Misunderstanding

Cold Hearted Man

 

“Your key,” Heechul said and winked at me. He handed me my house key and smirked. The boys and the girls stared at me and back to Heechul.

“You slept at Violet’s house?” Leeteuk exploded.

“Ne,” Heechul said with a winning smile.

“You-you what?” Yesung stammered.

“I slept at Violet’s house.” Heechul repeated raising his brow.

“Noona! I-I, you sleep with him?” Sungmin asked.

“What?” Siwon asked disbelieved.

“What the hell!” Eunhyuk swore.

“HYUNG!” Donghae groaned.

“If Henry knows this, you’ll be dead,” Kyuhyun said.

“You sleep with Heechul?” Jiah asked me.

“Oh my God, I’m so tweeting this,” Hyun Ji said and fished out her iPhone.

“STOP!” I bellowed and snatched her iPhone.

“It’s true, he did sleep at my house.” I calmly stated.

“NOONA!” They yelled disbelieved at what they heard.

“I can’t believe this,” Donghae muttered.

“But not on the same room or bed!” I screamed frustratingly.

“Really?” Siwon asked doubting what I say.

“He didn’t have the spare key, so being me who is very generous, I offered him to sleep at my house. He slept in Jennifer’s room.” I explained rather calmly.

“Ah, I see…” they chorused.

“Kiss,” Heechul muttered under his breath while looking nonchalantly at the ceiling.

“MWORAGO?!” This time everyone yelled at the same time. Heechul, you are so dead!

“You kissed her?” Yesung asked.

“You kissed my noona???!!!!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Why in the hell did you kiss her?!!” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes, I kissed her. Do I need your permission to kiss a girl?” Heechul retorted.

“MWORAGO?!” Now that Heechul confirmed it, they all went wild again. I made a mental note to slap Heechul right in the face…later.

“Seriously, he didn’t kiss me.” I said.

“Then why is your face is red?” Jiah asked teasingly.

“Jiah!” I yelled at her exasperatingly.

“Just saying…” she said chuckling.

“I swear in God that I kissed her,” Heechul said smirking.

“Hyung, you didn’t believe in God.” Siwon said in matter of fact tone.

“Fine, I swear in the name of Super Junior that I kissed Violet Lau.” He said and glanced at me.

It happened so fast that once again, I lost control at him. I slapped him right across his face.

“Don’t spread lies, Kim Heechul. I regretted that I helped you.” I said through my gritted teeth and stormed off the room slamming the door.

 

……

 

No one moved nor did no one talk for the next 5 minutes.

“Kim Heechul, did you kiss her or not?” Leeteuk the leader asked sternly this time.

“At the cheek okay?” Heechul grumbled giving in. Donghae jerked up from the floor and ran out from the dance studio.

“Donghae-yah! YAH! LEE DONGHAE! COME BACK HERE!” Leeteuk screamed and ran to the door. He saw Donghae flashed like a lightning down to the stairs. Some trainees poked their heads at the doors and windows. Leeteuk was about to yell at them but he remembered his status as the charming and angel Leader Teuk he got a hold of himself and smiled his famous smile making the girls swooned. He closed the door and dialed Donghae’s number. Sorry Sorry song played from Donghae’s bag. Great.

“Where’s Donghae, hyung?” Eunhyuk asked carefully at the leader seeing his pissed face.

“Maybe he’s with Vy noona, so no need to worry.” Siwon said.

“Why shouldn’t we worry about him?” Hye Li asked out of curiosity.

“Molla.” He chuckled.

“Are we still going to eat Chinese then?” Shindong asked.

“You’re on diet, remember?” came their manager’s voice.

“Yah, who’s missing?” he asked suddenly and started to count the members. They shared worried glances and waited anxiously for the manager to realize who’s missing.

“Sungmin?” he asked.

“I’m here, hyung.” Sungmin puffed his cheeks.

“Mian, where’s Donghae?” he asked after he counted again.

“Bathroom?” Hye Li said or more like asking.

“Leeteuk-ssi, where’s Donghae?” Manager asked angrily.

“I-he-Donghae,” Leeteuk was saved by his phone ringing and answered it quickly.

“Yo-yoboseyo? Violet-ah, is Donghae with you?” their manager motioned him to press the loudspeaker.

“Oppa, is Seunghwan oppa there?” Seunghwan came into the room, panting.

“Donghae, he ran away.” He said between his pant.

“Donghae is with me, don’t worry oppa-deul.” Violet said.

“Where are you taking him?” Seunghwan asked.

“I’ll take him to the dorm before 10pm. You don’t have to worry, oppa-deul!” with that, she hung up.

“Aish, that girl.” Seunghwan sighed.

“Continue your practice.” Their manager said.

“Without Donghae? Hyung, it’s not fair.” Heechul said bluntly.

“You must have done something to Donghae to make him run to Violet like that,” Seunghwan said nonchalantly and left the room.

“Now,” their manager said and sat on the chair to watch them practice.

Heechul cursed under his breath as he got up. Last night, he and Violet already made up and now he messed up. Grrr. And what is Donghae doing with Violet now? He let out a heavy sigh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seriously, this chapter isn’t that great since I’m being busy and can't write properly…>//< Next chapter is about Donghae and Violet. Is Donghae confessing to Violet?? Kkk^^ And they fight again >//<

Pabo Hae =)