'Date' with Siwon

Cold Hearted Man

 

“So, where should we go next?” Siwon asked as we got into my car. We just went out from church and so far, no one noticed us yet.

“You’re my driver, so you decide.” I grinned playfully at him. I put on seatbelt and reminded him too.

“But you’re my madam!” he said playing along.

“So funny,” I said laughing and hit his arm playfully. “Anywhere but places with your crazy fans.” I said.

“So shall we go to Mars then?” he joked as he turned the steering to the right.

“Can we go shopping?” I asked him suddenly. It’s been a long time since I visited the malls. The girls promised me that they’ll go shopping with me but right after Run Devil Run, it seems like they’re going to get busy again.

“Sure, but aren’t you worried about my fans?” he asked glancing at me.

“You’re my bodyguard. So, you’ll protect me.” I smiled at him and he chuckled.

“Yes madam.” He said.

“Is it alright for me to tweet that you’re with me?” I asked after a silence.

“Yeah, my manager knows that we’re going out.” He said. I took a picture of him driving coolly and tweeted, “Meet my bodyguard, Choi Siwon.^^”

“You’re not telling them where we are going right?” he suddenly asked worried.

“I don’t even know where we’re going.” I retorted.

“Don’t worry. I know you’ll love it.” He said.

“Jinjja?” I asked holding up my phone to take another picture of him. “Yah, Choi Siwon…” I called him. He turned to look at me with a confused face which now in my phone. Besides being a talented model and stylist, I’m a great photographer too.

You should keep your eyes on the road when you’re driving…do I need to fire you? Kkk^^

 

“Wah! It’s Apgujeong!!” I half shouted feeling excited once we reached our destination. Siwon just laughed at me.

“Yah, you’re not wearing disguise?” I asked as we got out from the car. He was wearing a simple peach shirt with white pants and he wasn’t wearing any sunglasses nor mask.

“I thought you said you didn’t like it.” He shrugged casually.

“When did I say that?” I asked, tone rising as if he was accusing me.

“During U, remember?” he lifted his eyebrow at me and I laughed.

“Well, I felt like I was going out with a stranger…” I replied. There were times when we hung out together, but they always wore masks, sunglasses, hoodies and that really made me uncomfortable. It felt like I’m going out with strangers…as I can’t recognize them.

“Where are we heading first?” Siwon asked enthusiastically.

“Just follow me, mister.” I said and led him to Gucci.

3 hours later.

“Can we please eat something?” Siwon asked in a gentleman manner but with a weak voice.

“You go first.” I answered nonchalantly without looking at him.

“Violet-ah…I’m worried if you fall sick.” He said persuasively.

“Okay, okay…” I mumbled still choosing the right shoes. While I was shopping, Siwon has been very loyal in keeping me accompany. Sometimes he’ll sign for his fans but politely declined taking picture request. I glanced at him and realized how tired he was. Feeling guilty, I left the shoes collections and grabbed a handful of shopping bags that were on the floor.

“I thought you said you wanted to eat?” I asked him smirking slightly.

“God listens to me.” he closed his eyes gratefully and muttered thanks, before he took the bags from me and we searched for good restaurants.

 

Super Junior dorm- 2 hours later

 

Heechul was on his computer, next to Kyuhyun who was playing his starcraft.

“There’s no interesting gossip…” Heechul muttered feeling boring. He kept refreshing allkpop site to wait for some news. He then opened his twitter and tweet something about Kyuhyun or praising his looks.

“Siwon has not returned yet?” Donghae who just woke up came out from his room asked as he scanned the living room.

“He went out.” Sungmin answered. He was on his laptop, probably replying to his fans.

“Where?” Donghae asked still sleepy.

“He went out with Vy noona.” Sungmin answered without looking up.

“WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!” Donghae screamed.

“YAH! I LOST!” Kyuhyun yelled and slammed the mouse.

“Where did he go?” Donghae asked, for the first time letting Kyuhyun’s rudeness slide.

“How do we know…” Sungmin muttered and eyed Donghae suspiciously.

“Siwon and Violet just hang out with each other, Donghae-yah…” Leeteuk the leader said soothing his dongsaeng.

“EH????” Heechul’s eyes widened and all the members surrounded him.

My bodyguard, Choi Siwon.

You should keep your eyes on the road when you’re driving…do I need to fire you? Kkk^^

 

Okay, now let me buy you a present first, Siwon-ah…=) Then let’s go home okay?

@PureVLau86 Thank you^^ I had ‘fun’ today… (imagine Siwon is holding the bag with Violet beside him.)

 

@Siwon0407 Mian =P

 

“She gave him Calvin Klein? Damn, next time I’m going shopping with her…” Kyuhyun commented.

“Donghae, don’t scream.” Leeteuk gave the youngster a warning before he can even open his mouth.

 

30 minutes later.

“Hyung, I’m home.” Siwon said and locked the door.

“YAH!”

“CHOI SIWON!”

“Where did you go?”

“HYUNG!”

“I want that jeans!”

“YAH!”

"Or was it underwear?"

“Bwoya???” Siwon asked loudly, clearly confused.

“Where did you go?” Sungmin asked.

“Out.” He grinned. “Now, now…I’m tired and I need to rest.” Siwon said and excused himself from everyone and went to his room.

 

That night, Heechul was feeling thirsty and went to the kitchen to grab some water. He met Baengshin on his way and he brought him to the kitchen to feed his cat. Then he heard a familiar laugh from the living room, Siwon.

‘Everyone is asleep, who are you talking to?’ Heechul thought as the TV was off.

“It’s nothing…” Siwon said.

‘Is he crazy?’ Heechul thought again.

“Do you like it?” Siwon asked. That tone, that gentleman and shy tone usually used by Siwon to girls he likes…was it Violet? He crept closer and leaned his ears at the wall. Siwon was sitting on a couch casually and there’s a smile on his face.

“I told you it’s nothing. You shouldn’t have bought me the jeans. The boys are jealous.” Siwon chuckled at the end.

“I don’t know your taste, Violet-ah…” ‘So, you’re calling Violet this late…you’re going to die tomorrow, Choi Siwon.’ He thought.

“Okay, goodnight. Sleep well.” Siwon smiled and got up. Heechul quickly made his way to his room.

Heechul lied on his bed but he didn’t feel like sleeping at all. His eyes just stared at the ceiling. He felt uncomfortable; it seems like his dongsaengs like Violet too. He needs to confess to her before anyone else does. But…does he really love her? What if it’s just a simple crush? He needed someone to talk to, if only Hankyung was here…

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL, short chapter but at least there are hints on what’s going on and what will happen in future…reread if you can’t get my messages =P

Next chapter will be making of Bonamana MV. I'm sorry for the very late update...I was on my vacation at my aunt's house. =/ mian