Key

Cold Hearted Man

 

The next morning, Heechul whom has washed up grinned widely as he remembered last night’s incident. Aish, now, how does he supposed to acts to Violet? He opened the door and was greeted with silence. At the fridge, there was a note;

 

I already go to work.

Enjoy your breakfast =P

                                  Violet.

P/S: Lock the door and give me the key later.

 

I was surprised to see fried rice on the counter. The scent was like Hangeng’s cooking. I sniffed the food and grabbed a spoonful of the rice. It’s indeed Hangeng’s Beijing Fried Rice. Did Hangeng come here? Shortly after, Heechul received a call from his manager. He finished his meal and locked the door before happily walking down the lobby.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

“What time do we see the boys?” Hye Li suddenly asked me.

“Ayyy, why are you so excited to see the boys?” I asked her, chuckling.

“Unnie,” she hit my arm playfully as her face turned red.

“Aigoo, did they ask you out?” I asked as I arranged the paper containing Super Junior’s clothes sketches.

“No,” she said. “I wish they are though…” she muttered.

“Aigoo, do you have crush on someone?” I asked her.

“…….oppa.” she mumbled.

“Who?” I asked.

She suddenly let out a giggle. “Sungminnie oppa,” as soon as she said that, she covered her red face.

“Aigoo…” “Give the sketches to Jaehyun and ask her to send this to the boutique.” I said and gave her the sketches.

“Where do I meet you unnie?” She asked.

“Meet me at the lobby, I’m going to pick up the tailor.” I said and grabbed my handbag and makeup case. Hye Li nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________

3p.m.

“Aren’t Vy noona and Hye Li coming?” Donghae asked.

“Molla…” Leeteuk replied before gulping down the water.

“Heechul hyung, did you sleep at Chocoball headquarter last night?” Sungmin asked. Heechul who was drinking his water suddenly choked. The room was in chaos that they didn’t realize the door opened.

“Yah, aren’t you practicing?” Their manager’s voice boomed.

“Hyung! We just rested for less than two minutes!” Kyuhyun argued.

“Dance one more time and then Hyun Ji-ssi is going to get your measurements.” Their manager ordered. The boys reluctantly got up and got into their positions. The music was .

 

 ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba
ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba

 

neon algga malgga algga malgga neomu yebbeun miina 

nal michyeotdago malhaedo nan niga johda mina

(Do you know or not, know or not that you’re very pretty, beautiful girl
Even if you call me crazy I still like you, beautiful girl)

I was watching Siwon’s reflection and saw him winked at me as he finished his line. I rolled my eyes at his playfulness.

 


nuga jeonhaejwo My baby to my baby naega yeogi itdago malya
gidarinda malya

(Someone tell this to my baby, to my baby that I’m here,
that I’m waiting)

Heechul’s intense stares were on me and I was struck, unmoved. What’s this feeling? My heart beats for him…I shook my head and focus again on their performance and scribbled something on my notebook. Jiah and I were working while Hye Li and Hyun Ji-ssi are enjoying their rehearsal. My phone played Sorry Sorry Answer, telling me I got a text.

 

 

From: Henry

Yo, sis! I’m coming to Korea next Saturday, April 17. Arrival time is 5pm!

 

From: Violet

Yes, you marshmallow. I’ll pick you up and going to bring you to Jennifer.

I felt a lump on my throat as I sent him the text. I don’t think I’ll be able to tell him the truth…this was supposed to be happy reunion isn’t it?

 

From: Henry

Awww, did she miss me? And how are the cats that I gave you? You like them?

 

From: Violet

No, I LOVE them. I’m working right now, see you soon!

 

From: Henry

Okay, sis! Byebye =)

 

From: Daddy

I told Henry to go to Seoul. Tell him about Jennifer.

 

From: Violet

I know.

 

Okay, great! I inhaled deeply and leaned against the mirror.

mwol salgga salgga salgga salgga neoreul wihan seonmul
Oh~ michigetda saenggakman haedo johahal ni moseub

(What should I buy, buy, buy, buy as a present for you
Oh, I’m going to go crazy from your image That I’ll like even just thinking about it)

Donghae threw me the rose and his charming smile causing me to smile and forget about the problem for the meantime. Hyun Ji and Hye Li stared at me in envy. Jiah faked a cough and threw a smirk at me.

 

They ended their dance with a bow and started to complain how tired they were.

“Shush! Start from age order, Jungsoo-ya, you do the measurement first.” Hyun Ji, Jiah and Leeteuk oppa went to the corner and the members joined me and Hye Li.

“Noona, are you tired?” Sungmin asked in aegyo and massaged my back.

“Aigoo, you done well,” I praised him.

“Let’s eat dinner together!” Donghae interrupted.

“Dinner?” Hye Li blurted out.

“You too, Hye Li!” Donghae smiled.

“What about me?” Jiah asked playfully.

“You too,” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Tomorrow, SNSD is having a photoshoot for ELLE Magazine.” I told them.

“We’re going to eat at this restaurant! Chinese! Okay?” Donghae asked hopefully.

“Call!” I grinned. It’s been for almost two years since I ate Chinese food!

“Violet-ah,” Heechul suddenly called my name and everyone turned their attention at him.

 

 “Your key,” he said and winked at me. OMG. The boys and the girls gasped and I saw Heechul smirked.

_______________________________________________________________________________

What did you think of Heechul’s teaser picture?? I’m waiting for the TEASER right now!! Grrrr! SM!!! Faster release the trailer!!!

The boys gave Violet a lot of messages right? XD

the 'Ayyy' is pronounced like in the Ayyy Girl