KyuMin in Action!

Cold Hearted Man

Heechul walked in the living room after taking a walk only to see the members gathering at the table, ignoring him.

“What’s happening?” he asked.

“We’re calling Henry,” Yesung answered.

“What for?” he asked.

“Shush!!!!” Leeteuk shushed the Cinderella. Heechul was curious (so unlike Heechul), he never seen the members like that, ignoring the television, so he stayed.

“Tut tut, tut tut, tut tut, tut-yoboseyo?”

“Henry!” most of the members were delighted to hear his voice.

“Oh, hyung. What’s wrong?”he asked surprised hearing too many voices.

“How is our Mochi???” Teukie hyung asked.

“I’m fine hyung. How are you all?”

“We’re having our comeback this May.”

“Jinjja? Congratulation then.”

“We want to ask you something,” Donghae said.

“What is it, hyung?”

“It’s Vy noona. Where does she live?” Donghae asked. That grabbed Heechul’s attention. So they were calling Henry for that girl?

“Eh? How would I know?”Henry laughed.

“But you’re her dongsaeng!” Kyuhyun said.

“We didn’t contact each other frequently…she just wished me happy birthday and called me last Lunar New Year.”Henry explained.

“What kind of dongsaeng are you?” Siwon interrupt. “You know God will-”

“If you don’t know, we’re hanging up!” Eunhyuk said loudly cutting Siwon’s preach.

“Hyung~~~!”Henry whined but Eunhyuk already pressed the end button.

“She worked for SNSD right, let’s ask them.” Shindong said.

“I saw her in the lift just now,” Heechul interrupted.

“You, what??!” They chorused.

“I. Saw. Her. In. The. Lift. Just. Now.” Heechul impatiently explained word by word.

“Does she live here?” Ryeowook asked.

“Let’s asked SNSD, shall we?” Leeteuk asked. Leeteuk stretched his arm to take his phone which is on the middle of the table and dialed Yoona’s number before pressing the loud speaker button.

“Yoboseyo, oppa!”

“Yoona-ah, annyeong!” Teukie said.

“Wuli syupo juni,” Leeteuk said, “OEYO~!” the member chorused. Yoona giggled.

“Why did you call me oppa-deul?” she asked.

“Yoona-ah, do you know where Vy noona lives?” Donghae asked with aegyo.

“She lives the same floor as you,” she answered.

“Bwo?” All of us shouted.

“Eh, you don’t know. Hehehe, I’m rehearsing, call you later okay?” she said.

“Arasso, good luck for your comeback.” Leeteuk said.

“Thank you~!” she said cheerfully before hung up. After that, there was a buzz before Leeteuk asked them to quiet.

“If she lives the same floor as us, it must be on the other block since it’s only us here.” Yesung said.

“If she lives on the other block why would she use this block’s lift?” Heechul asked daring him.

“Let’s start the operation! Finding Vy noona’s residence, plan A!” Kyuhyun said.

“What’s your plan?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Since the only member that is free tonight is me, I’ll knock on every door and see if it’s Vy noona’s house.” Kyuhyun said smirking.

“Yah! You can’t disturb people like that!” Leeteuk scolded.

“They must be happy to see Super Junior Kyuhyun in front of them right??” he said brilliantly.

“I’ll go with you,” Donghae said.

“Okay,” Kyuhyun said.

“I’ll go with you too,” Eunhyuk said.

“Me too,” Sungmin said.

“Me-“

“Stop it!” Leeteuk scolded.

“KyuMin will go. Now, let’s eat.” Leeteuk decided. Eunhyuk and Donghae grumbled but still heading to the kitchen.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

KyuMin couple started from their left, but there was only a young man living there so they ended up making a full round but no one answered their knocks.

“What color does she like?” Sungmin asked.

“What’s that got to do with this?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Pabo Kyu,” Sungmin muttered. “Maybe she decorated her door, or we can see her shoes…” Sungmin explained.

“Let’s go to another floor. Maybe she doesn’t live here,” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu-ah, I think this is it.” Sungmin said.

“What makes you think this is it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“This is Chinese right?” Sungmin pointed at the golden sign with black letters.

“Of course, hyung. Does that look Korean to you?” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

“What does it says?” Sungmin asked. He only good in Japanese, but not in Chinese.

“Huan ying,” Kyuhyun read after a while, “means greeting or welcome.” He said.

“She’s Chinese right?” Sungmin said.

“Maybe you right, hyung!” Kyuhyun said and knocked the door but no answers. Sungmin peeped at the window before he felt a sharp pain on his back.

“Who are you?!” a voice screamed. “You move and I’ll kill you!” she said as Kyuhyun walked toward her.

“Vy noona?”

“Who are you?”

“It’s Kyuhyun and that is Sungmin.”

“Omo, Sungmin-ah!” Violet rushed to Sungmin.

“Why did you do that? Ah, pain.” Sungmin rubbed his back.

“I thought you were thieves,” Violet laughed. “Mianhae Sungmin-ah, have you eaten your dinner?” Violet asked.

“Neh, but we wouldn’t mind to eat again.” Sungmin smiled as Violet helped him up.

“I was just asking, I need to visit someone.” Violet smiled apologetically.

“Noona~~~!” he used his famous aegyo.

“Sungmin-ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~!” Violet also did her aegyo.

“Stop it!” Kyuhyun was annoyed by the two.

“Here some ddukbboki, I need to go first, okay?” Violet handed Sungmin a plastic.

“Let’s have dinner together soon okay?” Sungmin said.

“I’m busy with SNSD comeback right now, but I’ll try my best. Where is your dorm?” she asked.

“There,” Kyuhyun said pointing at their dorm. It was on the other side, she was sure she can see them clearly if they ever go out from their door on the same time.

“Okay, annyeong.” She said and shooed them so she can visit her sister.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!! I'm sorry for not updating!!! Mian mian mian mian mian~~~!!! 

Finally Super Junior in the story..xD I will try to update tomorrow^^