A Simple Day...for now

Cold Hearted Man

 

“You and Hye Li will start working with Super Junior right after SNSD promotion. But, this evening, I need you to go to Super Junior practice room to see the dance steps and song for the comeback and start choosing the clothes for them. You can get the sketches at Jiah-ssi.”

“Ne, songsaengnim,” I said.

“Please be there after lunch time.” I nodded and he dismissed us.

“Unnie, I’m so excited! I’m working with Super Junior!” she squealed.

“Are you an ELF?” I asked smiling at her.

“Yes,” she squealed in delight.

“May I know who your bias is?”

“I like them all,” she said shyly.

“Eh, come on…tell me.” I said.

“My top 3 biases are Kyuhyun, Donghae and Sungmin. And Eunhyuk too!” she said and her face flushed.

“Let’s have lunch together okay?” I asked chuckling at her.

“Sure, unnie. I’ll take my makeup case.” She left to her desk and I went inside the room.

“I’m working with Super Junior, now.” I told Hyun Jae unnie who was leaning to Lucas.

“Violet, you’re at the search engine again.” She told me.

“Really?” I asked leaning down to read the news.

 

Violet Lau’s Suspicious Tweets

Violet Lau, a makeup artist from SME who was once gossiped with DBSK Hero Jaejoong and Super Junior Kim Heechul, last night tweeted making fans felt uneasy.

Violet and Heechul have confirmed that they do not know each other, but yesterday, Kim Heechul and Violet Lau has tweeted with each other and what making fans uneasy is that the fact that Violet knows something they don’t. Do Kim Heechul and Violet really do not know each other? We can assume that after the scandal, they got to know each other, but citizen have started to doubt their relationship again.

Heechul tweeted at Violet,

 

@PureVLau86 Gumawo…kkk ^^

@Heedictator are you home already? What did the doctor say?

There’s an anti trying to poison me…but this is Mighty Kim Heechul…kkk^^ @PureVLau86

@Heedictator glad to know that our Milky White Skin Kim Heechul is fine. I regretted that I didn’t snap a picture of you throwing up…kkk^^

 

Before the tweets, Violet Lau tweeted,

1, 2 steps...the day is nearer now…I hope to see all of you on stage together =/ Always Keep the Faith

What did Violet Lau means by “I hope to see all of you on stage together”? And with DBSK motto, ‘Always Keep the Faith’ she has made the Cassiopeias nervous.

I think it’s a good thing to work with SME as you can get close to their artists and knows what is going on.

And I’m glad to inform the ELFs that Henry Lau will be coming to Korea regarding Super Junior Lee Donghae’s tweet:

@PureVLau86 noona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! @Henrylau is coming to Seoul!! ^^

 

“What?” I asked them as they stared at me with their big eyes.

“You’re so famous.” Lucas shook his head.

“Come on, I was a supermodel before…” I said and went to my table.

“Oh, and did you say that you’re going to work with Super Junior? ELFs might get jealous.” Hyun Jae said.

“Like I care.” I said and grabbed my makeup case.

“Especially Petals,” Lucas added.

“I’m a Petal too, you know.” I said organizing my makeup case.

“Fans can be really scary when it comes to their idol.” Hyun Jae unnie said.

“Ara, you’re saying that like I’m not a fan.”

“But you’re different; you’re once a famous model. Your idols know you.”

“I’m late, text me the rest of your preach okay?” I patted Hyun Jae’s head and walked out to the café with Hye Li.

______________________________________________________________________

Heechul looks like a kid in that picture, right? So cute^^