Making of No Other 2/2 and Confession?

Cold Hearted Man

 

We left home at 3.30am and reached the studio at 3.45am. It’s a 15 minutes ride if you hit the red lights and drove over limits ;)

“The boys aren’t here yet.” Cho Hee grumbled and yawned.

“You went home early yesterday-I mean today.” I commented.

“What’s with the tired face?” I asked.

“I’ve been here since midnight. And before that I’ve been going back and forth to pick up the clothes, why did they give me the wrong one? Thrice you know!” she babbled.

“Arasso, the boys should’ve arrive around 4 right?” I asked.

“It’s okay, the studio hasn’t done yet. The staffs just arrived here.”

“Hmm, let’s get to work.” I said and took out the clothes and separated them.

“Is that a hole?” Hye Li gasped.

“Where?” Cho Hee asked frantically.

“Great, it’s Leeteuk’s. Can’t they do work properly?” I scoffed.

“Please check the other outfits too.” I added. We found at least 5 ruined shirts and we started to call the boutique to prepare another one.

‘You’ve sent the clothes to Super Junior right?” I asked Cho Hee.

“Ne, I hope there are no ruined clothes there. I’ll see at the van if there are any other clothes.” Cho Hee said and left.

“Annyeong haseyo!” as we glanced at the boys, there must be ruined clothes since some of them were wearing normal tee.

“Were the clothes ruined?” I asked.

“Yes,” and the boys started complaining.

“Cho Hee unnie is getting you a new one.” Hye Li said.

“It’s unusual, maybe it’s because we are rushing…” I said. Cho Hee returned and gave Yesung a black vest and Sungmin a new shirt. Leeteuk wore a red tights and Ryeowook had to wear Donghae’s spare shirt. But the recording was fun as the boys were fooling around.

 

2/3 of the recording is them fooling around. We’ve started recording since 4am and the boys are still dancing and we’re still fanning them and wiping their sweats =P

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l53a7s0IwK1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

I really want to sleep now.

At 6 am they’ve finally done and we wiped their sweats and fanned them and let them rest first. The staffs hanged the background and fixed the lightings and after an hour they filmed the dance again with new clothes.

After a few takes it’s now solo scenes. The staffs prepared the lightings and everything while the boys were resting.

“Noona, aren’t you tired?” I jumped at the voice and looked over my shoulder. “If you’re not then you can makeup me.” Siwon smiled.

“When did you come?” I asked and suppressed a yawn.

“Did you get a good sleep?” he asked, his eyebrows twitching.

“No, noona sleeps lesser than you,” I said as I applied the bb cream.

“Noona should take a rest then,” he said worriedly.

“No, it’ll be fine after we finished your MV and promotions.” I smiled.

“Done,” I said and smiled. Siwon was staring at me and then he let out a soft smile. He shook his head and then went to the staff to start his scene.

“I wonder what he was thinking though,” I muttered.

I was applying makeup on Eunhyuk when Leeteuk was doing his solo lip sync.

“Okay, done. Hwaiting,” I smiled and he smiled his gummy smile.

“Fan! Fan! Fan!” Leeteuk whined like a child at me.

“Aish, oppa…” I muttered and pulled out a hand fan from my bag and fanned him.

“Eh? You haven’t eaten the chocolate?” he asked seeing the chocolate in my bag.

“Eh? How did you know about the chocolate? Did you give it to me?” I asked.

“I shouldn’t tell this to you, but the one that give the chocolate is…” he looked around and leaned to my ear, “is Heechullie.” He winked at me.

“Jinjja?” I asked feeling that my face is heating up.

“Violet ah, are you hot?” he teased and took the fan from me and started to fan me.

“Oppa!” I hit his arm and then he laughed leaving me behind.

“Did he really give this to me?” I giggled quietly and looked around to make sure no one was watching me. As Eunhyuk happily finished his solo scene he came running to the members. I sat on the chair and let out a deep sigh. I tore the chocolate wrapper and put it into my bag, its white chocolate, my favorite. Hye Li and Sungmin were enjoying themselves. Sungmin was chatting with her and she will laugh at everything he said. They’ll make a good couple.

“Uwaa, chocolate! I want that too!” Cho Hee said from behind me and tried to snatch the chocolate from me.

“Bwoya, go buy one for yourself.” She pouted and I laughed, “Mehrong,” I stuck out my tongue at her. My eyes landed on Heechul’s and I caught him looking at me. Hiding my red face, I smiled as I ate the chocolate.

“Unnie, can you help me?” Hye Li said pointing at Ryeowook. She was currently busy with Heechul. I, however took her place in fixing Heechul’s hair.

“Thanks for the chocolate, I love it.” I said softly and caught him smiling as he left for his lip sync scene.

“Noona,” Donghae interrupted my thoughts. He pouted seeing me not focusing on him.

“What is there to fix for my Prince Hae here?” I said and smiled.

“Noona, you keep watching and smiling at Heechul hyung, waegurae?” he asked cocking his head a little.

“Nothing, Donghae yah, hwaiting!” I said and sent him off. We packed everything and bade goodbyes at the other staffs after Donghae was done.

“It’s done! We won’t be busy until Friday.” Cho Hee groaned as we walked to the basement.

“Whatever, I’m going to get a good sleep.” I yawned.

“Yeah, there are dark circles and you’re looking like a panda.” Cho Hee joked.

“Annyeong, Cho Hee walked out from the lift.

“Unnie,” Hye Li called me, “I’m not going home with you.” She said.

“Wae?”

“I-uh, Sungmin oppa said he’ll give me a ride.” She said blushing and I laughed.

“Unnie! You shouldn’t laugh.” She said as her blush deepening.

“Arasso, mian, have a good date.” I said and laughed as I walked out from the elevator.

‘Eh? What’s that?” I thought. There was a card slipped at my car’s wiper. “Isn’t this the card that Heechul-ssi use for the MV?” I muttered and gently pulled it out. My heartbeat was beating too fast that I scared it’ll burst from my chest and I opened the card. A gasp came out from my mouth seeing Heechul’s handwriting was all over it.

I’m not good in expressing myself.

I’m not good in showing my love to you.

I’m not good to show you how much I care about you.

 

I’m not an angel like Park Jungsoo.

I’m not kind hearted like Han Geng.

I’m not a weirdo like Kim Jongwoon.

I’m not strong like Kim Youngwoon.

I’m not funny like Shin Donghee.

I’m not cute like Lee Sungmin.

I’m not a great dancer like Lee Hyukjae.

I’m not a gentleman like Zhou Mi.

I’m not charming like Lee Donghae.

I’m not religious like Choi Siwon.

I’m not obedient like Kim Ryeowook.

I’m not silent like Kim Kibum.

I’m not evil like Cho Kyuhyun.

 

I’m Kim Heechul, a pretty boy. A big space star.

And there’s one thing that I’m good at.

I’m good at loving Violet Lau.

 

Will you be my yeoja chingu?



 

I haven’t write the next chapter, so how do you want Violet to react? I hope you like the confession, I know it’ll be much better if Heechullie confess himself, not by card but whatever.

Comment please!

Heechul went to Inkigayo yesterday to support the boys.^^ But they didn’t win, it’s okay as long as they can feel our love… <3

 

[cr: jinskyu]