A Night With You

Cold Hearted Man

 

“We’re home~” I said as I locked the door and Heechul stepped inside.

“Just make yourself like home okay?” I said. “I’ll prepare dinner.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

“I feel like having a wife.” He commented when I was grilling the meat. I just laughed while inside, my heart was beating fast.

“Is that your cat?” he asked suddenly.

“The orange is mine, while the white is my sister’s.” I told him and put some vegetables into the pan.

“What’s her name?” he asked scratching Honey’s ears.

“Honey,” I answered. “Jennifer’s is Mochi, but it’s unofficial.” I explained. He played with my cats while I finished preparing the dinner. We ate our dinner in silent and he helped me with the dishes.

“Violet ah, gumawo. The meal was delicious,” he said sincerely.

“I’m glad you like it,” a smile crept on my face.

“Is it the right time for me to apologize?” he asked me suddenly.

“Apology accepted,” I smiled.

“Um, I haven’t thank you for yesterday.” He said awkwardly.

“You’re welcome, Heechul-ah.” I said.

 “Shouldn’t it be oppa?” he asked.

“Huh?” I asked in confusion.

“When is your birthday?” he asked.

“Waeyo?” I giggled, ‘omo, he found out!’

“What’s with the formalities, noona?” he asked stressing the noona word.

“Sheesh.” After a silence, I said, “it’s our job, being older than the artists. If we’re younger than the artists, would they listen to us? I was born in 1986 anyway.” I said truthfully.

“So, call me oppa?” He asked.

“Shiro.” I said as I swiped his face with soap.

“Ah, wae?!” he asked childishly as he wiped his face with his sleeve.

“Stop whining, you can go to sleep now.”

“Where should I sleep?” he asked.

“Um, oppa can use Jennifer’s room.”

“Say it again,”

“Say what again?”

“You called me oppa,”

“Shiro.”

“Aish, palli!”

“Arasso! Ahjussi,” I stuck out my tongue at him childishly as I dried my hands.

“Can I use your laptop?” he asked me while he dried his hands.

“If you’re tweeting, please don’t tell them that’s you’re in the same house as me. I might get fired.” I sternly said leading him to my laptop.

“I’m not that stupid.”

“Jeongmalyo oppa?” I asked in a fake disbelieving tone.

“YAH!” I smirked and entered the password.

“Most of your items are PINK. Another Sungmin,” he muttered.

“Oppa, you used to like pink.” I rolled my eyes and went to my room. After I washed my face and changed, I went to the living room to check on him.

“Is Dong Bang Shin Ki or Henry more important in your life?” he suddenly asked as he saw me.

“Waeyo?”

“You really like to answer my question with a question…” he said. I sat next to him and took my laptop. ‘Ah, my wallpaper is a picture that I took with DBSK when we had a picnic at the Han River.’

“Henry is my brother. Although we spend our childhood together, when I was 12, I moved to Hong Kong to live with my grandparents while he stayed at Canada. Even when I worked with SM, we can’t see each other…I’m not that close to him, but our bond is very strong.” I said as I opened a file full with Henry’s pictures.

“I’m his sister, of course he is important to me…” I said smiling.

“What about DBSK?” he asked.

“I really wonder, Kim Heechul.” I said looking at him. Our eyes met and none of us bother to pull away, after 5 minutes of staring, I broke my eyes contact as my phone rang.

“Oppa, how is she?”

“She’s fine, Violet-ah, oppa can’t come tomorrow…you know, about the lawsuit.” He said.

“Ah, ne…”

“Don’t be so down, I’ll see you tomorrow okay?”

“Ne, jaljayo,”

“Jaljayo,”

“Was it Jaejoong hyung?” Heechul asked as I hung up and I nodded.

“You two look like you’re dating.” He remarked.

“Waeyo? Are you jealous?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He didn’t answer me and focus on my laptop. I sat back next to him. He opened a file containing DBSK pictures.

“Jaejoong and I, our relationship is…more than friends.” I said and he glanced at me. “But, it’s less than lovers. We love each other, but not as a man or a woman, but not as a brother nor a sister. He’s important in my life, and is someone whom I really rely on, but no, we’re really not dating.” I said laughing.

“I spent half a year with DBSK, living with them and yes, we’re very close. They are like my family.” I said. “Back to your question, I also don’t know. Both are important, very important.” I shrugged.

“Huh, what’s this?” he mumbled and clicked on the file revealing his pictures. I glanced at him and saw him smiling.

“You’re my fan,” he said.

“I told you on the first day we met,” >//<

“During TWINS and Don’t Don, oppa is very cool. But not anymore I think,” I said giving him a mehrong.

“YAH!” I giggled and ran into my room.

“Off the lights! Jalja!” I screamed before locking the door.

“Violet ah, please open the door!” he banged his fist on my door.

“What do you want?” I asked from my room.

“Where’s Jennifer’s room?” he asked.

“Aish,” I opened the door. “Jennifer’s room is-AH! OPPA! STOP IT!” I screamed as he tickled me.

“Oppa not cool anymore, right?” he asked and let out his laugh >//<

“Mianhae, Mianhae, MIANHAE!” I wiggled from him and ran to Jennifer’s room before locking the door.

“Oppa, this is Jennifer’s room,” I shouted.

“Open the door,” he said.

“Shiro!”

“Oppa promised won’t tickle you…”

“Liar,” I said and grabbed a pillow. I opened the door cautiously. I smacked his head with the pillow before he can attack me.

“YAH! VIOLET LAU!” He was furious while I giggled. He then somehow, managed to tickle me and I hit him with the pillow, yelling for him to stop.

................................................................................................

We fell on the bed, with him on top of me, our face only an inch away.

“You said oppa not cool anymore?” he asked leaning to my face.

“I-I-oppa,” my face flushed as he leaned closer, our face only 2cm apart.

“I heard that you’re my fan, do you like me?” he asked mischievously…1.5cm apart…

“Oppa...” was all I can say. My heart was beating so fast that it might burst.

“Jaljayo,” he said kissing my cheek and swiftly went to the toilet. I was stunned, and once I finally woke up, I quickly went to my room, face flushed. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! >//<

Not well written...seriously, >//<

Tomorrow, I'm spending my morning painting my class instead of sitting in front my laptop and writing the next chapter...>//<

43 subscribers...7 more subscribers only then I'll release KyuxYou fic =)