Can You Show Me Some Skin?

Cold Hearted Man

 

“Unnie, I already took the sketches from Jiah sunbaenim, do you want to take a look now?” Hye Li asked.

“Once we finished eating okay?” I said.

“Unnie, do you know where is their practice room?” she asked.

“9th floor maybe, I don’t know.” I answered and continue to eat.

“Does Kyu oppa really evil?”

“Gosh, Hye Li! Eat your meal and then you’ll be able to meet him! Please focus and act professional okay?” I snapped.

“Mianhae, how did you control yourself? I’m so nervous.” She replied, her face flushed.

“I understand, now eat first okay?”

After finished eating, we asked for Super Junior practice room which is at the 7th floor, room 702. I knocked the door while Hye Li is breathing in and out trying hard to steady herself.

“Violet-ah! And who’s this?” Seunghwan asked.

“This is Hye Li, she’s a makeup artist too.”

“Annyeong haseyo,” Hye Li bowed politely.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Seunghwan, manager of Super Junior. Come in,” we came in and the boys who were practicing saw our reflections and I was attacked with a bone crushing hug.

“Are you trying to kill Violet?” Seunghwan oppa asked as he separated Donghae from me.

“Annyeong haseyo, wuli syupo juni oeyo!”

“Annyeong haseyo,” me and Hye Li bowed formally.

“This is Hye Li she’s the same age as Kyuhyun.” I told them.

“Call me oppa,” Leeteuk immediately said.

“Call him ahjussi please,” Kyuhyun said receiving laughter.

“Continue with your practice!” Seunghwan said and the boys obeyed. Hye Li and I sat at the corner seeing them dancing. While they’re practicing, we decided which clothes for the members.

 

1 HOUR LATER

“Unnie,” Hye Li suddenly whispered.

“Mwo?” I asked without taking my eyes of my laptop screen.

“Jiah sunbae wrote a note here,” she whispered.

“Why are you whispering?” I whispered back, frowning as I took the sketch book from her.

For the MV and the performances, Leeteuk should show his body. See the members’ muscles and decide the clothes based on their ‘specialties.’ For their photobook, we’ll discuss it later.

“Unnie,” Hye Li whispered again. This time I looked at her and chuckled at how red she was.

“Guys, can I have a moment?” I asked catching their attention. Ryeowook stopped the music and they had their attentions on me.

“Did Jiah tell you about ‘revealing some skin’?” I asked.

“Yep, and I’ve worked out a lot.” Leeteuk smiled his dimple smile.

“Okay…so, um, can you tell me which part you had worked a lot?” I asked them carefully.

“Noona wants to see my abs?” Sungmin asked.

“NO.” I answered before he pulled his shirt up.

“Nevermind. I’ll ask your manager.” I decided and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Hye Li asked worriedly.

“I want to meet Jiah first okay?” I said and I can see in her eyes telling me NOT TO GO!!! I laughed and turned at the boys. “All of you! Take care of Hye Li!” I said and slung my handbag before closing the door.

**

When I returned, they were sitting in a circle and joking around. I smiled seeing Hye Li’s face and how she’s comfortable with them.

“Hye Li, let’s return to office now.” I said.

“You’re leaving already?” Sungmin asked. I nodded.

“Guys, I need to send you home now.” Seunghwan oppa appeared behind me.

“Hyung, can I drive by myself? I want to see Chocoballs,” Heechul spoke up.

“Yes, do you have the spare key?” Heechul shook his head.

“Eunhyuk-ah, where’s the spare key?” Eunhyuk searched the key in his backpack, but found no key.

“It’s okay, just ring the bell okay?” Leeteuk said. Seunghwan oppa nodded and we all walked out from the studio.

___________________________________________________________________

Heechul didn’t have the spare key…did you expect that the Super Junior will open the door for you when they’re sleeping? =P

Next chapters won’t be drama, but a little moment with Heechul and Violet^^ I’m writing it right now^^

Sungmin is so cute in this gif...LOL