My Man, My Cold Hearted Man

Cold Hearted Man

 

October 14, 2010

 

SNSD will be having their comeback in two more weeks, and I was on the office telephone discussing about their outfits. My phone played No Other Heechul’s part and I reluctantly rejected Heechul’s call.

“Ne, algesseumnida,” I finally hung up and jot down several details on the book. I took a look at my phone and smiled, I can imagine Heechul scowling for ignoring his texts and calls. I slung my handbag and brought my notepad. I called Heechul on my way to my car.

“Did you miss me so much?” I asked smiling.

“Who did you think you are to ignore my calls?” he asked.

“I’m Kim Heechul’s woman.” I said and he laughed.

“Busy?”

“Eung, what are you doing?”

“I’m on a break after rehearsing with the others. We still have to practice after this.”

“What do you want me to cook today?”

“Anything,”

“Since it’s a special day today, just tell me what you want to eat.”

“Everything is fine with me, as long as you’re the one who cook it.”

“I have goosebumps.” I joked.

“Anyway, I still have to attend my radio, so I’ll come after 10?”

“It’s alright, I might get off late so I need time to cook. Did you buy me anything?” I asked expectantly.

“Should I?”

“Aish, of course you should…it’s our 100th day,” I pouted.

“I’ll give you a present on the lips.”

“Oppa, you’re funny,” I laughed. “But are you really coming without anything?”

“Do you really want a present?”

“Are you kidding me?”

“Who is kidding you?”

“The only thing I’ve received from you is the ring.”

“I gave you the chocolate too.”

“Oppa.” I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

“I don’t know that you’re a girl who only wants presents.”

“I do not want presents.”

“You’re asking for it now. Is my love not enough for you?”

“Such a cold hearted man.” I said and hung up. Aish, do we have to fight on our 100th day? It’s better if I hang up then continued bickering…it’s not that I’m not thankful, but is there any girl who didn’t like receiving presents? I unlocked my car and opened the door.

“Did you have a fight with Heechul oppa?” I turned around to see Yoojin.

“Yeah, why?” I asked closing the door and crossed my arms, leaning against my car.

“Are you still with him?” she asked and I raised an eyebrow.

“Do you think with that small fight we’re going to break up?” I smirked and she scoffed.

“I’m warning you, Violet Lau…break up with my Heechul oppa and stay away from him.” She sneered.

“Yoojin ssi, the man you are talking about, is my man.” I said and got into my car and started the engine.

“I’m warning you, break up with him or-”

“Or? I’m busy, annyeonghi gyeseyo, Yoojin ssi.” I said and drove away from her.

“Or I’ll tell my uncle about you two.” Yoojin said and flipped her hair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Super Junior

“Hyung, were you having a love quarrel just now?” Sungmin asked as Heechul sat down on the floor grumpily.

“Do you me to kiss you again?” Heechul asked glaring at him.

“Ah, hyung~” he aegyo-ed and Heechul raised his hand on the air wanting to hit him.

“You fought? Isn’t today is your 100th day?” Kyuhyun asked sitting down next to Sungmin.

“She asked if I bought her anything,” Heechul said.

“Then what did you said?” Yesung asked appearing behind Heechul touching his philtrum.

“Yah, I told you not to do it again.” Heechul slapped away Yesung's hand.

“What did you say?” Leeteuk asked. By now, everyone was circling Heechul.

“Aish molla…I asked is it a must to give her a gift.”

“Hyung, I told you not to treat noona like your previous girlfriends,” Donghae frowned. Heechul rolled his eyes. His relationship with Donghae had returned like before, but Donghae always reminded him not to treat Violet like his previous girlfriends.

“It’s your 100th day, of course you have to give her a gift.” Ryeowook piped up. Heechul let out a sigh and looked at his brothers’ faces.

“What should I give her?” At this time, he needed them, he was really not good with girls and he really wished to be the best with Violet.

“Bible?” Siwon suggested and Heechul glared at him.

“Even a single rose, she’ll appreciate it.” Shindong said.

“Give her a necklace,” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Thinking about it, she never has a real date with you, hyung. So it’s really make sense for her to ask for a gift.” Siwon said logically.

“What are you all doing? With all serious expressions…” their manager walked in. “Everyone let’s practice for the last time. We’re heading for lunch after this.” They all got up and practiced for the last time. Heechul did his best in the last rehearsal so they don't have to repeat it and after the practice, everyone changed into spare clothes.

In the van, Heechul was busy browsing the internet on his phone searching for special events to make up with Violet.

“We’re here, you’re not coming?” His manager asked. Heechul realized that he was the only one left in the van and quickly got down.

“Hyung, instead of doing big events for girlfriend, wouldn’t sincerity what matters most?” he asked as they walked into the restaurant.

“Romantic events don’t suit you. Just do what you want, she’ll like it anyway.” His manager replied. “Are you really serious with this girl?” he asked.

“It’s our 100th day, hyung.” Heechul proudly said.

“Congratulations,” His manager said giving Heechul a slight pat on the shoulder.

 

To: My woman <3

Mad?

 

To: Chul <3

No.

 

To: My woman <3

Okay.

 

Violet’s POV

“Aish, jinjja…” she muttered.

“What’s wrong?” the boutique owner asked smiling.

“I wonder why I’m in love with this guy.” I replied slightly laughing, embarrassed.

“Is he a playboy?”

“Aniyo, he’s just…” I thought for a while trying to describe him. The boutique owner looked at me waiting for my answer.

“He’s a little cold…” I said.

“So he doesn’t know how to express his love well?”

I nodded. “My cold hearted man,” I said as my lips curved into a smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can kill me for not updating…I don’t know how to tell you how sorry I am, but I think this chapter is great, no? ^^

I’m in a great mood to write now! Don’t worry, it’s just a love quarrel, not a big fight. ^^