I'm Yours and You're Mine (thank you Jungmo yah!)

Cold Hearted Man

 

It’s Tuesday. I was sitting in front of the computer printing the sketches of the boys for No Other.

“Hye Li ssi, accompany me to the boutique to give them the sketches, okay?” I said through the phone. “Meet me after lunch at the lobby.” I went down to grab something for lunch when I thought going to Starbuck is nicer.

“Why is that car following mine?” I wondered out loud. I then quickly order my latte before rushed to SM building again. The car still following me and I sped up.

“I hope it’s not an anti.” I said and walked into the café.

“You’re fast.” I heard a voice said behind me. It was unfamiliar and he sat in front of me.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m hurt.” He said making a hurt expression. “I’m Kim Jungmo…Trax member.” He said.

“Oh…” I said.

“Violet, right?” he asked and changed his sitting position so it’ll look more casual.

“Yes, how did you know me?” I asked.

“So you’re the girl that stole Heechul hyung’s heart…” he stated.

“Pardon?”

“Nice to meet you, dongsaeng.” He smiled.

“Did Heechul send you?” I asked making him laugh.

“No, I was just curious.” He said and stopped laughing. “So, did you accept him as your boyfriend?” he asked. I didn’t answer him but sighed.

“You’re a celebrity and you don’t know how risky it is to date one? His fans will kill me.”

“He’ll protect you from his fans.” He said and I looked at him disbelievingly.

“Don’t worry, I’ve never seen this side of Heechul hyung either, but don’t worry.” He said. My phone rang.

“Answer it, who knows it might be Heechul hyung.” He said and chuckled. I breathed deeply praying that it won’t be Heechul and I sighed in relief seeing Hye Li’s name on the screen.

“Oh, Hye Li yah,”

“Unnie, where are you? I’m here at the lobby.”

“Oh, mianhae. I’ll be there in a minute.” I said and hang up.

“Jungmo ssi, I need to go. See you somewhere later.” I said and got up.

“Jamkkan!”

“Give me your phone for a while.” He said and I raised my eyebrow at him.

“Waeyo?” I asked and he snatched it from me. He typed something and then handed my phone back.

“That’s Heechul hyung’s number.” He winked.

“We just met and he’s treating me like his close friend.” I muttered and hurried to the lobby.

That night

I walked out from the elevator and glanced at Super Junior dorm before walking toward mine.

“Violet Lau, let’s talk.” I jumped at his voice. Heechul was standing in front of my door.

“Heechul-ssi…” my voice was soft, barely a whisper.

“You aren’t busy right?” he smirked and he took a step toward me.

“So what’s your answer?” he asked.

“Ne?”

“Will you be my girlfriend…will you?” he asked.

“Heechul-ssi…”

“You like me, you love me. Why are you hesitating?” he asked. I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes.

“You’re a celebrity, a Hallyu star while, I’m just a makeup artist. If the media know, I’ll be dead.” I said sternly shaking my head.

“Violet ah,” he called me. His voice was filled with warmth, full of love.

“Mianhae oppa, I didn’t want to take the risk.” I said and pushed him aside to open the door. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around so that I was facing him.

“Mianhae, but I want to take the risk.” He said and put his hands on the door, trapping me.

“And whatever Kim Heechul wants, he’ll get it.” He said locking his eyes with my violet eyes. He leaned closer and before I knew it, he closed the gap between us, his plump and soft lips kissing mine. That moment, I forgot all about his fans, all about my problems, Donghae’s confession to me, I forgot about them all. My mind went blank the moment our lips made contact. He pulled back, his eyes still locked with mine.

“So,” he asked panting, “what did you say?”

I smiled, “saranghae,” and he kissed me full in the lips again.

“From the first time we met, I already knew that I’m yours and you’re MINE.” He smirked.

“Aish, I’ve heard rumors about you treating your girlfriends cruelly and you better not be doing that to me.” I said and turned around to open the door, well to hide my red face actually. I KISSED Kim Heechul~~

“What to do? You’re mine already.” He said and hugged me from the back. “Give me your hand,” he said softly.

“You can’t take this off, okay?” he said as he slipped a silver ring on my ring finger. “Oppa might not wear this everyday…since they might notice it but you can’t take it off!” He suddenly shouted.

“Ara!” I shouted too.

“Goodnight,” he said and kissed my cheek.

“Night oppa, don’t tweet anything weird.” I said.

“Yah!” he then laughed.

“Yah! What’s with the noise-omo!” Both of us turned our heads and saw Jennifer with her hand on and her eyes widened. That was when I realized Heechul was hugging me.

“Goodnight then,” Heechul said at me. “Night Jane.” He said and walked back to his dorm.

“Unnie!” Jennifer shouted grabbing my wrist and pulled me into the house.

“Are you two dating?” she asked excitedly. I laughed to hide my blush and just showed her our couple ring.

“Chukahae!” she said excitedly and hugged me.

“Why are you so excited?” I asked suddenly.

“Nothing,” she smiled and hugged me again and left to her room. I switched off the light and as I lay on the bed, I blushed remembering what has happened today.

Jalja, oppa^^ this is my number <3

-Violet.

 

From: Chul oppa

Jalja, yeobo <3

I blushed even more and then closed my eyes, hoping that this will last forever.



 

“Unnie has dated Heechul oppa, so I can have Donghae oppa~” Jennifer sang in the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and laughed.

“Donghae oppa, you’re mine.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ignore Jennifer at the end and how did you like it??? This is the first time I’m writing fluffy stuff… I hope it’s sweet since I’m not that romantic girl =P

My exams start tomorrow…somebody kill me >//< There are too many things that I need to memorize >//<

Wish me luck my readers! ^^

A/N: As Cold Hearted Man is near to its ending, I've 2 fanfics in my computer waiting to be posted. But it is still on going so I don't know which to post first.

1. Heechul x You x Siwon

2. Heechul x You x Leeteuk

Hmm, which one to post first? ^,~

I forgot, the couple ring: