She's So Pretty, It's a Sin

Cold Hearted Man

 

16th May 2010- SBS Inkigayo

Super Junior- Boom Boom

Super Junior was already on the stage and Hye Li and I were standing at the side of the stage watching them.

“Wah, he looks different,” Hye Li muttered as Kyuhyun started to sing his lines.

“Wookie oppa looks even different!” she gasped.

“Can you keep quiet?” I asked annoyed a little. It was Heechul’s turn.

“Twinkle twinkle little star, the girl who’s hot all over” he suddenly turned his body facing me, as if he knew that I was watching him,

“I was attracted to her bad image I see it, Is it wrong of me to say?” I need to admit, he does look very charismatic and handsome~

“Neomu yeppeun gejwe ilppun~” Sungmin sang and Hye Li clasped her hand to sighing dramatically. I chuckled at the younger girl.

“Neon dashi malhae nappeun nappeun nappeun ha, aniya stop!” the SJ members knelt down leaving Heechul.

“Neomu yeppeun gejwe ilppun~” (She’s so pretty, it’s a sin) I felt a shiver ran through my spine. (A/N: This is real! Chul oppa, why do you need to be so Y?!)

“Unnie, gwenchana?” Hye Li suddenly asked.

“Uh?”

“They went to backstage already, let’s go.” She said and we walked to the backstage. There’s no need for rushing, they’ll probably still changing once we reached there.

“Unnie, you know Rain right?” she asked.

“Yes, why?”

“I mean you know him in person, do you know him?” she asked eagerly.

“Yes, why? Do you want to meet him?” I asked.

“Can I?”

“I thought you already have Sungmin?” I seeing her face reddening.

“I think his room is somewhere here…” I muttered.

“I’m going to see him? Now? Jinjja?” She said frantically. Hye Li let out a small scream seeing ‘비’ on the door.

“Jihun oppa, annyeong!” I greeted him.

‘Oh, Violet-ah! Come in!” he stood up and put down his phone.

“I brought a fan with me,” I said laughing.

“Annyeong haseyo, Hye Li imnida,” Hye Li bowed a ninety degree bow.

“Annyeong,” Rain smiled at her, “do you want a picture? Or an autograph?” he asked grinning.

“Can’t I have both?” Hye Li asked cutely. Rain chuckled and took a selca with us and gave her his autograph.

“So how are you? You’re working with Super Junior right?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s tiring…” I answered and he laughed.

“I’m going to get my makeup done, or unless you want to?”

“Haha, I’ll see you later oppa, hwaiting!”

“Annyeong~” he waved.

“Wah, he’s so handsome!” Hye Li said. I just smiled.

“Where have you been?” Cho Hee asked as we entered the waiting room.

“We went to meet Rain!” Hye Li chirped excitedly showing Cho Hee the autograph.

“Why did you leave me here?” Cho Hee asked and I ignored her. I realized Sungmin was looking or glaring at Hye Li. Perhaps, he was jealous? So cute!

“Boys, your performance was is daebak!” I said giving them thumbs up.

“Thank you, noona~!” Wookie smiled.

“Hye Li kept spazzing down there.” I added causing Hye Li to blush.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Junior- Bonamana

Hye Li was in awe seeing Super Junior dancing Bonamana in front of her. It wasn’t that she never watch them before, but now that they were on stage, they look more…there’s no word to describe them. They bowed and walked toward us.

“You’ve work hard,” I said fanning Leeteuk and wiping his sweats.

“Noona’s so proud of you,” I smiled at Donghae as I gently wiped his forehead. He smiled and it’s good to see him smiling again. The boys returned to the stage while we returned to the waiting room to pack their and our things.

“Tomorrow we’re not working right?” Hye Li asked me.

“No, the boys didn’t have schedule for tomorrow. But you need to come to the office.” Cho Hee answered. My phone played Heechul’s part in Bonamana (Nuga jeonhaejweo my baby, to my baby, naega yeogi itdago marya)

“Your ringtone!” Cho Hee gasped.

“What?” I asked confused. She just let out a smirk. She is weird…I do think that she and Yesung are related with each other…

From: Youngwoong Jaejoong

Come by at the hospital, there’s an important thing I need to tell you.

 

To: Youngwoong Jaejoong

I’ll come around 9pm? There’s a dinner with the staffs and Super Junior.

 

From Youngwoong Jaejoong

It’s important. It’s about Jennifer.

 

My face paled. Please oh God! Don’t let something bad happen to my only sister! My thoughts were cut by the boys’ voices. I finished packing and we settled the boys’ outfit into a luggage and Cho Hee went to put it into the van.

“Noona, are you coming for the dinner?” Ryeowook asked me.

“Mianhae, something came up.” I smiled guiltily.

“But noona, today’s comeback was daebak!” Kyuhyun said proudly. “You should celebrate with us! If it wasn’t for you, our Teuki hyung wouldn’t look that young!” Kyuhyun said earning a disapproval yell from the leader.

“I need to check on my sister,” I said.

“Is she okay?” Kyuhyun and Ryeowook asked in the same time. The playful smirk from Kyuhyun was gone.

“That’s why I need to check on her.” I rolled my eyes. “I need to go now,” I said. “You guys did well today!” I said to the members.

“Sungmin oppa, can you send Hye Li home after dinner? Something came up and I can’t attend the dinner and send her home.” I said.

“Sure! There’s no problem.” Sungmin smiled.

“Noona, why aren’t you attending?” Hyuk asked.

“Something came up, I’ll see you guys later.” I said and left without waiting for their replies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I went to the reception counter to take my usual pass but was surprised when the nurse said that Doctor Lee has been expecting me.

“Annyeong haseyo,” I bowed.

“Take a seat, Violet-ssi.”

“Jaejoong said there’s something important about Jennifer. What is it Doctor?” I asked.

“Well, Jennifer has been reacting and showing some signs that she’ll wake up but she’s struggling for it,” the doctor began. “People say, when it’s time like this, it’s the best for you to stay with her. She’s in the between and she’s confused. She doesn’t know what to choose. Should she come back here or should she go with her mother? At this point, I think it’ll be nice of you to accompany her.” Doctor Lee said.

“I’ve been busy with Super Junior…I’m such a bad sister, right?” I said after a while letting out a faint smile.

“It’s has been a year, Violet-ssi. You always come here with grilled meat weren’t you?” I just let a faint laugh.

 

“I really hope she’ll wake up. She’s my only sister…”



 

I’m sorry that I’m not updating that much! I’m writing as fast as possible and I have two chapters more so I can update better when I’m busy. My end year exams are next month and the teachers are making us study like the exam is next week >//<

I need to update my other stories too, so Mianhae.

My Petal, Be Mine written by Hye Li. It started at chapter 2.

KyuhyunxYou oneshot. My first oneshot. It's not actually a oneshot, but who cares? This has been posted for a long time but I forgot to advertise it here.

I'll try to update tomorrow! I'm going to finsih my essay!

P/S: Do you like the poster? It's not too heartbreaking like the prev one and I changed it because I need to change the ulzzang and I don't want to see Heechul being sad.