Kyuhyun

Cold Hearted Man

That day, Hye Li and I went to SME to see the girls. They were having a rehearsal, so we wouldn’t want to disturb their schedule. We just need to do a little more fitting and Hye Li need their skin tone to match with her makeup.

“Hye Li, help me bring this,” I said handing her a paper bag. She took them and I locked my car.

“How are you and the girls?” I asked.

“They’re nice to me,” she said. I didn’t ask her anymore, I pressed the up button.

“As a makeup artist, you need to put makeup on your face, so people have a little faith on you. And also wear something stylish.” I said, yeah, I’m a straightforward girl.

“I-I-I’m sorry,” she stammered.

“Sorry wouldn’t change anything. Today, after work go buy something stylish. And if you want to curl your hair, curl them properly,” I said pointing at her untidy hair.

“Ne, sunbaenim.” I rolled my eyes. Now that I told her this, she might lose all of her confidence to face celebrities.

“But your work are wonderful,” I said sincerely and entered the elevator. I pressed 7 and the elevator closed. At the third floor, the elevator stopped and opened. A tall guy wearing a black pants and loose tee walked in. He had five bottles in his arms.

“Mianhamnida, can you press 9th floor?” he asked. Hye Li pressed it and I glanced at him.

“Kyuhyun?” I asked. He looked at me with a confused face, maybe trying to remember who I am. “Yah, Kyu! Its Vy noona.” I said and smiled at him.

“Jinjja?” he asked. “Vy noona!” he exclaimed. “I want to hug you, but my hands are full,” he said apologetically.

“I don’t want to hug you, you’re sweating.” I stuck out my tongue at him making him pouted.

“I heard you’re dating-”

“No, Kyuhyun,” I cut him rolling my eyes at him.

“What happened to your eyes by the way?” he asked. I smirked.

“I would like to answer you but annyeong!” I giggled and walked out from the elevator. I heard him grumbled. I led Hye Li to SNSD’s practice room and knocked the door.

“Annyeong oppa,” I smiled at SNSD’s manager oppa.

“Annyeong Violet-ah, come in, come in.” he said. I watched as the nine pretty girls practicing the dance moves. Hye Li watched them in awe. As the music finished we applauded.

“You guys are great!” I complimented.

“Thank you!” they chorused.

“Girls, split up,” manager oppa said. Sunny, Soyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona sat around Hye Li while Jessica, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri sat around me.

“I need to match your skin tone with my makeup…” I heard Hye Li trailed off.

“These heels here got mess up, try and tell me which one is yours.” I said opening the shoebox one by one. After they confirmed their shoes, I texted the stylist the code so they can sort the shoes correctly.

“Here, changed into this. Taeyeon and Sunny clothes got mixed up,” I said to Taeyeon and chuckled at her pouting face.

“Is this Sunny’s?” Jessica said holding out the black tight leggings, “You couldn’t really tell right?” she said bluntly.

“Yah!” Taeyeon hit her arm playfully.

“Okay, okay, I think this belong to you,” I said handing Taeyeon the leggings. She disappeared into the washroom.

“And Hyoyeon-ah,” I turned around, “Your shirt got a hole, don’t be so violent, okay?” I said before burst out laughing.

“Stop eating,” Soyoung interrupted still laughing.

“For your information, your shirt ripped too,” I said smirking and we all laughed.

After the tiring sessions, Hye Li and I decided to have a lunch at the café.

 

From: Youngwoong Jaejoong

I saw your car. Are you in SME building?

 

To: Youngwoong Jaejoong

Ne, waeyo? Are you here too?

 

From: Youngwoong Jaejoong

Ne, want to lunch with us? I want to tell you something

 

To: Youngwoong Jaejoong

Okay, I meet you at entrance in a minute

 

“Hye Li-ah, I need to lunch with my friends, I’ll meet you here later, okay?” I said after I sent the text.

“Can I ask who, sunbaenim?” she asked timidly.

“Ayyy, I thought we already grow closer. Call me unnie.” I smiled. She laughed nervously.

“Can I ask who, Vy unnie?” she asked.

“Jaejoong and maybe with the others.” I said and we entered the elevator.

“Unnie,” she said. I looked at her. “Unnie is so close with many idols, I’m jealous.” She said.

“You’re funny,” I said between my laugh. “I’ve worked with them, that’s why I’m close with them.” I said.

“But you never work with Super Junior right?” she asked. I raised my eyebrow at her.

“I’ve worked with Super Junior M but not as a makeup artist.” I said. “And I’m Henry’s noona.” I shrugged.

“I’m your fan.” She mumbled.

“Pardon?” I asked.

“I’m your fan, I always want to makeup you,” she said.

“Did I ever tell you that I hate people touching my face?” I asked her raising an eyebrow. “I’m pretty sure that I read that in my trivia.” Her face was red.

“I just-just wanted to tell you that,” she stuttered.

“Relax, okay?” I laughed and walked out from the elevator, leaving Hye Li to eat her lunch by herself. I saw Junsu sitting on the couch and sat next to him.

“Is everything okay?” I asked. He shook his head and drank the soda. He then laid his head on my shoulder.

“Everything will be okay,” I comforted him. I patted him on the back.

“Lily,” Someone patted me on my shoulder, “I’m going to take my car…wait here, okay?” Jaejoong said. I nodded. Why is everyone looking so down?

“Annyeong, Vy noona.” Micky Yoochun greeted me with a sad smile.

“Are we going for a lunch or a drink?” I asked in English and he smiled.

“Bar is not open,” he answered in English.

“I’m always here, you can always tell me.” I said and patted his back before hitting him on the back hardly but playfully.

“Jaejoong arrived,” I told them and took the soda can from Junsu. They walked silently to Jaejoong’s car while I head back and threw the can into the bin. I turned around but as I turned to my left, I saw a familiar figure standing in front of the vending machine. My eyes met his, Kim Heechul. We just stood there and then he looked away coldly. That little action somehow hurt me. Then sighing, I walked to Jaejoong quickly. He must be mad at me for the scandal, haish. Wasn’t he the one who wanted to walk with me in the first place? 

 

Introducing......CHO KYUHYUN~~! 

 

OH YEAH! I'm in the story!!! lol

 

Apply on my apply fanfic ~> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52183/hourglass-jype-girl-group-apply-open-apply