Your Eyes

Cold Hearted Man

I browsed the set of brushes and sponges at the rack. SNSD is going to have another comeback. It means more work and more money. This world is all about money. I chose brushes with high qualities and put them in the metal basket that I carried. Then I browsed for foundations and bought two of them, then browsed for eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Their concept will be dark but look natural in a way. I bought Maybelline product as I worked with them for years. I decided to search for eye shadow, blusher and lipstick at Lancôme. I headed to the counter where a young teenager was reading a magazine. Part-time maybe, again, the world is all about money. I put my things at the counter.

“Are you a make-up artist?” the girl asked realizing that I won’t buy makeup tools this much for myself.

“Ne, I worked for SM Entertainment.” I answered politely even though this girl is younger.

“Jinjja??” the girl squealed. I nodded and raised an eyebrow with an amused face.

She laughed nervously. “Have you met Super Junior?” she asked.

“No, I used to work with DBSK but now I worked with SNSD.” I told her.

“You met Yunho oppa??” she asked in a fan girl mood.

I nodded. “Can I pay my things now?” I asked her. She flushed and quickly scanned my things.

“So how is he?” she asked.

“Handsome.” I replied shortly.

“What I mean is, is he friendly?” she asked with a displease tone. “I heard from people that he is a little arrogant.”

“No, he’s nice.” I said.

“What about Jaejoong oppa??” she asked.

“Nice.” I said.

“Is he-“

“Look, I worked for them. Means, I only makeup their pretty and handsome face. I never had a chit chat with them.” I said sternly. The girl gave me a dirty look.

“Here’s your things.” She said bitterly and I paid using SME credit card.

“Thank you,” I muttered under my breath and walked out from the store.

What I said was a complete lie. I not only chit chat with them, but I hung out with them. Like I said, we’re close friends. No, I did not date them. But I got into scandal with one of the member. (A/N: I’ll reveal it later! Though, you might have guessed it!)

It was raining heavily. I walked in a supermarket and bought some snacks and groceries. I bought tons of low fat yogurts for SNSD dongsaengs. It was still raining by the time I finished my shopping. There was a man and ahjumma on a bench near the store. I put my things down and took out my cell phone.

“Pretty girl, have a sit.” The ahjumma said to me as she got up and I saw her son with an umbrella. I sat down next to the quiet man. I called the cute Sunny.^^

“Yoboseyo~”

“I finished my shopping. Where are you? Pick me up now.” I said.

“Unnie! Mianhae... I have a schedule...mian, mian.” She said doing her aegyo. Keep this in your mind, I’m immune to Sunny's aegyo.

“Yah! Lee SunKyu! Then how should I get home?” I asked slightly annoyed. Just now she said she has no schedule. Aigoo…

“Ask for Hyoyeon unnie, I’m sure she has no schedule.”

“Arasso…” I hung up and sighed. I felt the man’s gaze and looked at him. He averted his gaze and looked down.

 

‘Wait a minute, I know that eyes…’

_______________________________________________________________________________

Who is he??

Dugeun dugeun...who is he...???