Video Camera

Cold Hearted Man

Third Person POV

Super Junior had just finished seeing and roughly danced to their comeback that will be scheduled on May. They were resting and chatting when Heechul came in with a sour face.

 “What’s wrong, hyung?” Donghae asked.

“Now I remember!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. All the members turned their attentions to him. “I bumped into Vy noona in the elevator.” He said.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me earlier, Kyuhyun-ah?!” Donghae screamed.

“I just remembered it when I saw Heechul hyung,” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“So how was she? Long time no see, eh?” Siwon asked.

“I just saw her,” Heechul said nonchalantly.

“What? Where???” Donghae asked almost in frenzy.

“Calm down, Donghae-yah,” Leeteuk chuckled.

“She left with Jaejoong,” Heechul said.

“Sheesh, she’s always with Jaejoong sunbae.” Donghae said pouting.

“Hehe, our Fishy is jealous,” Teukie said causing Donghae to blush.

“Hyung, she also wears purple contact,” Kyuhyun said. Heechul’s head snapped out.

“What her real eyes color then?” he asked.

“Brown,” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“By the way, who’s this Vy noona?” Shindong asked.

“She came to our dorm last, last year, you don’t remember hyung?” Ryeowook said. Shindong shook his head. “Henry’s noona,” he added trying to make Shindong remembers.

“Shindong and Yesung were not there right?” Leeteuk said.

“Do you guys know where does she live?” Sungmin asked.

“Near our dorm,” Heechul said.

“Heechullie-ah, how did you know?” Leeteuk asked suspiciously.

“She told me,” he shrugged.

“Are you dating our Vy noona?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Who said that she’s yours?” Heechul snapped.

“So you do date her.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“NO!” Heechul shouted. “Wait, she’s dating Jaejoong right?” Heechul asked.

“No, watch the TV hyung,” Sungmin said denying it. Heechul scoffed, yeah right. If he bumped to Violet, she’s always with Jaejoong.

“I don’t have time.” Heechul said.

“But in the show she’s really close with Jaejoong sunbae, right?” Eunhyuk said.

“They feed each other, I remember that.” Sungmin said.

“They look good together,” Siwon commented.

“I think I looked better with her,” Donghae muttered making everyone except Heechul laughed.

“Sungmin, did you record when this Vy noona came to our dorm?” Shindong asked.

“I think I recorded it,” Sungmin said and opened his laptop. Siwon walked to his belonging and took out three magazines.

“Hyung, do you want to see Vy noona during her modeling times?” Siwon asked his hyungs as he flipped the magazine.

“Are you her stalker?” Yesung asked.

“No, Jiwon noona likes her so much,” he explained and handed him a magazine. All the boys gathered around the magazine.

“Wah, noona is so pretty.” Ryeowook said.

“Look at her gaze! So charismatic,” Yesung said.

“So y!” Heechul burst out. Shindong who is beside Ryeowook covered Ryeowook’s eyes while he leaned closer.

“Woah, her legs!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“YAH!” Most of them shouted in disagreement as Siwon snatched the magazine away.

“I shouldn’t have let you see it,” he said and handed them the other magazines.

“Come on, Siwonnie! I’m adult enough!” Heechul said and snatched the magazine away.

“I’ve found the video, you guys.” Sungmin said.

“Yah, boys, what are you doing?” their manager asked. “Come on, let’s go home.” He said.

 

Super Junior’s Dorm

 

All of them are sitting in front of the LCD TV as Sungmin connect his laptop to the TV.

“The balloons, palli! YAH! Palli!!!” Heechul’s voice was heard. They were decorating the living room and kitchen.

“Lower your voice,” Kangin said.

“Ting tong,”

“Is she here?” Sungmin who was holding the cam recorder asked.

“She’s here?” Ryeowook asked.

“Vy noona is here already?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’ll open the door!” Kyuhyun screamed.

“NO! I’LL OPEN IT!” Donghae screamed.

“Ani! You need to help me, hyung…” Ryeowook voice whined. The TV showed the floor before showing Kyuhyun’s back.

“Vy noona!” Kyuhyun hugged the woman.

“Kyuhyun-ah, nice to see you again.” A voice said smiling. Heechul recognized the voice.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Sungmin oppa,” the camera shook a little.

“Annyeong, Sungminnie oppa,” and Violet noona came into view.Shindong paused the video.

“This is Henry’s noona?” he asked. Violet’s hair was dark brown and in bun. Her skin was ivory, just like how she is now.

“Of course, who else is she?” Kyuhyun said annoyed.

“Wah, so pretty!” Yesung said. “S line! S line,” He added. Kyuhyun grabbed the remote and played it.

