She's the Mastermind

Cold Hearted Man

 

We applauded as BoA finished performing Hurricane Venus. Next was f(x) with Nu ABO. SNSD performed Run Devil Run and Oh. During Oh, Yoojin suddenly stood up and asked them to stop. SNSD immediately got down from the stage and was replaced by SHINee.

I was seated 7 tables behind Super Junior. Heechul was facing me and he will steal a glance at me and I will reply with a comforting smile. Inside, I was nervous if Yoojin noticed the ring on Heechul’s finger.

Super Junior performed Neorago, Sorry Sorry, Boom Boom and No Other. Heechul sent me indirect messages during these four performances, aww, he’s so sweet.

When Super Junior M was performing, I noticed that Yoojin was trying to talk with Heechul. Being Kim Heechul he was, he technically ignored her and kept looking at me. I blushed as he mouth ‘saranghae’ and avoided his burning and strong gaze.

~*~*~*~*

“Heechul oppa, that was daebak,” Yoojin said smiling at Heechul as the boys returned to their table after performing.

“It’s because I’m Kim Heechul.” Heechul replied nonchalantly.

“Oppa, am I your type?” Yoojin asked boldly. Heechul forced a smile and nodded.

“Oppa, should we date?” Yoojin asked making Heechul to choke.

“Oppa, gwenchana?” she asked leaning over to pat his back.

“I’m fine,” Heechul said and held her wrist. Yoojin blushed and looked at his hand holding hers. Her eyes widened seeing the same ring that the makeup artist wore was on Heechul’s ring finger.

TVXQ performed Maximum and Yoojin kept quiet. She glanced at Heechul and saw Heechul smiled and mouth ‘saranghae’, but the smile passed through her. She waited for a while and then looked behind her shoulder seeing Violet talking to someone beside her. ‘So, they are dating?’ she thought.

“Datchyeo inneun muneul yeoneun geon shijakhaneun geon na in geol~” Changmin sang.

(I will open the closed door, I will take the first step, it’s me~)

Yoojin s smirked and while watching the performance, her mind was busy thinking how to separate this two lovers.

~*~*~*~*

After the performances ended, Yoojin cut the cake and we started eating. I was chatting with Sung Yeon when I received a text.

From: Chul oppa <3

Stop chatting with your friend and look at me

I looked up and saw him smirking. I smirked back and turned back to Sung Yeon and continued our topic.

From: Chul oppa <3

Yah, don’t ignore me!

I laughed and continue chatting with Sung Yeon. My phone rang and I answered.

“Yah! Stop ignoring me!”

“Oppa, stop being so childish.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Come to our table for a while,

“It’s a fatal thing to do.” I said and hang up.

From: Chul oppa <3

Yah, you better come here or I’ll get you. ;D

“Aish, I better go see what he wants.” I said to Sung Yeon.

“Both of you are so cute together,” Sung Yeon laughed and I blushed.

“Omo, you’re blushing!” Sung Yeon teased and I hit her arm slightly. I made my way to them and saw Yoojin looking at me. I gave her a small smile and went to Henry instead of Heechul.

“What is it?” Henry asked looking at my anxious face.

“Nothing…” I said and he looked at me. “Oh, here’s the spare key.” I said and gave him the key.

“That girl is scary…” Henry whispered at me.

“Haha, whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

“Violet-ssi,” Speak of the devil…

“Yes?” I asked turning around.

“I’m staying here for a while and I would love to learn makeup from you,” she said which I doubted it.

“Sure, you can just come to SM building anytime.” I said.

“Hmm, what if I just come to your house?” she asked.

“That would be inconvenient for me since I live with Henry and another sister…” I made an excuse.

“Oh, Siwon oppa!” she suddenly shouted and spilled the wine from her glass at my dress.

“Omo, I’m sorry unnie!” she said and wiped my dress with tissue.

“Gwenchana,” I said and forced a smile.

‘What is she playing at?’ I thought.

“Noona,” Donghae called me and handed me his jacket. I smiled and wore it to cover the red wine stains.

“Do you want to change?” Donghae asked.

“Maybe no, I’m going home.” I said.

“Do you want me to drive you? You drank some wine right?” he asked.

“It’s okay, you enjoy the party.” I said and smiled at him and excused myself.

~*~*~*~*~*

Yoojin has been eyeing everyone for the entire scene. There was no Siwon at all, he was chatting with his hyungs. When she spilled the wine accidentally, she noticed Heechul got up from his seat with worry eyes. She noticed Donghae looked up and stood up too.

Heechul ed his jacket but Donghae handed his first. She can tell that Donghae loves Violet but she is with Heechul now.

When Donghae offered to ride her home, Yoojin noticed the jealous look of Heechul. He looked a little jealous, angry and dissatisfied.

She saw Violet’s expression when Donghae offered to ride her home. When she smiled at him, there was compassion. Could it be that Violet has a little feeling to Donghae?

She smirked when she saw Heechul followed Violet. She put down her glass and went to her cousin to avoid Donghae’s glare. Once she was sure that Donghae had his attention on , she ran following Heechul’s trail.

She saw Heechul and Violet talking and Violet walked inside the room that she was being makeup. She assumed that Violet was changing and she’ll at least need 15 minutes. Yoojin waited for 5 minutes to pass before walking toward Heechul.

“Oppa, is Violet unnie inside?” she asked concerned.

“Wae?” Heechul asked warily.

“I have clothes, and it’s my fault.” She said biting her lips guiltily.

“She’s inside,” Heechul answered. Yoojin knocked the door and opened it.

“Oh, unnie, do you have clothes?” she asked.

“Yes, you don’t have to worry…” Violet said.

“Okay…” Yoojin smiled. “I’m sorry.” She said again and Violet smiled at her. Yoojin left. She just walked into the room to see if Violet has finished changing, so she could move to her next plan.

“Oppa, you’re still here?” Yoojin asked Heechul.

“What’s your relationship with unnie?” Yoojin asked. She heard footsteps from inside the room.

‘3, 2, 1,” she counted in her head and pulled Heechul toward her.

“Yah!” Heechul was shocked and Yoojin shut him by crashing her lips with his. Heechul put both of his hands on her shoulder, to push her away. Yoojin smirked in her head and put one hand on his hair and one on the back of his neck. The door opened and Heechul was startled hearing a handbag fell onto the ground.

“Violet…” he muttered after Yoojin pulled away from the kiss.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you see it coming? There are many dramas and stories that have scenes like this BUT you can’t guess what happened next in Cold Hearted Man. =) In most dramas, the lead will either be stunned or chased after the lead girl. Then, the lead girl will be crying and didn’t want to hear his explanations and they will fight…but not in my stories. They won’t exactly make up too and Heechul will not be chasing after Violet…just see what will happen next =)

I’ve lost a subscriber and I hope I won’t lose another after I posted this chapter and next.