Hug

Cold Hearted Man

“First, Han Geng! Now, it’s you three!” I screamed in frustration. We were in Jaejoong’s car parked near the Han River.

“Vy noona,” Yoochun called me softly. I got out from the car and slammed the door. I kicked the nearest tree despite me wearing stilettos. I almost fall on my back when a pair of strong arms caught me and helped me to stand straight.

“I’m sorry,” Jae said hugging me from behind, his face buried on my neck. That action and his sad tone woke me up.

“Ani,” I said turning around. “I’m sorry,” I said hugging him. Han Geng suffered a lot and that was why he took this decision. If I love them, I’ll let them go. It’s not like we’re not going to see each other again.

“I should have thought about you, it’s just-just-just that you’re my best friend, and after this you won’t be-be here for me.” I said biting my lips restraining myself from crying.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PALLI!” Jaejoong suddenly screamed. The boys suddenly got out from the car and rushed to the car boot.

“Let’s have a picnic!” Jaejoong smiled, “I know you’ll be sad,” he said smirking.

“Shikero!” I stuck out my tongue at him. We walked along the river and I saw Yunho and Changmin lying on a mat. Changmin was munching something while Yunho was playing with the leave.

“YAH! Why are you all so late?” Yunho asked.

“Violet and Jaejoong performed a drama just now,” Junsu said laughing. I hit him on the arm and took a sit next to Changmin.

“Mianhae,” Yoochun said dramatically and hugged Junsu from behind making Junsu laughed, embarrassed. He then turned around and hugged Yoochun while laughing and mumbling audible words. Although Yunho and Changmin didn’t understand a single thing, they still found that funny. We ate and laughed, forgetting about the lawsuit.

“I’ll take your pictures,” I said and they all gathered and put arms around each other’s shoulder. Then they made goofy poses.

“Take picture with us too noona,” Changmin said.

“Wait a minute,” I said walked to them. Yunho held my phone and stretched out his hand as far as he can. Apparently, the six of us fit in the picture.

“Send it to me,” Junsu said.

“Me too,” Yoochun said and I ended up sending the pictures to all of them.

“Should we go home now?” Changmin asked looking at his watch.

“Omo! What time is it?” I asked.

“5 p.m.” Changmin said.

“I thought we’re only going for lunch! I forgot about Hye Li!” I said and frantically dialed her number.

 

“Yoboseyo, unnie!”

“Hye Li-ah, mian,”

“Gwenchana, I’m at salon,” she said

“Salon? What for?”

“Didn’t you ask me to change my style?” she chuckled.

“Ah, okay…is everything done?” I asked.

“Ne, I sent the clothes back to boutique.”

“How did you- taxi?” I asked.

“Ne, I figured you might be busy.”

“Okay, annyeong.” I hung up.

“I’ll take you home?” Jaejoong asked. I nodded. We packed our stuff and threw the rubbish. Then once we reached at the apartment near the Han River, the boys were dropped off to buy some groceries and Jaejoong accompanied me to my apartment.

“Are you okay?” I asked him in the elevator. He didn’t answer so I looked at him.

“Hey, we’ll see each other again…” I said taking his hand in my hand and squeezed them comfortingly.

“I know, but with this lawsuit, SME won’t let us easily success. It might be even harder compared to my life from training to debuting and until now.” He said.

“I have faith on you,” I said and hugged him. “Always keep the faith,” I reminded him. The elevator door opened and I jumped causing Jaejoong who was moody just now, laughed. There was a guy in his shade walking into the elevator as we walked out.

“Do you really need to laugh?” I asked pouting.

“You’re always jumping at the slightest action.” He said and I rolled my violet eyes.

“I told you I hate it when you rolled your eyes,” Jaejoong said putting his arm around my shoulder. I stopped on my tracks and looked at him before rolling my eyes again and laughed at his expression.

 

The guy in shade just watched the couple joking with each other. He envied at how close they are and how he wished he was in Jaejoong’s place.

“Aish, jinjja. What has this girl done to me?” Heechul grumbled as he pressed the close button and the elevator door closed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Til the day DBSK will become like this once again, 

I will ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

TvfXQ forever 5

And I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, I fell asleep =P mian^^