Oh my God.....

Cold Hearted Man

 

“We’re going to head to our next schedule, be careful, okay, hyung?” Donghae said to Heechul. Their manager just picked them up from hospital and Eunhyuk, Donghae and Leeteuk need to head to their next schedule while Heechul was dropped at their dorm.

“Hm,” Heechul just nodded and closed the van door. The members shared a worried glance, after Heechul returned from talking with Jaejoong, he seemed too quiet and that’s unusual for him. The manager drove away after making sure Heechul has got into the apartment safely.

 

Violet’s POV

 

“Thank you, oppa.” I said as we reached the apartment.

“…”

“Oppa?” I snapped my fingers at him.

“Ne?” he asked.

“Thank you,” I said. He nodded.

“Why are you so, um, serious?” I asked.

“Nothing.”

“Did anything happen?” I asked.

“No.”

“Come on, you can tell me.” I looked at him with my puppy eyes. He seemed too quiet.

“It’s okay. Nothing important.” He gave me a small smile.

“If it’s not important-”

“Don’t worry too much okay? You’re going to be like Yunho,” he said. I rolled my eyes at him and he scoffed.

“Annyeong,” I said and waved at him, I watched as he drove away and walked to the lift when someone bumped on me.

“I’m sorry,” said the girl in a hurried tone.

“Gwenchanayo,” I said helping her getting up.

“Mianhamnida,” she said again and quickly ran away from me. She’s one weird girl… I stepped out of the elevator and was greeted with Baengshin in front of my door.

“Eh, Baengshin-ah, you’re here.” I said squatting down and scratched his ears.

“Where’s your bipolar owner?” I asked and got up. I pressed the password and the door unlocked.

“Do you want to come in?” I asked. He meowed and followed me into the house. Before I closed the door, I noticed Super Junior’s door opened and Heechul got out.

“Are you searching for Baengshin? He’s mine now,” I smirked and I saw him bending down. I closed the door and fed my cats with Baengshin. They didn’t mind him, and I fetched some toys for them. All of sudden, Baengshin meowed and ran to the door. He scratched the door and meowed loudly.

“You’d miss your master already?” I asked unlocking the door and opened it. I followed him to the Super Junior dorm, ONLY to make sure that he’s okay…

But I turned out to gasp at what I saw…

 

“Oh my God…” I muttered.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another drama ahead..=P but I won't make it big...just a tiny drama =) 

Such a long wait isn't it? School is killing me..But I'm just chilling, feel like healing ^^ kkk