Soompi Thread

Cold Hearted Man

 

“Ah, home sweet home.” I said as I’ve reached the door. I glanced at Super Junior’s dorm and wondered if they were home. I just visited my sister, and it was still the same. I let out a heavy sigh and changed into more comfortable clothes and erased my makeup. After feeding my cats, I opened my twitter and saw that my twitter was loaded with questions.

@PureVLau86 unnie, is it true that you’re working with Suju oppa-deul?

And there was a link to soompi thread. I opened it and waited until it was loaded. There were similar questions and I tweeted a picture of Donghae’s sketch:

I’m still working for the girls but this will be my last work with them T_T I’m currently designing for Super Junior’s outfit. Hae O_o

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SOOMPI THREAD

 

sjbiasELF: Is it true that Violet unnie is working with them???



 

vannaaaa: I don’t know, but based on the picture…>//<



 

lol4eva: Annyeong haseyo, I am the guy who uploaded the picture. At first she was with Teukie hyung but then I saw Shindong and Yesung hyung came and sat with her too.



 

sjbiasELF: JINJJA???????!!!!!!!!!!



 

DeiDeilove: Sorry, but who’s this Violet you’re talking about?

Sorry, I’m new.



 

vannaaaa: It’s okay, Violet is SME makeup artist.



 

DeiDeilove: Okay, so why is there a thread of her? Is she famous???



 

sjbiasELF: She was a Hong Kong or Taiwanese model…I’m not sure.

Then she worked with DBSK and SNSD.

She also was rumored dating Heechul, but it was not true.



 

iheartyou15: She is famous among Cassieopeia^^



 

xSHINeexCupcakesx: I’m a Petal. I don’t know what to say…..*speechless*

I see that she’s very nice, no wonder she’s close with many celebrities.



 

soulsistah: Is she close with DBSK???



 

iheartyou15: Yes, they’ve a variety show together. So, they are very close.

She and Jaejoong is the VyJae couple.



 

evil_haera97: WHAT?? WHAT’S VYJAE???



 

iheartyou15: In the show, she is very close with Jae oppa, so that’s why there’s VyJae couple. She’s also close with the others, but I think she’s the closest to Jae oppa.



 

evil_haera97: Can you give me the link to the variety show???

Or maybe you can just an episode where she’s with Jaejoong.



 

xSHINeexCupcakesx: This is in episode 3 where she cooks with Jae oppa. *link*

This is episode 20 where she and Jae oppa shops at the mall. *link*



 

SoloSolo: I’m a VyJae shipper. ^^

They really look good together, but I heard that they are just friends.



 

parkyeon-ah: I’m glad they are just friends!! Kkk^^



 

cloudofloveliness: She’s Henry sister right?



 

tozpembe: Yes, half-sister actually. Because she said her mother is a Korean while Henry’s a Taiwanese.

You can follow her at twitter. @PureVLau86



 

evil_haera97: So the girl in Donghae’s tweet is her??



 

xSHINeexCupcakesx: Yes. Donghae and Violet are close as well.



 

evil_haera97: Really?? Hmmm, I don’t really like this girl.



 

MISCharacter: She’s the girl in Super Junior M- U MV, I think she’s close with Hankyungie and Siwonnie as well.

Super Junior M U behind the scene- *link*



 

sjbiasELF: Siwon is very funny…

Hankyung looks comfortable here, is that because there is someone who can speak Chinese??? Hhh =)



 

hellokpop: Haha, someone spotted Hangeng with Violet unnie, but that was in 2008. I think that was when they are promoting U.



 

Emma1992: Do you have the picture???



 

hellokpop: Sorry, no. It was a long time ago and I read it at a thread.



 

KyuIsMyOppa: Violet tweeted: I’m still working for the girls but this will be my last work with them T_T I’m currently designing for Super Junior’s outfit. Hae O_o

What last work??? And is she a designer??



 

Iheartyou15: No, she’s a coordinator or a makeup artist or a stylist or whatever you want to call it. Last work means that SNSD Run Devil Run is her last work with SNSD. She was with the girls from Oh until today.



 

soulsistah: So, I assumed that she’s closed with Soshi girls as well??



 

Iheartyou15: Yes. She tweeted Sooyoung picture before their comeback. I assumed that she’s the closest to Jessica and Sooyoung. SNSD and DBSK have access to her twitter account since they can’t make one to be closer to their fans.

Micky’s tweet:

[Chun] I’m at the airport waiting for my time to departure. Yunho hyung, Jaejoong hyung, Junsu, Changmin, Vy noona and Cassiopeia, I’m going to miss you!!

[Chun] Eating western dinner with the staffs. Vy noona is pretty here…kkk^^

Jaejoong’s tweet:

[Jae] THIS IS KIM JAEJOONG! Via Violet Lau twitter account.

