Noona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

Cold Hearted Man

“Wah, chukahae!!!” I said cheerfully, congratulating the girls.

“Everyone was jjang!” Hye Li said.

“Ah, kamsahamnida~” they chorused.

“Now, everyone get enough rest for tomorrow, okay? We need to sort each of your clothes since tomorrow you all will be wearing different clothes,” I told them.

“Okay, unnie take care!” Jessica said and the girls left.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Do you have license?” I asked Hye Li as I parked our car at the boutique.

“No,” she answered.

“Oh, okay.” I said and unlocked the car.

“Do you want me to get a license?” she asked me as we entered the boutique.

“Annyeong haseyo, eomonim~ We’re here.” I said. “I don’t control your life, Hye Li-ah.” I said to her.

“It’s all up to you,” I said. This girl already changed her appearance, but I don’t think I deserved to change her personality nor her life. We sort their clothes, making sure their accessories are complete, and same like their MV. It finished at 11p.m. After thanking the owner of the boutique I sent Hye Li home and went home.

“Ah, begeopa…” I whined and dragged my foot into the elevator. I rested my head on the wall and as the door opened, I dragged my foot again.

“NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard someone yelled causing me to jump. I turned around and was attacked with a hug.

“Donghae?” I asked and pushed the man away from me. “Ahh! Donghae-yah!” I hugged him tightly. “Noona misses you so much. Does Prince Hae misses noona too?” I asked and released him.

“Noona, let’s eat together.” He said grinning widely as I called him Prince. He pulled or dragged me to their dorm.

“Vy noona is here!!!” Donghae yelled.

“Wah! Noona!!”

“Vy noona!

“Noona! Bogeoshippeo~~!” that one was said with 500% aegyo, must be Sungmin.

“Noona!”

“Kids, quiet!” Leeteuk scolded him.

“Annyeong haseyo, wuli syupeo juni OEYO!” they said sticking their hands in front of them. ‘Is Heechul here too?’ I thought scanning them. They are seven?

“Annyeong haseyo, Violet Lau imnida,” I said bowing.

“Let’s eat!” Eunhyuk and Donghae said and sat me between them.

“Am I interrupting-“ I asked.

“Yes, you are.” A cold voice said coldly. ^^

“Hyung!” Sungmin said.

“Hyung!” Donghae was shocked.

“Yah!” Leeteuk scolded him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

It is Cold Hearted Man 1 month anniversary~~~!!! Chukahae!! Jeongmal gumawo to the subscribers, silent readers, commentators and everyone that read this story!!!

Next chapter is a little violent =P so I’m not posting it on this happy anniversary day =)

You can guess who the owner of the cold voice is =)

And Happy Belated Birthday to Angel Teuk~! May you stay healthy and keep smiling for us to see your dimples!!