You and I

Cold Hearted Man

‘Wait a minute. I know that eyes…I’ve seen it before. Is he an idol? SM idol?’

I turned back my attention into how should I go back. Sure, my house is near but it was raining heavily. I called for Hyoyeon.

“Tut tut…tut tut…” Where is she?? Don’t tell me that she’s sleeping! Aigoo, that girl.

“Yo-“

“Yah! Hyoyeon-ah!” I almost yelled. The man looked at me and I bowed mouthing sorry. “Can you pick me up at the store? That bunny is busy.” I said, annoyed.

“Unnie! Mianhae…I also have a schedule…mian…” she said.

“Hyoyeon-ah~~~!” I aegyo-ed.

“Sorry unnie, you bought our yogurts right?” she asked innocently.

“Aish, I’ll throw the yogurt away! Annyeong!” I hung up. Haish! I got up and looked at the man.

“Excuse me, Mr.” I said politely. He didn’t respond. “Mr.” I called. He looked up. ‘That black eyes! I know that eyes!’ “Um, can you look after my things for a minute? Can you?” he nodded.

“Kamsahamnida~” I said and bowed before going inside the store.

 

Mystery man P.O.V. (I guess you know who he is already >//<)

 

‘SunKyu? Hyoyeon? Bunny? They aren’t SNSD girls right? That girl was irritated by something. Maybe no one can pick her up. Haish, me too. Why did I decide to eat noodles here? Why did I tell Kyuhyun to drop me here??? Why didn’t I drive myself? That girl did aegyo and I couldn’t deny that it was cute. Haish, what am I talking about? I glanced at the girl. She has an ivory and pure skin, tall, but I’m taller of course. She has long legs and beautiful body, even though she hid it with a baggy shirt and black pants. Her hair was long and silky, tied in a loose ponytail. There were purple highlights at her hair. Her eyes were extraordinary. Her eyes are almond shape and in violet color. Her eyelashes were lush and curled naturally. Or was it fake one? Her lips were pink, full and luscious. I averted my gaze and shrugged my ‘thoughts’ away.

“Excuse me, Mr.” she said politely. Her voice was smooth and sweet like honey. “Mr.” she called again. I startled and looked up.“Um, can you look after my things for a minute? Can you?” she asked. I nodded. She walked into the store. I peeked her ‘things’ and saw a lot of makeup like eyeliner, foundation, mascara and many brushes. Is she a makeup maniac? The way she dressed like she didn’t even care about fashion. I shrugged and took out my I Phone and tweeted. –It’s raining. Dongsaeng, pick me up now! PALLI!!-

I saw her walking with a plain black umbrella. She saw me staring at her and smiled. That smiled was sweet and full with warmth. YAH! KIM HEECHUL! Stop this nonsense!

 

Violet P.O.V.

 

“Thank you, Mr.” I smiled. He nodded. “Do you want to share umbrella with me? I’ll send you home.” I said politely.

“No, thank you.” He replied shortly. Now that I heard his voice, I know exactly who he was.

“I won’t kidnap you, Mr.” I laughed nervously. He just shook his head.

I bent down so that I’m on the same eye level with his. “Heechul-ssi, I won’t kidnap you, trust me.” I said. He looked shock. I just smiled.

“Kaja,” I said and opened the umbrella and gave it to him. I picked up my things.

“Let me carry this for you,” he said shyly. Wah! So gentleman our Kim Heechul! He carried the plastic with brushes. Together we walked under the rain. I glanced at him. We’ve met before, I’m sure he won’t recognize me as I’ve changed my hair and eyes. Plus, he didn’t really pay attention on our last meeting. Even if I still with my hair and brown eyes, he wouldn’t recognize me. >//<

“You want me to send you to your dorm?” I asked.

“You know our dorm?”

“Yes, but I can never get in…” ‘That was a lie’ I thought to myself. He chuckled.

“Where do you live?” he asked suddenly.

“Near to your dorm.” I said and we laughed.

“Heechul-ssi, you’re taking the umbrella by yourself.” I pouted and grabbed his wrist, fixing the umbrella so it’ll cover my side. He didn’t say anything and I never know that his heart was beating so fast that it could burst from his chest.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lame ending..>//<