YAH!! Where did you get my password???? (this was Violet)

That was horrible! Anyway, since I’m a Cassie too, I’m going to let you use my phone…>//< (this was Violet)

[Jae] I know that you won’t be mad and that was hurt. Cassies, she smacked my head. T_T

[Jae] How do you tweet a picture????

[Jae] With the members at the set. *picture* (this happened on the same day)

 [Jae] I’m nervous! While practicing the song, this girl is busy adoring the maknae! =P (this was when their concert)

[Jae] We’re going to promote in Japan! I’m going to miss Cassies in Korea T_T Hwaiting!

Changmin’s tweet are mostly about food >//<

[Sica] Vy unnie is going to take us to sauna today! Which sauna, I don’t know??? =)

[Taeyeon] Thank you unnie^^

[Hyoyeon] Don’t forget to treat the members dinner!!^^

[Seo] Kamsahamnida Vy unnie^^ Saranghae ^^



 

HaeChul90: Wah, they are very close isn’t it?? I envy her.

From Jae’s tweets I can see that they are very close.



 

Iheartyou15: I know right. Before Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left SME, Violet tweeted “I, 2 steps...the day is nearer now…I hope to see all of you on stage together =/ Always Keep the Faith



 

YueNae: So that means she know about their leaving before they announce it right??



 

Punchdrunk: I was walking at Han River when I thought I saw DBSK!! But I don’t think they will go to that kind of place.



 

L_islove: Violet cyworld  *link*

 I think the guys you see were DBSK. Violet posted about DBSK relationship a day after Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu officially left the company. There are pictures of them and also a picture of her with them. I think those pictures are recent and the scenery does look like Han River.



 

Punchdrunk: I regretted that I didn’t go to them >_<



 

mari_038: So what’s with her working with Super Junior???



 

xSHINeexCupcakes: ELFs especially Petals are worried if this will bring Heechul and Violet closer…I don’t think they are dating though.



 

Iheartyou15: But from the pictures, Heechul and Violet looks like they are dating. *pictures*



 

sjbiasELF: You can’t say that she is dating with every guy with her in the picture. >//< Then about Donghae’s tweet *picture* is she dating Donghae too?

From her POV, Donghae might be just her little dongsaeng.



 

littlemisswriter: I heard about her sister. I hope she’ll wake up soon.



 

DeiDeilove: What’s with her sister?



 

littlemisswriter: Jennifer Lau, 18. She’s in coma. 

         



 

DeiDeilove: Omo! I don’t think Violet is thinking about dating when her sister is in coma!

How did she get into coma??



 

iheartyou15: Violet, Jennifer and their mother got into car accident. Violet survived, her sister is in coma while her mother died.

RIP Park Hyemi



 

victoriayuyan: I’m not a physic but if you see from her pictures with Super Junior/DBSK you can tell from her eyes that’s she’s very comfortable with them and she loves them but not as a boyfriend.



 

ivylicious18: How can a pretty girl likes her doesn’t date with celebrities??

I’ve found pictures of her when she was still a model, she is so gorgeous!!



 

Hyacinth49: But did she have surgeries at her eyes because Henry eyes are sooo tiny O_o



 

xSHINeexCupcakes: She got her eyes from her mother, both Jennifer and Violet. I’m a big fan of her,^^ she’s jjang!



 

WouldYouBelieve: I’m not quite please that she’s working with Super Junior.



 

evil_haera97: Me too.



 

evil_haera97: Super Junior are full with charms, she might date one of the boys.



 

xSHINeexCupcakesx: I don’t think it’s nice for you to say that. Violet is nice and I don’t mind for her to date one of the boys. She’s the perfect girl that can take care of the boys.

See Chemistry and Work Episode 18. Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin got sick and see how she took care of them? She didn’t even has makeup on her face when they were filming and I don’t think she minds the camera because her friends got sick…



 

soulsistah: I agree.



 

PandaBubbles: Heechul and Violet are bad combinations right? But I do think they will date…sooner or later.



 

HanChul87612: I’m not being obsessed but I don’t support VyChul.



 

PandaBubbles: You don’t support them but you’re the one who give them a couple name >//<

Remember Heechul’s tweet about him being poisoned by an anti? If you checked Violet’s twitter and Heechul’s it looked like she is the one who saved him…



 

xSHINeexCupcakesx: Yes, and there’re tweets that looks like they are talking to each other…I think they’re not strangers…I think they are not friends, maybe more than that.



 

sujushineeblaqkiss: Petals are cool, but I still can’t accept it if Heechul’s date her.



 

haewon89mitang: They might be strangers but when she works with them, they can get closer…Shiro.



 

haewon89mitang: I prefer if she stay working with SNSD.



 

evil_haera97: I don’t want her to work with Super Junior. I heard that she's a close friend to Minnie too!!



 

iheartyou15: Please be professionals, Violet is a great coordinator and a great stylist. Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun were makeup by her. Their styles are all from her. I love her because she has lots of ideas to make fans love their idols more…

I can’t wait to see her work for Super Junior 4th jib. I’m sure she will amaze ELFs with her creativity!

