Fishy To The Rescue...Or Not

Cold Hearted Man

 

Lee Yoojin walked into the SM building with her head high, she was going to warn the makeup artist that stole Heechul from her before she went to see her uncle.

“Aren’t I nice? I still go and find her to warn her before I take my actions.” Yoojin said chuckling to herself.

“There you are,” she said and I glanced over my shoulder and saw the niece of Lee Sooman. “Yah, stop right there.” She said as I continued walking. I stopped on my tracks and turned to her.

“Yes, Yoojin ssi? How can I help you?” I asked lifting my eyebrow at her.

“Didn’t I ask you to stay away from Heechul oppa?” she snarled.

“Yes, you did but I didn’t listen.” I said. “Anything else? I’m busy.” I said. She glared at me but didn’t say anything else. “I’ll take that as no.” I said and turned around and walked away from her. Her next words stopped me.

“If I can’t have Heechul oppa then no one can have him.” She said and smirked after receiving no response.

“If you really love him, you’ll step away.” Yoojin continued. I took a deep breath and walked away from her.

After retrieving the USB, I headed back to SNSD’s practice room when I bumped into Heechul.

“Did anything happen?” he asked.

“No, wae?”

“Nothing,” he said and took a quick glance at the surrounding before pecking my lips. 

“Bwoya…” I blushed and smiled at him.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“SNSD’s practice room.” I said. We walked together with his hand on my waist.

~*~*~*~*

“Go on, lovebirds.” Yoojin said and smirked. “I’ve warned you but you just wouldn’t listen.” She said again as she snapped another photo of the two lovers using her phone.

“I think a video is more convincing.” She said and rummaged inside her handbag searching for her camera. She quickly recorded the two and tiptoed to get closer view. She then viewed the video and smirked, satisfied. Her smirk was gone as someone snatched her camera.

“What the hell were you doing?” Donghae asked and the camera and clicked the play button on the latest video. His eyes widened realizing it was Heechul and Violet and he deleted it straight away. He searched for any other pictures and videos but found none.

“What I’m doing is none of your business, Lee Donghae.” Yoojin scowled and took her camera back. She flipped her hair arrogantly and walked away.

“Should I post these now?” Yoojin asked browsing the pictures that she took. She then shook her head thinking that using a laptop might make it easier.

~*~*~*~*

I straight away went home after work without waiting for Heechul. Yoojin actually has ruined my mood for the whole evening. I sighed and drove back home after buying some fried chickens for Jennifer and I.

“How’s your study?” I asked Jennifer as she finally sat down to eat.

“Fine…” she sighed and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Unnie, can I ask you a favor?” she asked.

“Who am I? A stranger? What is it?” I asked.

“I…I have a project…and we need to take pictures of someone…can you ask Donghae oppa to model for me?”

“Yah, aren’t you being too much? Your friends will ask you how you get to take picture of Donghae…” I said shaking my head.

“Unnie! Please, help me…” she aegyo-ed.

“Hmm, I’ll ask him.” I said and her face lit up.

“Unnie, your phone is ringing.” She said and I got up and was surprised to see it was Sica.

“Unnie!” she said as soon as I picked up the call.

“What is it?” I asked lazily.

“You…you and Heechul oppa…” she said in hesitant.

“What?” I asked urgently. What can possibly happen?

“Your photo with Heechul oppa.” She said.

“What?!” I asked and rushed to my laptop and typed in “Heechul” and the word suggestion was “’s girlfriend”

There were five pictures of us, and I guess I was too shocked to hear Jessica’s voice over the phone.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Jennifer asked seeing me frozen. She walked over and peered at my laptop screen before her jaw dropped.

“Unnie…isn’t that you?” she asked. My phone rang but I was too numb to pick it up and Jennifer picked up my phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh, Teukie oppa. Ne, we just knew. She…she froze? Arassoyo, mm, arassoyo.” She said.

“Unnie, gwenchana?” she asked. “Unnie,” she called again and shook my shoulder. I held up my hand signaling her to stop shaking me. I was too dizzy and numb to react to anything.

“Unnie, Leeteuk oppa said to call him.” She said but I can’t register her words in my brain. The words that Yoojin said replayed in my mind. How can she…She really meant it when she said no one can have Heechul if she can’t have him.

I don’t need the ability to see the future to know what will this lead to.

“Unnie, it’s your boss.” Jennifer said and handed me the phone. When she said my boss, she meant Lee Sooman and not my stylist boss.

“We’re trying to stop the pictures from spreading. You’ll come by at the office tomorrow. Don’t let anyone see you.” He said strictly and hung up.

Minutes later, Jennifer came with a glass of warm milk and asked me to go to bed. I closed my eyes and just hoped that everything was a nightmare. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I woke up at the nightmare, or maybe it was a premonition…I can’t differentiate it. Honey hopped onto my lap and nuzzled her nose at my tummy and I her head.

“This…is really the end of it, isn’t it?” I asked her and she just gazed at me, didn’t want to be the first to break the bad news to me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry for not updating! School is killing me! The first day of school, we already have homework and I have to do notes! >//<

I might update late, I can only use computer once a week, but I won’t abandon this story. NEVER!! ^^

Thank you for waiting and sorry for waiting! =3