued with Yoona. I put on makeup on Yuri and Taeyeon before they try their hair.

“OMO!” Sica gasped from the hair stylist room. She then ran to me and grabbed my hand and took me away from the members.

“What is it Sica?” I asked slightly worried. Then Sica showed me her phone. She was currently browsing internet and I took her phone. What’s so important? My eyes went wide at the headline of the news.

 

[UPDATE] SUPER JUNIOR’S KIM HEECHUL HAS A GIRLFRIEND?

 

And below the headline was my picture sending Heechul at his van. There was a picture of us under the umbrella, walking and laughing, a picture of me outside the van, a picture of me talking to his manager and a picture of me on my back with my pink Ferrari.

 

Super Junior Kim Heechul was reported to be seen at the outside of SME building. It’s clear that a woman was sending him to his van. It was raining and they were sharing an umbrella. After the unknown woman sent him at his van, the woman was seen having a chit chat with Super Junior’s manager. Paparazzi followed the woman and snapped a picture of her and her car; Pink Ferrari LAU 3709.

Just now, we’re wondering who the woman is. Fans of Violet Lau, a Hong Kong Supermodel confirmed that the car belonged to her. It was a present from her agency. Violet Lau, sister of Super Junior M’s Henry Lau is currently working as a makeup artist for SNSD.

SME has not said anything and we’re still waiting for them to clarify this. Is Kim Heechul breaking SME rules of no dating allowed? Heechul’s twitter is currently loaded with his fans’ question.

 

I gave the phone back to Jessica and laughed at the thought of me dating Super Junior Kim Heechul even though a part of me want this to happen in real life.

“Omo, unnie, do you really? Um, are you dating Heechul oppa?” she asked.

“NO!” I said and walked back and continued putting makeup on Taeyeon.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Ask the cucumber princess.” I said and laughed. Jessica told them about the scandal and I continued denying about me dating Heechul.

 

Oh my super girl,
Ni shi wo de baby girl,

My phone sang and I put down the eyeliner that I was holding and took out my phone. I was stunned at the screen name.

 

Ta kan bu jian ni de mei li

Ping fan bei hou de mo li ,

 

The song went on calling for me to pick up.

 

Oh my super girl
Wo shi ni de super man

 

“Who is it?” Sunny asked.

 

“Seunghwan oppa,” I said, my face was pale, out of blood.