 

 



 

starcraft_runner: Yes, I agree with you. She’s an amazing girl!



 

heesab: Are we talking about Violet Lau, a Hong Kong supermodel?? I love her…sorry, off topic.



 

DeiDeilove: Do you know a lot about her? I’m new.



 

heesab: Yes, I can give you some details about her.

1.      She was born in Hong Kong on February 15 1986 by a Korean mother, Park Hyemi and Chinese father, Peter Lau.

2.      Her father remarries two years after she was born.

3.      Her siblings are Clinton Lau (half brother, 24) and Henry Lau (half brother, 23), Jennifer Lau (sister, 22) and Whitney Lau         (half sister, 18).

4.      She can play violin, piano and dance ballet.

5.      She speaks Korean, English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently.

6.      She can speak conversational Japanese, Italian and French (basic) but I do think that she already forgot these.

7.      She became a model when she was 15 and ended her 9 years contract right after her car accident.

8.      She started to model for Korea when she was 17.

9.      She was/is very famous in Hong Kong.

10.  Some of her notable works in Korea with Korean celebrities are:

-2004_featured in DBSK The Way U Are Music Video

-2005_ Chemistry and Work (a variety show to get artists from all over Asia to work together) with DBSK: episode 46-75.

-2006_featured in KangTa Polaris Music Video

-2007_model for Calvin Klein with Bi Rain

-2008_featured in SUJU M U Music Video

-2008_featured in DBSK Wrong Number Music Video

-2008_model for LG with DBSK (Korea and Hong Kong)

-2008_model for Six to Five (Rain’s Clothing Line) until February 2009

-2009_Gucci Perfume CF with Lee Hyori



 

sammae_chan: Does she work for SM?



 

heesab: She worked for her agency for 3 years before she ended her contract and was hired by another agency? The agency related to SM so that was why she appeared a lot with SM artists. She was supposed to act in a drama but due to the car accident, she terminated her contract and worked as a makeup artist with SM.



 

Lumiere01: I just saw her pictures. She is a wonderful model. Why did she quit?



 

heesab: Some say because she wanted to continue her mother’s work as a makeup artist. Park Hyemi was SM staff.



 

sammae_chan: I hope to see her as a model, not a backstage staff.



 

xELFJH98x: I think it’s because she wanted to take care of Henry, since he has many antis. I don’t know.



 

SparlousDungDung: That makes sense too.

Even though she’s famous, she’s not famous enough to be interviewed when she’s with SM artists. ><



 

chorionstar: Yes, unless there are medias from Hong Kong that come to the set, she’ll be interviewed. Sad =(



 

prettylilpanda: Is she close with Rain too? Damn, I envy her.



 

xSHINeexCupcakesx: Yes, on Six to Five launching day, Rain thanked his fellow artist friends for coming to support her but he gave Violet a special thanks, for helping him in the designs as well as for becoming his model.



 

evilMagnae_23: I ENVY HER A LOT. She has so many connections. So it’s like they helped each other? She helps Rain in Hong Kong while he helps her gains name in Korea? Same as DBSK? Right?



 

xPikachuuuu: Yes, the same thing goes to Super Junior.



 

meggie016: Did she still model for Rain’s Six to Five?



 

heesab: No, I don’t think so. But there’s a picture of her wearing his designs. So, I assumed that she still wears that brand.



 

twixxbar143: I think there are many celebrities that are close to her, because she is friendly and sweet.



 

YouAreTheOne: Violet is talented as well! I hope I can see her in variety show.



 

thea_basilio: The topic is off! Haha^^ Super Junior tweeted!!! I’m not going off the topic, he replied to Violet’s tweet.

Violet: I wonder how to make you wake up…I’m lonely here…

Siwon: @PureVLau86 I’m sure she’ll wake up soon. I wanted to visit her but I’m busy…mian

Violet: @siwon407 Gwenchana. Your members visit is good enough. I know that you’ll pray for her, gumawo ^^

Leeteuk: @siwon407 Mian, I don’t know that you wanted to come to. I went with Heechul, Hae and Hyukkie…@PureVLau86 chomanaeyo

Violet: @special1004 Oppa can you meet me at SM café at 8 am? I was told that tomorrow you’re busy but I need you to look at the designs…do you mind?

Leeteuk: @PureVLau86 okay! See you there!

Pretty_chi: @PureVLau86 unnie! I want to see more sketches!!

@pretty_chi Mianhae, Soo Man songsaengnim will kill me if I give you another picture O_o

Violet is seeing Leeteuk tomorrow?? I hope there’s nothing going on between them.



 

lolipop: Don’t worry, I think Violet only views Leeteuk as an oppa.



 

darkcullen: Violet is working so hard! As well as Super Junior oppa!



 

shikamaru9: Yeah, I can’t wait~~~!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL, it’s unnecessary but I want you to know what ELFs are thinking and a little more about Violet. Sorry if you didn't appear here//mian =)