You Again? ^^

Cold Hearted Man

Heechul’s POV

 

I saw her again! She was extremely hot today.

 

We just finished seeing the choreography for our comeback that was scheduled on May. I miss my Hannie. I left early as I have a variety show to attend. It was raining and I brought her umbrella. Keke.

 

She was sighing and kept sighing and I held back my laughter. She was so cute! Then I realized what she was about to do, she walked out from the building and before she wet herself and maybe catch a cold, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

“What-“ she looked up and met my eyes, her violet eyes were indeed lens, and I wonder what color her real eyes are.

“Ah, chesong hamnida.” She said formally and blushed as she realized her hands on my chest. Can she feel my heart beating so fast when she’s around? I really hope not!

“I thought you’re older than me, noona?” I asked and smirked before taking out her umbrella. “Kaja,” I said.

“Aren’t you on schedule?” she asked.

“Vy noona, don’t worry.” I said and bent down, “I won’t kidnap you,” I whispered. She blushed.

“My car is there,” she said.

“My manager’s car is there,” I said pointing at the same direction.

“Okay then,” she said and smiled.

“I guess we’ll meet every time it’s raining.” She said. I chuckled.

“This is your car? Jinjja? Ferrari?” I was shocked. How can this girl afford to buy a Ferrari?

“It was a gift,” she said with a smile.

“Here, take your umbrella,” I said.

“Eh, then what about you?” she asked. I laughed to hide my blush. Aish, pabo ya, Kim Heechul!

“I’ll send you to your manager,” she said and I nodded. We talked while walking and I made some silly jokes.

“Ah, this is Super Junior car,” she said. I laughed. I knocked the window and Manager hyung unlocked the car. I slid the door opened.

“Annyeong Heechul-ah,” she said and waved.

“Eh, who is this?” manager hyung interrupted poking out his head from the window.

“Yah! You forgot me already, Seunghwan oppa.” I heard she said. EH?? They know each other? Great, I’ll dig everything out from hyung.

“Violet?” he asked after a while.

“Ding ding dong~” she sang. Aigoo, so cute…

“How are you?”

“I’m fine, busy with SNSD’s comeback.” She said.

“Okay, we got schedule to catch. See you later, okay?”

“Ne, oppa. Annyeong oppa, Heechul-ah,” she said and waved. She walked back to her car.

“Hyung, how did you know her?” I asked as hyung started the engine.

“Why?” Seunghwan hyung asked with a grin. Haish, just tell me.

“How did you know her?” I asked again.

“She’s the girl in the MV. Remember? Henry’s sister. She even came to your dorm last year.” I was shocked with the information that I just received. Henry’s sister??? Henry Super Junior M??? That Mochi??? When did she come to our dorm? I’ll ask Teukie hyung later for sure.

“And you, how did you know her?” Manager hyung asked accusingly.

“Um, long story.” I said.

“Heechullie-ah, don’t tell me that you like her,” hyung said and I met his gaze in the rearview mirror.

“No,” I said a little bit quickly averting my gaze from his.

“You know right that you can’t date.” He reminded me.

“It’s not that I can help it.” I grumbled and closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep. 

______________________________________________________________________________

To celebrate another subscriber~~! sjbiasELF! There's something will happen on the next chapter...dugeun dugeun...

Unfortunately, i can't update since tomorrow school has begun! >//<