Why Did I Fall in Love With You?

Cold Hearted Man

 

Heechul

 

Heechul knew that he shouldn’t have used the card since he won’t get the answer from her quickly, now he regretted doing that.

“Hyung, what’s with the long face?” Siwon who just walked into the living room asked.

“Nothing,” Heechul said and slumped on the couch.

“Hyung, tell me.” Siwon said.

“Nothing,”

“Hyung~~ Tell me.” Siwon urged again.

“Why wouldn’t you tell me?” Siwon asked him.

“Siwon ah, nothing happened.”

“Hyung……………..tell me! Please tell me hyung!” he whined desperately.

“I confessed at Violet, okay?!” Heechul snapped and both of their eyes widened.

“You-what?” Siwon asked. Heechul was glad that the other members are still sleeping.

“Aish, I asked her if she’ll be my girlfriend.” Heechul sighed.

“Then what did she say?” Siwon asked. His eyes were so big that they might popped out from the sockets.

“I confessed using a card…” Heechul said and sighed again.

“Why did you use a card?” Siwon asked.

“Nado molla…” Heechul sighed again and then he eyed Siwon suspiciously.

“You like Violet right?” Heechul asked him bluntly making Siwon flustered.

“As a noona, not as yeoja.” Siwon said. “Why? You scared of me?” Siwon asked playfully.

“No, never. I’m big space star Kim Heechul you’d know?”

“Tsk, because you’re my hyung I won’t be your love rival…” Siwon said. Heechul stuck his tongue at him childishly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

He didn’t meet Violet since she’s working inside the building. He waited patiently for Music Bank to come and he however was disappointed by the result. Violet wouldn’t look at him and will avoid him.

“Violet ah, let’s talks for a moment.” He said at Inkigayo backstage.

“Heechul-ssi, I’m busy.” Violet said to him and left. After they performed he just looked at her from afar. She was smiling and joking with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk but the smile was gone when they made eye contact.

‘Kim Heechul, what the hell have you done?’ he thought.

He waited her at the lift of their apartment until late night.

“It’s midnight already.” Heechul sighed and left. Once he closed the door, Violet stepped out from the lift. >//<

 

Violet POV

I sighed once I closed the door.

“Unnie, what with that face?” Jennifer asked and being a good sister, she took my stuffs and put them on the table. I looked at her and dragged her into my bedroom. She grabbed a pillow and lied down on her stomach comfortably and waited for me to speak.

“If someone you like confesses at you, what will you do?” I asked her.

“I’ll accept him of course.” Jennifer said and raised her eyebrow at me.

“He’s an idol. No, scratch that, he’s a Hallyu star.” I said.

“Super Junior?” she asked. “Is it Donghae oppa?” her eyes became wide and she sat up straight.

“No,” I said too quickly. “It’s Kim Heechul.” I added seeing a glimpse of jealousy in her eyes.

“Oh,” her face brightened up. “Accept him then.”

“No! He’s a Hallyu star. I can get killed by his fans.” I shook my head.

“His fans will accept you.” She shrugged.

“I forgot, you’ve been out since last year.” I said clicking my tongue.

“Do you want to know how I recognized Heechul oppa?” she suddenly asked me.

“They visited you once…” I answered and she shook her head.

“In my coma, I can tell who visited me. I can hear what you talked about. And trust me unnie, he visited me numerous times.”

“Nonsense.” I said and she glared at me.

“When you were busy, Jaejoong oppa, Junsu oppa and Yunho oppa visited me frequently. But as they too got busier, Heechul oppa always visited me. And he always talk about you and how you charmed him that I felt like shutting him up!” Jennifer laughed.

“He really loved you, and I know, I’m not that qualify to talk about this but true love lasts is very powerful.” She shrugged.

“Yeah, 2/3 of it didn’t have happy endings.” I added.

“Oh, I read the card that he gave to you anyway,” she said.

“You what?!” I whacked her head with the pillow.

“I’m not good in expressing myself,” she recited causing me to blush.

“I’m not charming like Lee Donghae,” she shouted and dodged the pillow that I threw at her.

“I’m not religious like Choi Siwon.” She laughed out loud when I lunged and tickled her.

“Unnie! Stop! Mianhae, mianhae, MIANHAE!!” I stopped tickling her and blew the hair out of my face.

“And there’s one thing that I’m good at. I’m good at LOVING VIOLET LAU!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted and ran to her room. I laughed. Aish, Kim Heechul why did I fall in love with you?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Heechul ah, go to sleep.” Leeteuk said.

“Jamkkan.” Heechul said not looking up from his iPhone.

He saw a tweet from Violet.

Why did I fall in love with you? >//<

Deep inside his heart, he wished the man was him. He didn’t know if it’s his high self-esteem or not, but he was convinced that Violet has mutual feeling with him.

 

As Leeteuk switched off the light, the leader caught a smirk from Heechul and shuddered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update! This Thursday and Friday, I'll have my exams and then I'll have a week of holiday. But I need to study during that holiday, so I'll update on Sunday? Then I'll have a two weeks hiatus...Next chapter is...=))) 

Donghae two-shots~> My Everything