Visiting Jane

Cold Hearted Man

SKIP TO THE THIRD WEEK OF SNSD RUN DEVIL RUN

 

“Teukie Hyung,” Donghae suddenly said.

“Ne?” Leeteuk said without taking his eyes of the tv.

“Do you want to visit Jane? We’re kinda free right now.”

“Yeah, I promised her so…I’ll call manager hyung.” He said and Donghae sprang to his room to change.

“We’re home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Hyuk Jae, Heechul, Donghae and I want to go to hospital.” Leeteuk told them as he hung up with the manager.

“Is Fishy sick?” Heechul asked.

“No, we want to visit Jane.”

“Can I come to???” Hyuk Jae asked with his puppy eyes.

“Sure, Chul-ah, do you want to come to?” Leeteuk suddenly asked.

“Umm, okay…” that was unexpected. After the fight that was almost a month ago, they never bumped into Violet and if they did, she’ll ignore Heechul. Leeteuk who was kinda shocked just nodded his head and they went into their room to change.

____________________________________________________________

 

“Can I help you?” the nurse asked.

“Um,” Leeteuk was hesitated. Should they reveal who they are?

“This is private hospital, we wouldn’t let the press know about you.” The nurse said giving them an encouraging smile.

“We’re visiting Jennifer Lau,” Leeteuk said.

“Sure, but who are you?” the nurse seemed not to recognize them under their disguise.

“Super Junior Leeteuk.” He said expecting a squeal from the nurse. But the nurse just wrote his name and handed them their pass. Exchanging weird glances as the nurse keep working professionally, they walked toward the elevator.

“Omo, did he say Super Junior???” the nurse suddenly asked herself and squealed in delight =P

__________________________________________________________

 

“510, 512, 514!” Donghae then opened the door and poked his head inside.

“Palli!” Heechul whispered but in a shouting tone and he pushed Donghae inside.

“She has grown,” Donghae said as he saw the familiar girl. Her face has grown prettier and matured, her short hair is long now, but her big eyes were closed.

“You met her?” Eunhyuk asked.

“She accompanied Violet during the U MV shooting. She took our photos.” Donghae who once had memories and share good times with Jane began to cry.

There was nothing they can do, Jane is in coma, and there is nothing to watch actually. However, Donghae and Eunhyuk cracked up lame jokes even though there was 75% that Jane didn’t hear them. Leeteuk smiled and sometimes laughed along Eunhyuk and Donghae while Heechul was playing with his thoughts.

He remembered Violet story and it has been a year. How does she survive? And he felt guilty for being so cold with her. He is just, well, jealous with Jaejoong. Like a nightmare, he remembered how Jaejoong and Violet are so comfortable with each other, laughing together, how he called her Lily, how he just took her hand in his, and how Violet is so depending on him. He let out a sigh and then speaks of the devil…

“Hyung, annyeong haseyo.” Heechul’s eyes snapped to the door.

“Jaejoong-ah, annyeong,” Leeteuk said getting up.

“It’s a surprise to see you here, hyung,” Donghae and Eunhyuk bowed.

“It’s me who surprised to see you here,” Jaejoong said. “Heechul? You’re here too?” he asked in a surprised tone. Heechul nodded.

“What are you doing here?” Heechul asked.

“I’m just here to check up on Jane, but since you’re here, it’s a relief then.” He said. The four members looked at him, confused.

“I didn’t come here yesterday. Changmin did visit her though but he just dropped by. Lily has been busy with SNSD that she doesn’t have time for Jane. I hope Jane is okay with that,” he chuckled after he explained to them.

“So how long have you been visiting her?” Leeteuk asked as Jaejoong comfortably sat at the end of Jane’s legs.

“It’s been a year.” He said and let out a sigh.

“Before the accident, Jane wanted to eat grilled meat but they argued and their car met an accident. Since that, Lily always visits Jane at night and she brings along grilled meats that she cooked. She’s been doing that for a year, non-stop.” Jaejoong told them.

“Isn’t she busy? When SNSD’s comeback, when she worked for you, who visited Jane?” Donghae asked he had started to cry again hearing what Jaejoong told them. If Violet saw this, she might never let them visit Jane again.

“Right after our schedule, she’ll come here. When she’s busy with SNSD, DBSK always come here, but we ended up eating the beef that I cooked,” he let out a faint laugh. Heechul frowned at this and was about to ask something when Jaejoong’s phone rang.

“Wait,” Jaejoong said to them as he answered his phone.

“Ne?” As always, when you’re talking with someone on the phone, the others listen attentively >//<

“Oppa, how is she?”

“She’s the same, oh, Lily, Super Junior is here too.” Jaejoong informed her glancing at his hoobae.

“Jinjja??? All of them????”

“Not all of them, pabo.” He chuckled.

“YAH!!”

“Don’t shout! Only Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung, Donghae and Hyuk Jae,” he said.

“Mwo? Heechul??”

“Are you deaf?” he asked, annoyed.

“Sheesh, oppa, please picks us up.”

“Us?”

“I’m with Hye Li,”

“Ohhh, that pretty girl.”

“Oppa!”

“Lily is jealous~!” he sang.

“…”

“Arasso, oppa will pick you up now, annyeong.”

“Are you planning to stay here a little longer?” Jaejoong asked them as he got up.

“A little while more, we’re waiting for manager hyung to pick us up.” Leeteuk answered.

“Okay, I need to pick Lily up, I’ll see you later.” He said and walked toward the door before he stopped on his tracks and turned around.

 “Heechul hyung, can I talk to you?”

___________________________________________________________

 

LOL, cliffhanger..=P Is this a 'not updating season"? many people didn't update and I'm bored.. lol^^

And yes, I won't be updating for a while..since school starts tomorrow and I'm busy. This time, I REALLY MEAN IT. 

Btw, I'm quite sensitive lately, anyone who bash SUJU(13+2) or DBSK (ALL 5), I won't hesitate to attack them with my sharp tongue..and might punch them in the face =P I keep a knife in my mouth, just so you know.. =/

And, Happy Birthday to the Cold Hearted Man, KIM HEECHUL =P Heenim partied with Chocoball last night >//<

I slept at 3 am just to trend #heebday ! kkk^^ PETALS are as crazy as Heechul =)

And Jaejoong will be leaving this story for a while T_T I'm so sad...

And, I once promised to write KyuxYou fanfic if Cold Hearted Man subscribers reach 50..and I'm keeping the promise, but it's a one-shot..I might write a whole story if many of you wants it. =P

Enjoy your day, 

Sincerely, an UNDEAD CASSIOPEIA ^^ 

A/N: UNDEAD is Petal + ELF ..I talk to much right? Well, that's because I won't be updating and I'm going to miss you all~~! ^^

RANDOM: I want to eat steak~! that Jae cook! LOL^^ Nice day, everyone =)