Can You Accompany Me To ___? -Siwon

Cold Hearted Man

 

It’s 4pm now and I was thinking about visiting my sister once I’ve finished with my work. The boys just finished learning Boom Boom choreography when I was checking Hye Li’s sketches and commented her works.

She suddenly said, “Unnie, why don’t we ask them?”

“You go then,” I said.

“Uh, o-okay.” She then nervously, walked toward Sungmin who was resting and chatting with Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, Hye Li-yah,” Sungmin flashed a smile causing her to blush.

“What do you think about this outfit?” she asked showing him her sketch.

“Wah, I love it. Daebak,” he praised her work and smiled again, causing her to blush again.

“If you’re done flirting with Minnie, you can go now,” Kyuhyun said in a teasing manner.

“Yah, Kyu!” Sungmin hit his arm slightly. “Ignore him. Do like this more, okay?” Sungmin said sweetly with aegyo and patted her head before he went to Teukie hyung.

“Hye Li likes Sung-”

“Oppa!” Hye Li whined.

“Arasso!” Kyuhyun said giving up seeing her aegyo. Hye Li glanced around and saw me smiling encouragingly to her and her blush deepened.

Third Person POV

Heechul was on his phone, acting like he was tweeting and surfing the internet when he was actually glancing at Violet through the mirror. She was with Eunhyuk for almost an hour now. He didn’t feel jealous, that anchovy wasn’t his rival. He glanced at the top 5 that are really close with his girl; Siwon, Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. He didn’t have to worry about Kyuhyun or Leeteuk, he was certain that Leeteuk was just a big brother to Violet while Kyuhyun was just the evil dongsaeng of her.

Sungmin: He and his aegyo. And why does Violet really fell for his aegyo? That’s annoying. Sungmin is not Violet’s ideal type, he’s sure of it. Sungmin, eliminated!

Donghae: He always wants to get close with Violet, and Violet also doesn’t seem to mind him, and he felt a pang of jealousy seeing Violet’s face, she always welcoming Donghae to be beside her. He can’t deny that Donghae has the aura to make people comfortable being with him, and that’s not a good sign.

Siwon: SiChul? SiChul? Pfft, Siwon is his biggest rival. Siwon is gentleman and handsome, fitting Violet’s type. But Siwon doesn’t seem to be serious in winning her heart, right? He moved to Violet’s team because he doesn’t like Chohee-ssi, well no one really like her. She’s supposed to work at JYP or YG, SM’s style doesn’t fit her. Anyway, Heechul doesn’t think that Siwon really likes Violet, so there’s no need for worrying-

Violet’s POV

I was telling Eunhyuk my ideas for him and I like him! He’s so creative and suggested I do something extra-ordinary for him. When it’s 5pm, their manager came in and asked them to get ready to go home.

“Hye Li, palli,” I called her.

“Jamkkaman, unnie…” she was busy arranging papers when Sungmin came and helped her. Aw, such a sweet couple.

“Are you jealous?” Heechul suddenly asked appearing behind me.

“Omma kamchagiya!” I gasped, startled. Heechul just laughed and left me there. Aish, this guy. I thought he was going to say something. I shrugged and walked out from the dance studio.

“Violet-ah,” Siwon suddenly called me. He was talking to Heechul.

“Ne, do you need anything for your outfit?” I asked approaching him.

“Aniyo, hmmm,” he hesitated.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Can you…accompany me to church this Sunday?” he asked.

“Sure, why not? It’s been a while since I last visited church…” I muttered.

“When was your last visit?” he asked and led me so that we’re walking when talking.

“Last two weeks?” I laughed.

“That’s okay. And shall we go lunch together afterward?” he asked.

“Okay, I’ll see you this Sunday, Siwon-ah.” I smiled and waved goodbye at him. I saw Heechul standing not far from us and was he glaring?

“Annyeong, Violet!” Siwon smiled showing his dimples and turned around to see Heechul.

“Ah, hyung! When did you come here?” Siwon asked.

“You’re taking Violet to church this Sunday?” Heechul asked.

“Yes, hyung. Why? Do you want to come too?” Siwon asked as they headed back to their manager.

“No,” Heechul retorted smacking the younger’s head slightly.

“Aish, this guy…” Siwon sighed rubbing his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m really sorry for the crappy chapter!! Jeongmal mianhae! I’ll post another chapter once I finish my Math revision!

And then I’ll go for semi hiatus until this Thursday! Wait for me okay?

 

“Gigarinda author!” I hope my readers will say this…kkk^^

#Happy25thKibum Our beloved Heechul celebrated with Kibummie~~! I really want him as a cameo in Cold Hearted Man! xD

Wait for another chapter ok?