Filming Bonamana part 1

Cold Hearted Man

 

It’s a quiet midnight. At the streets, yes but not inside the studio. Bonamana boomed from the speaker and orders were yelled one by one after another.

Hye Li was touching up Kyuhyun’s face because he will be the first to do his solo scene followed by Siwon. I went to Leeteuk to makeup his face after I’m done with Siwon. Hye Li then returned with me and I heard she muttered prayers? I wonder why.

“Oppa, palli...” I said ushering Leeteuk to sit down on the chair in front of me. I put the bb cream and powder on his face and put some makeup on his eye and face to make him look more flawless. I saw Heechul sat down next to Leeteuk and tapped his foot impatiently from the corner of my eyes. Hye Li bowed to him a little and settled down her makeup case. She put the bb cream on her finger as was about to apply it on his face.

“Have you washed your hands?” he snapped.

“Ne?”Hye Li asked confused.

“He didn’t like his face being touched...” Cho Hee whispered at Hye Li.

“Then how do I suppose to put makeup on his face?” Hye Li whispered disbelieved at what she just heard.

“Just wash your hands first.” Cho Hee said. Hye Li disappeared to wash her hands while I just continued to makeup Leeteuk’s face.

“Is he always like that?” I whispered to Leeteuk.

“YES.” Heechul answered and I flushed. Leeteuk nudged Heechul at his side and gave him a warning look. Hye Li returned and succeeded in putting makeup for Heechul while his hair stylist did his hair. Hye Li was about to fix his hair when he once again shout.

“YAH! Don’t touch my hair!”

“Mianhamnida, sunbae...” Hye Li muttered bowing her head.

“Hyung, you’re giving her a hard time...” Sungmin interrupted.

“Oh, okay...” Sungmin gulped as Heechul glared at him. “Hye Li-yah, please fix my makeup~” he said cutely. Hye Li blushed and excused herself from Heechul.

“After Leeteuk-ssi done, it is Heechul-ssi turn, please give him a touch up,” the PD yelled from his chair.

“Unnie, please help me.” Hye Li whispered tugging my sleeve like a five year old child.

“He’s not going to eat you, Hye Li-yah,” I said. I was straightening Leeteuk’s coat as his turn is after this.

“Yeah right...with his big eyes...” Hye Li widened her eyes imitating Heechul and we chuckled.

“Just go, Violet-ah, Hye Li can handle me from here, right?” Hye Li nodded her head upon hearing Leeteuk’s words. I nodded and left the two.

I walked toward Heechul who was sitting on a chair with his eyes closed. Was he sleeping? He looked so cute and angelic. I grabbed the compact powder and a brush and leaned onto his face. I remembered being this close to Heechul, he...kissed my cheeks. I blushed and shook my head, embarrassed at my thoughts. I pushed his fringe gently from his face and put some powder on his forehead and tidied his hair back after I was done.

“I told you not to touch my hair!” He suddenly snapped and opened his eyes. Both of our eyes widened as we realized how close we were, how tiny the gaps between his lips and mine were.

“I was told to fix your makeup,” I said faking a cough.

“Okay,” he said and stood up, scratching his neck uncomfortably.

“I’m not done yet!” I said annoyed and sat him down.

“I thought my makeup artist is that girl?” Heechul asked me changing the topic. I felt his eyes on me and my heard skipped a beat.

“You scared her.” I laughed slightly.

“You’re still not calling me oppa?” He suddenly asked after a while.

“Arirang is here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyuk yelled before I can even answer. I finished my work just in time before Heechul’s shoot so there was no awkward conversation.

The boys were interviewed and we just watched at the side in case the boys need a touch up.

“Unnie,” Hye Li said suddenly.

“What?” I glanced at the girl.

“Between you and Heechul-ssi, what’s going on?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I shrugged.

“Jinjja?” she asked. I nodded my head. I’m a Petal, Heechul liking me would be my dream. But, it’s impossible. He likes So Hee too much.

“But he was so obedient when you were fixing his makeup.” Hye Li said.

“Well,” I shrugged.

“He said he didn’t like people to touch his hair, but-” Hye Li who was still suspicious said but was cut with my phone ringing.

“Jamkkan.” I said and walked away from her for a while.

“Yoboseyo,” I said softly.

“Violet-ah,” the guy said.

“Yes, Yunho-ssi.” I replied formally.

“Um, can we meet?” he asked feeling uncomfortable.

“I’m working.” I said.

“It’s okay then.” He said.

“Okay oppa, I need to go now, take care.” I said and hung up. Now, what did he want from me? I wonder. Eunhyuk called me and I hurried to him to fix his hair and makeup so he can do his interview. He was being interviewed by himself. He glanced cautiously around to see if the member saw him. I smiled a little. This guy is so silly.

“Noona,” Donghae tapped my shoulder and gave me a childish grin. “Eh? He’s doing the interview without me!” Donghae whom realized Eunhyuk being interviewed pouted. I laughed and straightened his jacket and he smiled at me before he went to Eunhyuk.

“Violet-ssi,” the hairstylist called me. “Please give these to Leeteuk and Siwon so they could get their hair done.” He said.

“Deh,” I bowed my head to my sunbae and searched for Siwon and Leeteuk.

“Minah,” Donghae said to the camera.

“Minah, answer us.” Eunhyuk said.

“Minah,” Eunhyuk called again.

“Ah, minah!” Donghae said as he saw me approached them.

