I Wanna Love You, I Wanna Kiss You

Cold Hearted Man

 

Super Show is tomorrow and I finally went home at 2 in the morning. I saw Heechul’s shoes at the rack and smiled.

“Yah, ireona…” I said at the sleeping Heechul.

“You’re here?” he asked getting up from the couch.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked.

“Gwenchana, you must be tired. Geunde (but)…cut me some fruits, will you?” he asked.

“I’ll change first.” I nodded and changed to comfortable clothes.

“What do you want?” I asked opening the fridge.

“Anything…” he said and sat on the chair.

“Instead of coming here, you should rest. Tomorrow’s a big day.” I said as I set up the knife and cutting board.

“Every time I see you, my body is recharge.” He said. I laughed slightly and start peeling the apple.

“Chul ah, you will make a hole on my face with that stare…” I said and looked up meeting his sharp gaze.

“My girlfriend is so pretty~” he said. I blushed at the word girlfriend and laughed.

“Prettier than you?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“No.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Sheesh,” I continued peeling and cut the apple with him still staring at me.

“Here,” I said pushing the plate to him.

“It’s almost 3 am, just stay here or else you’re going to wake up your members,” I said resting my chin on my hand staring at him.

“Speaking of the member, do you know what Donghae going to perform?” he asked.

“Molla,” I shook my head.

“If you heard they lyrics…aish, I’m getting angry just by thinking at the lyrics.” He grumbled while munching the apple angrily. I chuckled at his cuteness.

“What lyrics?” I asked.

“You’ll see it yourself,” he said bitterly.

“He probably wrote the lyrics when he still liked me, you don’t have to worry about it.” I said.

“Wae? He gave up already?”

“I think he already accept the fact that I only love Kim Heechul.” I said and he smirked.

“Right, you’re mine. I think I need to write that on your forehead so no men will look at you.” He said and laughed evilly. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“I want to see you on the stage,” I said suddenly.

“I want to perform in front of you too…” he muttered. I sighed.

“What time do you have to wake up?” I asked taking the plate to wash it.

“Our rehearsal is around 2pm, what time are you going?” he asked following me to the kitchen.

“Unlike you, I still have to go to work at 9.” I said.

“Its 3 am now, you need your beauty sleep,” he said and hugged me from behind. I laughed as we walked to my room with his arms locked on my waist.

“Jalja, jagiya,” he said and kissed my forehead.

“Saranghae,” I whispered and buried my face on his chest.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SS3 Seoul

We were busy that day. Every time they got off from the stage, we’ll wipe their sweats and fixed their hair. If they were running backstage, so do us. I asked Cho Hee to handle Eunhyuk because Heechul asked me to watched EunHae performance. I laughed as I finally knew what Heechul meant last night.

What’s with that guy, he can’t even protect you

Don’t keep waiting, no oh, stop waiting forever

Don’t stand by his side, he’s not the right one for you

My person (my person yeah), you’re my girl (you’re my girl yeah)

 

As long as I can see you, I’ll be okay

Now I’ll protect you, Baby you know because

I wanna love you, I can’t live without you

Close your eyes and only hold onto my hands

 

I wanna have you, I really need you

Like this don’t care about anything else

I wanna love you, I can’t live without you

You only need to be close to me

 

I wanna have you, belong to you

I promise that my everything will belong to you

 

The concert finally ended and I wiped Heechul’s face and hair with towel. He didn’t get wet much since the members didn’t want to mess with him.

“Heechul oppa!” I turned around to see Yoojin walking toward us. Before she can reach here, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun blocked her.

“Did you watch the show, Yoojin ssi?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah, I sat at the VIP seat. You don’t notice me?” she pouted. Kyuhyun gave us an eye signal for us to run.

“Aish, I hate that girl.” I muttered.

“Jealous?” Heechul asked pinching my cheek.

“Oppa, go pinch Henry’s cheeks!” I grumbled and rubbed my cheeks.

“You only call me oppa when you’re annoyed…okay, I’ll take note.” He said.

“Since you dated Heechul hyung, I didn’t have time with you, noona…” Sungmin suddenly appeared.

“Go away,” Heechul said glaring at him playfully.

“Hyung, lend me Vy noona for a while~” he aegyo-ed.

“Do you want me to kiss you?” Heechul shot making Sungmin cringed in fear. He left us as quickly as possible.

“Everyone seemed to be scared by your kiss,” I joked.

“Everyone except you,” he said and kissed me.

“There are staffs here and if Yoojin sees this,” I said pulling away.

“The staffs are used to it,” Heechul said and I laughed.

“Let’s go,” I said pulling him with me.

 

Yoojin just glared but her death glare didn’t seem to reach the couple. She saw Donghae putting on jacket on the other side and smirked.

“Donghae ssi,” she called him too sweetly. He glanced at her and fixed his hair, ignoring her.

“Yah, I know you like Violet.” Her word made him stopped his movement for a second.

“You probably know that I like Heechul oppa-”

“He didn’t like you back, why don’t you just give up?” Donghae said coldly without looking at her.

“Don’t tell me you gave up on her already.” Yoojin said in a mocking tone. When Donghae didn’t reply, she continued, “why don’t we join forces and break them apart?” Yoojin asked. Donghae finally looked at her.

“If you really love Heechul hyung, then you’ll let him be with Vy noona,” Donghae took a step toward her. “If you plan to break them apart, I’ll be the one who will stop you.” He said through gritted teeth. He walked passed her, bumping on her shoulder purposely.

“Tch, who does he think he is?” Yoojin glared and took out her phone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Don’t you just love uri Fishy??? I love you Donghae oppa~~! Sorry for the late update, I was lazy don't know what to write =)

I mentioned about Heechul spending his night at Vy's and although they sleep together, they sleep with their clothes on ;) Since Heechul is busy, they spend the night with cuddling and so on...:3