“Everyone! She’s here!” Kyuhyun announced and brought her to the living room.

“Noona~~~” Donghae said in aegyo before hugging her from back.

“Donghae-ah, annyeong. Omo! You’ve grown cuter and more handsome!” she said turning around and hugged him back. Donghae let out a happy laugh and Eunhyuk shushed him.

“Princess~” HanGeng said hugging her. Heechul pulled HanGeng to his side.

“Wuli Super Juni-oeyo!” They held out the hand. Violet applauded cheerfully.

“Annyeong haseyo, Violet imnida,” she said bowing.

“Should we call Henry now?” Ryeowook asked.

“Okay, let’s call him.” Teukie said. Violet took out her violin as everyone ran to Henry’s room.

“Zhou Mi! Henry! Come out!” Teukie said, knocking the door. Five seconds later, the door opened and everyone blew out the whistle and cheered.

“Saeng il chuka hamnida,

Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le,

Saranghaneun Henry-yah~,

Happy Birthday to you,” they sang as Violet played the violin.

“Violet!” he exclaimed and attacked her with a tight hug.

“Henry, nice to see you again,” she said in English.

“Violet, I miss you so much!” Henry said in English as he kissed Violet’s cheeks.

“I miss you too!” Vy noona kissed him in the cheeks.

“I want too, I want too,” Donghae said childishly as he pointed his cheeks at Violet making Henry pushed him away.

“YAH! Stay away from my noona,” he said jokingly.

“Let’s eat!” Ryeowook said and everyone cheered.Then the TV turned black.

“That’s all?” Shindong asked.

“I also want to eat, I can’t hold the camera forever,” Sungmin defended himself pouting. He bent over his laptop and clicked something.

“Noona is so pretty,”they heard Sungmin said. They were watching Super Junior M’s U music video.

“I’m not that pretty,” she said embarrassed.

“Siwon! How can you grab her like that?” Eunhyuk said. Then he and Donghae reenacted the scene making everyone laugh.

 “Ting tong,”

“The cakes are here!” Teukie announced. They sang again before caked Henry. After taking a several pictures, Violet helped Henry washed his face before they eat the cake properly.

“Noona, aaa,” Donghae said and fed Violet with a spoonful of chocolate cake.

“Not fair, I also want,” Eunhyuk said and held out a spoonful cake to Violet but was eaten by Donghae.

“Violet, open your mouth,” Han Geng said. Violet turned to her left and ate the cake.

“Here,” Violet said feeding Han Geng with the cake too. They watched how everyone had fun. In the video, where ever Violet goes, there’ll be Donghae and Han Geng. It looked like Henry was no longer Violet’s dongsaeng.

 

“Did you catch Heechul hyung sour face?” Kyuhyun said and pushed the rewind button before playing the video back. Inideed, Heechul was in bad mood watching Violet and Han Geng together.

“It was because HanKyung keep ignoring you right? Kkkk” Leeteuk . Heechul just smacked him with a pillow.

“Announcement!” Henry suddenly yelled.

“I need to go back, I have a photo shoot,” Violet said. Everyone’s face fell.

“What? That soon?” Sungmin asked pouting.

“It’s night already,” Violet said.

“Let’s take a photo first, okay?” Leeteuk asked. After that, they sent Violet to the door.

“Annyeong, I have fun with you guys,” she said.

“Violet-ah,” Henry hugged his sister.

“I’ll see you again, I can’t promise when, but we’ll see each other again.” Violet kissed his cheeks.

“Super Junior, Super Junior M, HWAITING!” She said and blew a flying kiss and put on her sandals.

“Wait!” Eunhyuk said. “Who’s your favorite member?” he asked. Everyone .

“Henry,” she said without hesitant.

“Besides this Mochi,” Kangin said.

“I like…” her voice trailed off and she looked like she was searching for someone. “Heechul oppa,” she said. “But it looks like he isn’t here,” she said in a sad tone.

“YAH! Why aren’t you there?!” Shindong asked. Heechul shrugged.

“Other than him?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Donghae-ssi,” she said and Donghae attacked her with a hug.

“After Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked again.

“Han Geng-ge,” she said.

“After him?” Eunhyuk asked and Kangin smacked his head.

“Let noona go for her photo shoot!” he said.

“Annyeong,” she waved and the door was closed.

“Ah, I miss her!” it was chorused by the members except Heechul. A lot of questions are in his mind right now… He regretted that he went to his room. He was just, well, jealous because Han Geng is too nice to Violet or is it because Violet too nice to Han Geng?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry didn't update on Sunday! This long chapter is just to refresh their memories of Violet.^^ I know, this is one of my lame chapter xD