“Ne?” I asked playing along and walked passed them earning a slight push at the arm by Eunhyuk. Now, when this is aired, I might get bash again, sighing I searched for Leeteuk and Siwon.

“Ah, oppa! I’ve been searching for you. You can change into this now and then go to Junghee sunbae to get your hair done.” I said giving him his clothes for the second shoot.

“Ne, gumawo.” He said and gave me the bottle that he has been drinking.

“Did you see Siwon?” I asked him.

“He’s in the fitting room I think.” He said.

“Okay, thank you oppa.” I went to the fitting room and called for Siwon. Any mistake in my movement, I might see his body. O.o

“Oppa, are you in here?” I asked.

“Kamchagiya, I’m here. What is it?” he asked from one of the fitting room.

“What are you doing in there?” I asked.

“My pants ripped.” He answered with an awkward laugh.

“Haha, you can change into this for the second shoot.” I said and he opened the door slightly and held out his hand.

“Siwon-ah, the hanger won’t fit.” I said. He opened it a little more but the hanger still won’t fit.

“Seriously, Siwon-ah, you aren’t just wearing a shirt and boxers aren’t you? Kya!” I turned around quickly that my back slammed the wall and I closed my eyes trying to erase the image of Siwon..............

“Mianhae, for you to see that.” He said chuckling softly and took the hanger in my hand.

“Haha, so funny.” I said and left the fitting room without even looking back. The boys were practicing on their own or with partners while waiting for Leeteuk, Siwon and Yesung.

After the boys filmed the dance for almost four to five times they still managed to bow at the PD before asking for waters from us.

We, the stylists and coordinators rushed to our precious boys giving them the water bottles, towels, wiping their sweat and fanning them, the boys did work real hard for this.

“Can we interview some of you?” the Arirang staff asked.

“Jamkkanmanyo,” Hye Li said and fixed Sungmin’s jacket and hair so that he’ll look flawless. I fixed Eunhyuk’s while Cho Hee helped me with Donghae. The boys did the interview, showing the dance of Bonamana.

“The outfit got torn again.” I heard Donghae said and left the camera.

“Noona~~~” he came running at me.

“It’s the third time!” I said hitting him playfully. I took of the blazer from him and went to get a new one. Donghae trailed off behind me.

“Minah! Minah!” he called behind me.

“Minah, answer me~~~!” he whined. Aigoo, I wonder how old he is actually.

“Here, don’t get it ripped again,” I said putting the blazer on him and dragged him to my makeup case to give him another touch up.

Meanwhile, Heechul who was watching Violet sighed. “Aish, Jinjja, what did she do to me? This is not Kim Heechul!” he cursed under his breath seeing Donghae’s attempt to get closer to Violet. Why is he so jealous seeing Violet with Siwon or Donghae or even Leeteuk? This is not Kim Heechul. This is not Kim Heechul’, he repeated in his mind.

“Hye Li-yah!” Heechul saw Sungmin did an aegyo from the corner of his eyes. Huh, another love couple. He rolled his eyes.

“My pants ripped,” Sungmin said to the girl that Heechul scolded just now.

“Wh-what?” Hye Li asked blushing.

“My pants ripped,” Sungmin said innocently before realizing what he said. “I-I mean, can you get me new pants?” Sungmin asked blushing too.

“Ah-sure-sure.” Hye Li said and disappeared to take a new pair of pants for him.

“Yah, you’d like her?” Heechul asked bluntly.

“Mwoya,” Sungmin said dragging his tone.

“Don’t lie to your hyung.” Heechul said.

“What about hyung? Hyung like Vy noona right?” Sungmin asked smiling childishly.

“What are you talking about? This punk.” Heechul said raising his hand as if to hit the youngster.

“Hehe, I wonder if she knows?” Sungmin asked placing his fingers under his chin pretending to thinking. Heechul glared at him, he felt his face was heating up.

“Or should I tell her?” Sungmin asked and winked at his hyung.

“Yah!” Heechul reached toward Sungmin and locked his arm around his neck playfully.

“This bunny is a good bunny right?” Heechul asked in a menacing tone.

“Hehe, Vy noona~~~!” Sungmin whined and Heechul smacked Sungmin’s head and saw Violet glanced at them before shaking her head and laughed at them.

“Why are you being like this, hyung? Or do you really like her?” Sungmin teased Heechul again.

“Shut up or I’ll kiss you.” Heechul threatened.

“Mianhamnida hyung, mianhamnida.” Sungmin bowed to Heechul several times before running to Hye Li to avoid his hyung.

“Great, now this bunny knows that I like her-wait, did I just admit that I like her? Aish.” Heechul ruffled his hair stressfully before tidying it back to avoid the camera caught him like that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry for the late update and for this boring chapter. O_o It seems like my writing quality has bolted down.

“There must be times when my performance goes up and down too,” –Heechul, Mr. Simple.

Here, I’m sharing you some photos of our beloved Kim Heechul in the army.


Heechul is reading the fans’ letters after completing his training for the day. He enjoyed it with his recruit-mates.


Heechul is giving a thumb up to his recruit-mate who scored 20 out of 20 in their shooting training.

Although our Heenim is slightly older than the other people who were training with him, he is capable of doing everything alright!

Isn’t it a good thing? Although I miss him at some times, but I smiled knowing that he’s enjoying himself there. He must be tired, yes, need to wake up early in the morning (sometimes at 2 in the morning) but I think he’s used to it as he is a busy idol before.

Let’s wait for him,

Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul,

Gidarige Kim Heechul!