Approval

Cold Hearted Man

 

Super Junior has finally say goodbye to ELFs.

“We can finally rest!” Sungmin said once he entered the waiting room.

“And I can play starcraft!” Kyuhyun said excitedly.

“Whatever, your Super Show tour will start soon. So you’ll need to prepare your performance.” Seunghwan oppa interrupted.

“Can we see the schedule?” Leeteuk asked.

“Sure, and I need to pick up Zhoumi and Henry at the airport.”

“Can I do that?” I blurted out. Seunghwan oppa looked at me for a second and then nodded.

“Thank you, it’s tomorrow. I’ll tell you the details later.” He said. We packed everything up and we left with the boys to the cars.

“I’ll come by your house later,” Heechul whispered to me and I smiled. Super Junior has left leaving us organizing their clothes in the car and with that we went back to SM building. Super Junior and the staffs knew that I’m dating Heechul and there was no surprised there. It seems like we’re not the first idol-staff in relationship.

“Violet, you’re here.” MinJi unnie said appearing at the doorway of the pantry.

“Waeyo?” I asked. It’s already 8pm and MinJi unnie had always be at the café by now.

“Haven’t you seen the bulletin board?” she asked.

“I haven’t seen it. Is there any emergency?” I asked stirring the coffee.

“Not really, but in two more weeks, Soo Man songsaengnim’s niece, Lee Yoojin is coming to Seoul.” She told me.

“Who? Why’s she in the bulletin board?” I asked.

“Her birthday is on August 8 so Soo Man songsaengnim wants to make a birthday party for her. She’ll return from LA on August 6 or 7.” MinJi unnie said.

“So, they want me to be the party planner?” I asked heading back to my desk.

“No, but they ask you to choose several dresses for her. And also Soo Man asked SM artists to perform for her. So you’ll need to prepare for Super Junior and also SNSD.”

“Why should I prepare for SNSD?” I asked taken aback.

“I helped you last time so you need to help me too.” I held the urge to roll my eyes and nodded meekly.

“You can start to find the dresses tomorrow.”

“Unnie! Super Junior just finished promoting and I want to rest too!” I whined.

“Unfortunately, tomorrow is Monday and it’s a working day.” MinJi unnie laughed evilly.

“And today is Sunday and I still working.” I stuck my tongue at her.

“The party needs to be perfect. And you better pick a nice dress for you too, the staffs are included.”

“Jeongmal? What’s so great about her? What’s her name again?” I asked.

“Lee. Yoo. Jin. You’ll find out soon how great she is.” MinJi unnie said and left to her desk. I rolled my eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m home,” I said and kept my high heels in the shoe rack.

“Unnie! Your boyfriend is disturbing me!” Jennifer screeched along with Heechul’s laughter roared from her room.

“Were you having fun?” I asked Heechul.

“I’m trying to finish this before midnight! And it’s almost 1!” Jennifer said.

“I was just trying to help you,” Heechul argued.

“Okay, okay, you finish your project and Kim Heechul, stopped whatever you’re doing right now.” I said and we left Jennifer’s room.

“But I can’t stop loving you,” Heechul said and pecked me on the cheek.

“Since when you become so cheesy?” I asked. “Yah! I need to change.” I said stopping him from following me into my room.

“Okay, I’ll wait outside.” Heechul smirked and I rolled my eyes. After changing, Heechul and I cuddled on the couch watching TV.

“How’s Donghae?” I suddenly asked.

“He’s fine…he didn’t say anything.” Heechul sighed.

“We used to be very closed…” Heechul muttered.

“I’m sorry…” I said sincerely.

“It’s okay,” Heechul said kissing my temple.

“Since you did very well for the fourth album, should I book tickets to China?” I asked.

“I thought you were only joking at that time.” Heechul said.

“Anyway, how are we supposed to tell Henry?” I asked.

“Even if he doesn’t like it, he can’t separate us.” Heechul said and I giggled. “Because you are my life now…” he said and kissed me softly.

‘I hope this moment will last forever…’ I thought sadly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Incheon airport

There are few fans waiting at the gate. I don’t know how Henry and Zhou Mi’s flight time got leaked.

“Oh, it has landed!” a fan gasped. Henry has arrived…let’s deal with it quickly. I was preparing a speech on how to tell Henry about me dating Heechul.

“Oppa!”

“Oppa!!!”

I saw my dongsaeng waved at the fans accompanied by a security guard.

“Noona!” he pounced on me locking me with a bone crushing hug.

“Let’s go first,” I said and we headed to a room that was prepared for Henry.

“I can’t wait to see Jennifer!” he said as I handed him a coke. I just smiled at him.

“We need to wait for Zhou Mi for a while…” I told him and he nodded.

“Should we cheers?” he asked holding up his coke.

“No,” I answered sternly and he puffed up his cheek. I took a sip and he suddenly snatched my wrist causing some coke to spill.

“YAH!”

“Is that a couple ring?!” he asked. ‘God, help me…’ I prayed.

“Why? At the age like this, I should have gotten married.” I said.

“With whom?” he asked.

“Don’t you want to guess?” I asked.

“Violet!”

“Kim Heechul…” I mumbled under my breath.

“Who?” he asked leaning his ears at my mouth.

“Hee…Chul.” I said.

He fell on his knees.

“This is not hidden camera right?” he asked looking around.

“Haha, sadly no.” I said and he looked pretty dumbfounded. “Cheers,” I said and toasted my coke with him earning a glare from his tiny eyes.

“I think Zhou Mi has arrived, stay there!” I warned him.

“Zhou Mi oppa!!” I immediately recognized the tall figure that was wearing spectacles and simple clothes.

“Mimi, ni hao ma?”

“Woah!!!” he dramatically pressed his hand on his heart.

“It’s really you, Violet…?”

“Stop fooling around!” I laughed and we went to pick up Henry and left to my car. Because the fans aren’t that many, we were able to move casually.

“Hyung! My noona is dating Heechul hyung!” Henry said as we got into my car.

“Really?” Zhou Mi asked and I showed him my ring.

“Congrats, you two will make a great couple.” Zhou Mi smiled as he shook my hand.

“Hyung, what are you saying?” Henry asked. Zhou Mi and I just laughed at Henry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the boring chapter >//<

Red is Mandarin and Blue is English

I have a week of holiday but I need to study most of the time >//< I can't wait for my exam to end!

And this Lee Yoojin is someone that will play a bigger role for the next chapters. She will help me to end this story >//<