Escaped!

Cold Hearted Man

 

“Donghae-yah! YAH! LEE DONGHAE! COME BACK HERE!” Donghae ignored Leeteuk’s yells and bolted down the stairs. He reached the lobby less than 5 minutes and looked around. Then he saw Vy noona walked out from the building.

“Vy noona! NOONA!” He yelled and grabbed her wrist.

“Donghae? What are you doing here?” Violet asked annoyed.

“I promised you that we’re going to eat Chinese right?” he grinned. Violet’s frown turned into a soft smile.

“Arasso, what about your practice?”

“I’ll call Seunghwan hyung later. Kaja,” he said.

“You need to change into new clothes, Donghae-yah,” Violet stated as they made their way to her car.

“My bag is upstairs…” he said.

“Let’s drop by at your dorm first, okay?” Violet suggested.

“Sure,”

“The boys might be worried of you,” Violet said as they stopped at a traffic light. She fished out her cell phone and called the leader.

“Yoboseyo, oppa, it’s Violet.” Violet said.

“Yo-yoboseyo, Violet-ah, is Donghae with you?” Leeteuk asked.

“Oppa, is Seunghwan oppa there?” Violet asked.

“Donghae, he ran away.” She heard his voice.

“Donghae is with me, don’t worry oppa-deul.” She said calmly.

“Where are you taking him?” Seunghwan asked.

“I’ll take him to the dorm before 10pm, don’t worry oppa-deul!” she hung up.

“It’s been a long time since I ran away,” Donghae said suddenly.

“Its fun isn’t it?” Violet laughed as she drove the car to their apartment. Minutes later, Donghae took out his OTHER phone and snapped a selca of the two of them. Then he typed something.

“Yah! What are you doing?” she asked.

“Tweeting,” he replied.

“Your fans are going to kill me,” Violet said glancing at him.

“You’re my noona, if you go out with Henry, would they kill you?” Donghae asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

“He’s my real dongsaeng!” Violet rolled her eyes.

“Whatever noona, I already tweeted it.” Violet let out a sigh.

“Let’s make a bet then,” Donghae said seeing the unhappy Violet.

“If the fans get angry, I’ll treat this dinner and will take you shopping for one whole week.” Donghae said.

“Jinjja?” Violet’s mood had changed.

“BUT! If the fans give positive responses, noona is going to pay for this dinner and will take me everywhere I want for one whole month.”

“Yah, it’s not fair.”

“1 week?”

“Call,”

“Should I read it now?” Donghae asked.

“Okay…”

“Its looks like noona needs to spend your 1 week with me,” Donghae said after a while laughing.

“Read it, I don’t trust you.”

“Open your twitter once we reach home,” Donghae said cheekily.

____________________________________________________________________

Violet changed her clothes to something more appropriate and opened her twitter using her iPhone.

Donghae861015 Escaped from practice with Vy noona! I need a rest. @special1004 hyung, I hope you’re not angry. V(^_^)V

Below it was a picture of Donghae with a peace sign and Violet can be seen driving with her sunglasses on.

@donghae861015 @pureVLau86 I want to come too!

@donghae861015 It is alright if you want to escape! Kkk^^ Hyung needs to rest too!

@donghae861015 where are you heading to? Violet noona looks pretty^^

@donghae861015 oppa, you left Hyukkie and go with Violet unnie instead? Hhhh

@donghae861015 oppa! You’re not dating her like Heechul oppa right?

@donghae861015 oppa looks cute and mischievous here…lol

 

Okay, she hopes she won’t get fired for taking Donghae away from his dance practice.

“Noona!” Donghae called and knocked the door.

“Noona neomu yeppeo…” he sang causing Violet to chuckle.

“We looked like a couple,” Violet said referring to the checkered tee that they wore.

“Might as well act as one,” Donghae cheekily said. Violet smiled as she didn't know what to say.

“Have you seen the responses?” Donghae asked.

“Yes, so, I am paying?”

“Kkk^^ It’s been a long time since noona treat me dinner,”

“Let’s hurry up, it’s almost 7.” As they reached the lobby Donghae suddenly pulled Violet and hid behind the wall.

“Neo waegurae?” Violet hissed.

“They reached here,” Donghae said.

“Who?” Violet’s question was answered by a loud crowd chattering, Super Junior. They passed them, and once they think all the members were in front the elevator, they crept to the door when suddenly they saw Seunghwan in front of them.

“Ack!!!” Donghae screamed and grabbed Violet’s wrist and they dodged from Seunghwan.

“YAH! DONGHAE!” The manager saw them…no, no, no! Siwon and Kyuhyun ran toward them and Donghae and Violet searched for the Pink Ferrari frantically.

“Ah, there!” Violet said and pulled Donghae toward the direction of her car but the something or someone prevented Donghae from running.

“You’re caught!” Seunghwan announced hugging Donghae tightly.

“Gotcha!” Siwon said winking at Violet as he held Violet at her shoulders.

“Hyung! I want to eat Chinese!” Donghae whined.

“Oppa, I really want to eat Chinese!” Violet whined too.

“Hyung, what about all of us go eat Chinese tonight?” Siwon suggested.

“Okay, but you need to workout later, okay?”

“Yeah!” Kyuhyun cheered. Aish, the date was a big fail. Donghae grumbled and cursed in his heart, his time with Vy noona was interrupted. Sigh.

________________________________________________________________________________

They’re caught! Inspired by Infinite’s Sesame Player…kkk^^ So, nothing happened!

Did you love the poster? Credit to Chocolate and Candies! The one who made my poster is Vic2ry98 ^^

Such and amazing poster! It's heartbreaking right? Well, that was what I want..xD

 

Mr. Simple is out! Yesterday's comeback was sooooo AMAZING.      I thought my head might explodes because of THE 10 guys HOTNESS.. >//<