There Is No Regret

Cold Hearted Man

 

“You can’t do this,” I said to my boss. We had been arguing from the ground floor until the second floor.

“You didn’t pick their clothes from boutique last night.” He said.

“I’m truly sorry about that but you can’t transfer me to another group.” I said. I saw Heechul at the corridor and he looked at me worriedly. I gave him a small smile before turning back to my boss.

“Even if you pick up their clothes, you are still going to be transferred to another group.” He said.

“Why? I thought I can’t be transferred until I’m finish with their project. Super Show III has just started-”

“Tell me one good reason why you shouldn’t be transferred.” He said.

“Well, I- I-” I couldn’t reason out.

“See? You don’t have any reason to stay.”

“Fine, you win. Which group?” I asked.

“There, good girl. It’s SHINee, they are practicing right now at the third floor. Go, do your job.” He said. I let out a sigh and hurried to the third floor to find them.

“Cho Hee?” I asked as I saw her peeking through the door.

“You’re assigned for them too? Cool,” she said.

“And why are you acting like a stalker?” I asked sarcastically.

“I’m shy…can you open the door?” she joked and I laughed. I knocked on the door three times before turning the doorknob.

“Annyeong haseyo, we’re shining SHINee imnida!” the boys got up on their feet and greeted us.

“Annyeong haseyo, Violet Lau imnida, you can call me Vy noona.” I said slightly bowing.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim Cho Hee imnida.” Cho Hee said and bowed.

“Hana, dul, set, noona neomu yeppeo~” they sang and danced as well. Cho Hee blushed and I clapped my hands.

“You guys can continue with your practice, we’ll be watching from here.” I said and we sat on the chairs.

They are talented, and very good in dancing. I must say that their dance steps are very complicated but they did it great. I was in charged in Key and Minho. I’m sure going to have fun dressing them up as both of them are very good looking. After a while, we went back to Super Junior’s practice room to tell them the news.

“Noona~” Sungmin greeted us.

“Is that fried chickens?” Shindong asked pointing at the plastics that were in our hand.

“It’s a farewell party.” Cho Hee said.

“Eh? Farewell party?” Siwon asked confused.

“SS3 Qingdao was our last project with you guys, we are officially working with SHINee today.” I said.

“Waeyo?” Donghae asked.

“I’m going to miss you too, Donghae yah,” Cho Hee joked. We handed the chicken and sat in a cirle.

“Why are you all feeling so down? We’re still under the same roof,” I said and looked at Heechul who was beside me.

“You’re going to get busy and forget about us, I mean them. How can you ever forget about me?” the last part was whispered by him causing me to laugh. Aish, forever Kim Heechul.

“Aaa,” I said feeding him with the chicken.

“Argh, my eyes!” Siwon said dramatically.

“My eyes! My eyes!” Shindong said covering his eyes.

“Yah, you did this with Nari too,” Heechul said throwing the empty box to Shindong.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next two weeks, I rarely met Heechul at the building. We only met when he came to my home but he only stayed for one hour so that I can rest. SM has assigned me for SNSD comeback stage too, and that’s freaking weird. They always wait for me to finish with something to assign me with another group/project.

“Oppa, stay away from the kitchen!” I said to Heechul as he walked into the kitchen.

“I’m hungry~~” he whined like a little child from the dining table.

“Here it is~” I sang as I set up a plate of fried rice in front of him. “It’s not as delicious as Geng, but it’s still delicious.” I said as I took a sit opposite him. He happily ate a spoonful of the fried rice.

“Geng’s fried rice is much more delicious than this.” He commented.

“Yah, you’re being too blunt, Kim Heechul.” I said glaring playfully at him.

“That’s why you love me right?” he asked smirking. I just rolled my eyes at the unstoppable Kim Heechul.

“Oppa, do you want to meet my family?” I asked after a while. He choked on his food making me laughed.

“Eat slowly,” I said patting on his back.

“But you have to meet my parents first.” He said. “Do you want to know something?” he asked.

“What?”

“I already told my mum about you and she asked me to make sure to bring you home.” He said.

“It sound…so serious?” I said awkwardly.

“Because every time I said to my parents I’ll bring a girlfriend home, I’ll always come home alone.”

“Why? They can’t stand you?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

He nodded, “You’re the first woman that want to live the rest of her lives with Kim Heechul, I really need to congratulate you for that.” He said and fed me a spoonful of fried rice.

“Yeah, I wonder how I can stand you…” I said and laughed. “It’s because I love you too much,” I said and sighed dramatically.

“You can’t do anything about it, even if you regret it, you can’t turn back.” Heechul said arrogantly and I smiled.

 

“I would never ever regret this,” I thought looking at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this will make up for the previous chapter =/ And if you’re too dense to realize why Violet is too busy, it’s because Yoojin asked Soo Man to overwork her so she won’t have time to spend with Heechul. Seriously, b*tch, do you think Heechul will like you if Violet is busy? Stupid girl.

Comments are appreciated!^^

-xian_hee97