Tweets and Facts

Cold Hearted Man

After the very long day, I showered and cooked the dinner. It has been four days since I visited my sister. I remembered about checking my twitter and glanced at the clock. Its still 7 p.m. I opened my pink Apple laptop and straight away signed in.

I didn’t dare to touch the @mentions yet so I straight away visited Heechul’s twitter. He already tweeted and the fans believed him.

 

I love my Petals. How can I date another woman? Kkk^^ It’s just a misunderstanding, trust your oppa, okay? Kkkk ^^

 

I then tweeted;

 

Omo, I’m shocked! Petals, I don’t date @Heedictator !!! It was raining, so I offered him my umbrella, you don’t want our Heenim to catch a cold right? Sorry for the misunderstanding^^

 

I then tweeted the same thing in English and also in Chinese. I hope the international fans would understand. Then I clicked @mentions and replied to them one by one. To those who was bashing me, I apologized even though it wasn’t my fault (rolling my eyes) and to those who’s asking whether I’m dating with Heechul or not, I denied. Then I came across this girl and laughed out loud at her tweet;

 

@PureVLau86 unnie, how can you date our @Heedictator ? What happened to Jaejoong oppa then? Did he cry? Kkkk^^

 

@Joy0990 I don’t date @Heedictator , Jaejoong oppa called me and laughed…that evil guy. Kkk^^

 

I replied to her and then realized that it’s almost 9 p.m. I’ve been replying for two hours? No wonder my fingers hurt. I hope I can hold mascara tomorrow… I tweeted before I left, not for sympathizes but to ask them to pray for my sister.

 

PureVLau86 Okay, everyone! I’m out! I’m going to visit Jennifer. She’s still not waking up! T_T I haven’t seen her for 4 days! Pray for her okay? Mochi and Honey are praying for her too, night everyone!

 

I tweeted our cats’ picture along with the tweet.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I can’t believe Violet is so calm! Well, the one whom get affected is me, not her! But then I realized that she also might get affected too. Soo Man songsaenim asked me to tweet to my fan and clear this scandal.

 

I love my Petals. How can I date another woman? Kkk^^ It’s just a misunderstanding, trust your oppa, okay? Kkkk ^^

 

I tweeted “I love my Petals” in English and the rest in Hangul. The fans began to respond in positive way and I smiled. I love my Petals! But then I realized that my feeling toward Violet is more than a friend. I sighed, being an idol is surely hard.

“Hyung!” Fish called me.

“Bwo?” I asked not taking my eyes from the TV.

“Come here a while,” he said. I grunted and got up before walking to him and sat next to him.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were dating Violet noona?” he asked in a verge of tears now.

“Ah, wae?!” I asked shocked seeing the tears at his eyes. “I don’t date her, Donghae-yah.” I said.

“Jinjja?” I nodded and rolled my eyes at him.

“YAH!” I shouted as something clicked in my brain. “How did you know her?” I asked. How does everyone around me know her?

“Hyung, are you kidding-” after he looked at my face, he then started to type something.

“Super Junior M MV?” I asked. He nodded and opened another tab.

“Hyung can be so slow sometimes,” he laughed and I smacked his head playfully and turned to his laptop. It was a Wikipedia. It was all about Violet and now, thanks to Donghae, I knew more about her.

  1. Her birthday is actually on February 15 1986.

  2. She was a Hong Kong supermodel.
  3. Her mother was a Korean which I concluded her father married two women.
  4. Her primary languages are English, Korean, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese
  5. She can speak conversational Japanese, Italian and French.
  6. Like Henry, she played violin and piano.
  7. She started modeling since 2000 and ended her contract at 2009.
  8. She involved in a car accident and suffered broken ribs.
  9. She featured in DBSK’s The Way You Are Chinese Ver. Music Video 2004.
  10. Hong Kong Variety Show “Chemistry and Work” featuring her and DBSK sunbae (episode 46-65)
  11. She appeared in Super Junior M’s U Music Video 2008.
  12. She featured in DBSK’s Wrong Number Music Video 2008.
  13. She worked as makeup artist for DBSK sunbae.
  14. She is working as makeup artist for SNSD.
  15. She bought 200 copies of Super Junior Don’t Don and 500 copies of Super Junior M U.
  16. She was once gossiped with DBSK’s Jaejoong.

 

And that somehow angered me.

“I want to sleep now, hyung. Watch the MV, she’s so pretty. Kkk,” Donghae said and then I watched the MV.

She looked different, and so beautiful in the MV. For a second I wished I’m a part of Super Junior M. Then I shrugged the thought away, no way I’m singing in Chinese.

I then searched for her pictures, during her modeling time. Dang it! She’s H.O.T. And then there was a picture of her and Jaejoong laughing. I shut the laptop and before I can throw the laptop on to the floor, I stormed into my room.

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay, that's it! It shows 11.11 p.m. I need to get my beauty sleep~~! I'm really sorry for not updating more..I'm writing chapter and to tease you (I'm evil) I'll tell you something..

The biggest fight ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heechul is soooo rude! Please be patient until chap 20 come out! kkk^^

안녕히계세요~!

see you later