BAENGSHIN

Cold Hearted Man

“I would never take that life supporter from Jane’s body! And I’m her legal guardian here! My father has nothing to do with this!” I told the doctor calmly but my tone was strong and stern.

 “I understand. But it has been a year.” He said.

“There are patients out there who went into coma for 5 years, but they woke up!” I defended myself.

“I beg you, doctor. Do not lose hope.” Jaejoong interrupted. Doctor Lee sighed.

“Yes, I will always keep the faith.” He gave me and Jaejoong a small smile. After that, we went to see Jane, hoping that she’ll wake up soon.

“Let’s go home.” Jaejoong said to me after a while.

“I want to stay with her,” I protested jerking away from his touch.

“I’ll send you home and then, I’ll watch her. You have work tomorrow.” He said.

“Fine…” Jaejoong is the only one who can make me changed my mind with or without using aegyo. He is also the first person to know about Jane then only the members. I’m lucky to have a friend like him,^^

____________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up at 11 a.m. with Honey on top of my tummy.

“You must be hungry~” I cooed as I scratched her ears. I got up and washed up before putting on a comfortable black top with shorts. I fed my cats and ate my cereals. After eating and washed the bowl, I opened my laptop and my twitter.

I was still angry about last night and tweeted,

Even if you’re a Hallyu star doesn’t mean you’re everything.

Seconds later, Heechul appeared at my timeline. I’m his fan remember? Of course I followed him.

If I ever make mistakes, you don’t need to hit me with plate. What will happen if my face scarred?

That guy. I gritted my teeth as I typed,

I wonder how I became your fan. Oh yeah, I didn’t know the real you that time.

@PureVLau86 YAH!! You think you know me that much???!!!!

I smirked.

@Heedictator what are you talking about, oppa? My tweets are not for you, pabo =P

And then I tweeted again,

SNSD on Music Core today! Make sure you come to see the pretty girls that I makeup! ^^

 

I signed out and dressed up before grabbing my makeup tools.

“Annyeong, Mochi, Honey!” I locked the door and turned around. I yelped as I almost stepped on a cat.

“What are you doing here?” I asked scratching his ears. It was Bengal breed isn’t it? He looks like a leopard. Eh? Isn’t this Baengshin? One of Heechul’s cats? What is he doing here? I picked him up and walked to Super Junior’s dorm and rang the bell. I glanced at my watch. I need to reach early to pick up Hye Li! I rang the bell twice and heard footsteps.

“Ne?” I heard the familiar voice. “Yah! What do you want?” he asked harshly as he saw me.

“I don’t want anything!” I hissed.

“Then why are you here?”

 “I almost stepped on Baengshin! Why is he in front of my door?? I asked him and handed Baengshin to him.

“I was just helping! There’s nothing for you to be rude!” I said glaring at him before walking toward the lift.

As I stepped inside the lift, I saw Kim Heechul slammed the door. That rude guy! Why is he so cold! He should apologize to me! Grrr. I quickly drove to Hye Li’s place and to the Music Core.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to skip this..>//< and why Baengshin been thrown here? He will become a main character later..LOL^^

Is Baengshin he or she?