MV Making

Cold Hearted Man

Just as last night I was visiting my mother’s grave and now I’m back at Seoul preparing the makeup for SNSD. Today they are shooting their MV and it was a very hard work. They just finished practicing the moves and changed their clothes. I was doing Taeyeon’s makeup when Jessica took a sit next to Taeyeon.

“Unnie, palli.” Jessica said. I ignored her. She scoffed and took a look at the mirror. She grabbed a comb and tidied her hair.

“Do you like your hair?” I asked.

“Eh?”

“Your hair, do you like it?” I asked, pointing at the black highlight at her bang with the mascara I’m holding.

“Ah, ne. It suited the concept. I loved it.” Sica said smiling.

“Say thank you to Vy (W-H-Y) unnie.” Taeyeon said. Jessica sent her a confused look.

“Your hair, I was the one who suggested it to do like that.” I said proudly. Other than putting makeup on artist's faces, I choose or more like suggesting their hairstyles and clothes. 

“Jinjja? Wah, gumawo!” she hugged me and the mascara smudged Taeyeon’s eyelid.

“Sica-yah! See what happened.” I said and quickly grabbed a face cotton and mascara remover.

“Mianhae,” Sica smiled innocently. “Unnie, want to go shopping with me later?” she asked.

“You’re busy, and I’m busy too.” I said.

“I mean after our promotion,” she said.

“Mmm,” I mumbled and focused on Taeyeon’s face. I’m done with most of the member, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Soyoung will be makeup by MinJi unnie. I was doing my makeup for Seohyun when the girls screamed in delight.

“Wah, thanks for coming oppa!” I heard Sica said. I focused on Seohyun’s face.

“You haven’t start filming?” the guy asked. I recognized the voice but decided to finish the makeup first. Was it one of TVXQ member?

“Okay, done!” I said at Seohyun.

“Kamsahamnida unnie,” she said politely and got up.

“Tiffany-ah!” I called my eyes were roaming at the studio searching for the girl when those black eyes met mine. Ah, it’s Heechul-ssi. I smiled at him, acknowledging him.

“Yah! Hand me the eye makeup remover.” MinJi unnie interrupted. I smiled at him again before grabbing the remover and ran to MinJi and took a foundation and started to makeup Tiffany’s face. I tried hard to focus when my bias was in the same studio with me.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I was shocked to see the girl was here. So she worked with SME, SNSD’s makeup artist. Today her hair was in bun and there was no purple highlight on her hair. Today she wore makeup which emphasized her beauty more. She also dressed nicely, unlike the other day I met her. I got to love the skirt and how her legs look so nice in that skirt.

I watched as she ran to another makeup artist before running back to Tiffany. I always amazed how women can walk on the heels. And yet, this girl was running in those heels. She was pretty with or without the makeup. I called for Sica.

“Sica-yah, who’s that?” I asked.

“Who, who?” she asked confused.

“That makeup artist.” I pointed at the girl.

“Oh, it’s Vy unnie. Wae?” she asked.

“She looks familiar. Um, how old is she?” I asked.

“She’s older than you. Wae? Oppa like unnie? Kkk,” she laughed. “Hyoyeon-ah! Heechul oppa-“

“Yah!” I almost yelled. “I just ask how old she is. Aish.” Sica laughed.

“Go ask her then. Oppa, fighting!” she said before laughing again. Aigoo, this kid. SNSD started their MV filming but the girl is nowhere to be found. What’s her name again? I didn’t catch what Sica called her. I looked around but there was no glimpse of her.

“We’re going to do solo part in ten more minutes, start with Yoona!” the Director said. I saw a girl rushed to Yoona but the girl’s hair was black and long that reached her waist. Sheesh, no luck. But at least I know where to find her now. With a satisfied grinned I bade goodbye to the girls and headed for my schedule.

 

SNSD- Run Devil Run MV ^^