Neorago

Cold Hearted Man

 

“Hyung! Something happen to Jennifer!” Shindong who was updating his twitter said. All the members surrounded his laptop.

PureVLau86 My sister who really likes to take selca, if you go with umma, then what am I supposed to do?

 

“Did you think something bad happened?” Eun Hyuk asked biting his lips.

“I hope nothing happens…she’s too young.” Leeteuk sighed.

“Can’t we at least visit her?” Donghae asked.

“I’m sorry, but we need to practice.” Leeteuk said to his dongsaeng.

“What about we trend for Jennifer? ELFs will be with us and who knows she’ll wake up.” Yesung suggested.

“Weird idea but I like it.” Kyuhyun commented.

GaemGyu Jane-yah, you’re the only girl whom I like to play pranks on, so wake up, arasso? #WakeUpSoonJennifer

special1004 Jennifer-yah, I didn’t get the chance to get to know you, so please wake up. Angel Teuk will protect you here, #WakeUpSoonJennifer

ShinsFriends Like Teukie hyung, I didn’t know you…but I hope we can get along well ^^ #WakeUpSoonJennifer

donghae861015 Jane-yah, remember how you really liked to take our pictures? I really miss you. Please wake up soon… #WakeUpSoonJennifer

siwon407 Jane-yah, I always pray for you. Please don’t leave us here. God Bless, #WakeUpSoonJennifer

AllRiseSilver Jennifer-yah, I really want to meet you and have fun together. I’ll treat you dinner if you wake up! *gummy smile* #WakeUpSoonJennifer

ryeong9 Jane-yah! My best friend! Do you know how much I miss you? Please wake up soon! #WakeUpSoonJennifer

Heedictator Jennifer Lau don’t you know how to wake up? Wake up soon, palli! Petals please trend this #WakeUpSoonJennifer

 

That night.

 

“I know that you missed umma, but here, there are many people who missed you…” I said brushing Jennifer’s hair. “Your hair is long now, you look so pretty. Like me.” I chuckled. When her hair is long, she looks much like me. She hates it. She doesn’t like to be compared with anyone, including me.

“Jaejoong is going to be busy in Japan later, so no one can take care of you. Thus, you have to wake up.” I said. “And I’m busy with Super Junior, they are going to be really busy and so am I. Who’s going to take care of you then?”

“You said you wanted to eat grilled meats, but we got into an accident. You can’t leave before you eat my cooking. Don’t you miss it? Don’t you miss being with your sister?” I asked as tears slipped my eyes.

“Should I play you some songs?” I asked. I played Sorry Sorry for her.

“This is one of my favorite songs, from their third album. Now they have released their fourth album and you haven’t even see them dancing Sorry Sorry.” I babbled as I searched for Neorago. I put my phone next to her and I put my heads in my arms. I drifted into sleep as the song played.

“Nan neorago neorago naneun For me, it’s you, it’s you

(Wae moreuni wae moreuni) (Why don’t you know, why don’t you know?)

Nan neorago neorago Naneun” For me, it’s you, it’s you

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Morning, Violet-ssi.” The nurse greeted me.

“Morning, Sung Hee-ssi.” I smiled at the nurse. “What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s 7.30 a.m.” she said and continued to write on the clipboard.

“Aish, I’m late.” I muttered and got up from the chair. Something fell on the floor and I bent down to pick it up. It was a black coat that wasn’t mine. My coat was brown and was hang at the door. Whose coat was this?

“You can use the bathroom,” Sung Hee said.

“Ne,” I put the coat on the chair and washed up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After I changed my clothes at home, I sped to SM building. The black coat was on the passenger seat. I didn't have time to ask Sung Hee if anyone entered the room last night. Once I reached, I hurried to my boss’s office. I got something to ask.

“Come in,” he called from inside as I knocked the door.

“What can I do for you?” he asked as he gestured me to sit.

“I know this is not the right time to ask this, but can I have a leave for this Friday?” I asked genuinely.

“But Super Junior has to perform at Music Bank.” He said sternly.

“I need to go to hospital.” I said biting my lips.

“Are you sick?” He asked, concerned.

“No, but my sister is in coma and doctor asked me to stay with her…” I trailed off.

“Alright, but you need to find someone to replace you.”

“Thank you.” I bowed and he dismissed me. I didn’t forget to thank him again and bowed deeply at him.

I smiled at the black haired woman. “Unnie! I need you to help me.”

“What is it?” she asked.

“Can you replace me for this Friday? You need to makeup Super Junior.”

“Okay, I’m free on that day. Who do I makeup?” she asked.

“Leeteuk-ssi, Siwon-ssi, Donghae-ssi and Eunhyuk-ssi.”

“Hmm, okay. Teach me how to do Eunhyuk’s eye.” She said.

“Unnie, you’re my sunbae. Just draw a line,” I said.

“Ara, ara.” She said and shooed me away.

During lunch break, I opened my twitter and was surprised to see #WakeUpSoonJennifer was trending WORLDWIDE.

PureVLau86 I really appreciate this, but who started this? #WakeUpSoonJennifer

And my lips curled into a smile as I read one of the replies.

 

@PureVLau86 Vy unnie, Super Junior oppa-deul started this. #WakeUpSoonJennifer Vy unnie hwaiting!^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________

My laptop was taken away by my father and I REWRITE this. There are two chapters in my laptop and I’m rewriting them now in my computer. *sigh* I really didn’t like rewriting something. I hope you like it.^^