The First Fight

Cold Hearted Man

I don’t need to look who it was, I recognized the voice everywhere. I stood up and bowed at him, “chesong hamnida, I’ll be going.” I said, my heart was breaking apart. Did I get him into trouble for the scandal? Why is he being so cold to me?

"Noona, sit down,” Eunhyuk said pulling my hand to sit.

“Heechul hyung doesn’t mean what he said.” Donghae said and there was a BAM! He slammed the door making me to flinch.

“He was just in bad mood.” Yesung said with a smile as I looked at him.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Jongwoon. Call me Yesung or Jongwoon oppa.” He said extending his hand.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Violet, Vy for short.” I said taking his hand and shook them.

“I’m Shindong oppa,” Shindong said.

“Violet, nice to meet you all,” I said.

“Yah! You’re still here?!”

“YAH! KIM HEECHUL!” Leeteuk was fuming.

“Jungsoo oppa, gwenchana. I’m going anyway.” I said.

“Yah, you! Sit down! Eat!” a commanding voice said. It was my dearest Kyu. Who else dare to talk to me in that tone?

“Noona deserved a hug isn’t she?” he said and hugged me.

“How are you?” I asked forgetting that Heechul was still there.

“I’m fine. You? You must be tired, noona. Eat first, then, only I’ll open the door for you.” He said as he filled my bowl.

“She? Tired? Pfft.” Heechul said.

“Heechul! I’m warning you!” Leeteuk said.

“SNSD are fine. You are just their makeup artist, what’s so tired about it?” he asked.

“YOU PUNK!” Yes, I lost control to my bias. The man, who made my heart beat so fast, now is breaking my heart into pieces. I grabbed the empty plate and threw it at his chest. Luckily, it was plastic.

“Do you think you can go on stage with that face of yours?! Who put makeup on you? You? You can’t even hold eyeliner! You’re sweating! Who wipe that sweat of yours? You? No! Us! Who touch up your face? You? Us! Who wiped the makeup on your face? Us! You went home and sleep! Who keep the tools back in their place? Who still work when you already doze off in the car? Who come early to organize your clothes and makeup? Us! Who stayed up late in front of the computer, deciding which clothes are better for you? You? No! Just because you are Kim Heechul, doesn’t mean you’re EVERYTHING! This guy, aish, jinjja!” I kicked the chair and it fell. I looked at him glaring at me.

“Who do you think you are to look at me like that? Do you want me to dig those big eyes of yours?!” I said and grab a chopstick.

“Noona, calm down.” Kyuhyun said as he caught Violet's arms and hold her from attacking his hyung.

“I hate you, such a jerk. Think he is-“

“Ehem,” Shindong coughed. I looked at him. “I know this isn’t the right time, but your phone has been ringing.” He said. I quickly fished out my phone from my handbag. It was from hospital. I told them to only call me if Jane has woken up. Does that mean…?

“Noona, who’s that?” Donghae asked cautiously seeing my mouth formed a smile. This was the first time he saw Vy noona gets angry like that and suddenly smiled.

“It must be her beloved Jaejoong!” Heechul spat.

“This guy! Argh!” I said charging toward him when my phone started ringing back.

“Yoboseyo,”

“Violet Lau? Come here to the hospital now.”

“Is some-something happening?” I stuttered hearing the urgent voice of the speaker.

“Your sister is having hard time breathing. She might not succeed.”

“Andwae,” I murmured. My phone slipped from my hand.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun and Donghae asked.

“You can’t leave me alone,” I murmured.

“Is Hero Jaejoong breaking up with you?” Heechul interrupted.

“Do you wanna die?” I asked kicking him at his shin. “I need-I need-“ my phone was ringing.

“Yoboseyo,” I answered.

“Your sister has just return to normal. But it has been a year. Mr. Lau has agreed to take off the life supporter. We need you-“

“Andwae! I haven’t given up yet. Until the day my cats can fly, that will be the day I give up on her. I’m coming.” I said hanging up and fell on the floor.

“Noona, tell me what’s happening.” Donghae said.

“No, you go to sleep.” I said.

“But you haven’t eaten yet.” Kyuhyun said.

“I’m not hungry,” I said in a monotone and called my father. He didn’t pick up and as I retried, he ended the call.

“Haish! Wangba dan,” I swore.

“What is it?” I heard Heechul asked. I glared at him and got up.

“I’m sorry for the shouting,” I said at Leeteuk.

“Is everything okay?” Ryeowook asked. I wanted to say yes but I can never lie to them.

“No, and it might get worst.” I gave him a bitter smile.

“Kyu-ah, open the door please.”

“Eat first.” He said holding a beef in front of me.  I opened my mouth and he fed me.

“Gumawo,” I said. He then went to the door with me following behind him.

“Kim Heechul, apologize!” I heard Leeteuk said.

“Don’t you hear what she said to me? She kicked me and threw things at me!” I heard him saying shouting before he suddenly appeared behind me.

“You need something, Heechul-ah?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes and before he can retort back, my phone rang. I held up my hand to him asking him to shut up as I answered the call.

“Lily?”I heard him saying.

“Oppa,” I turned my back on Heechul as tears fell on my face.

“I’m picking you up, where are you?”

“Super Junior dorm.” I said.

“Wait there, I think you better eat first. The shops are close.”He said and hung up.

“Kyu, someone is picking me up,” I said and walked to him and pulled his collar so that he bent down.

 

“Can I eat?” I whispered causing him to laugh. I smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm not that good in cursing =P 

I hope you like this chapter, I ended it with a cute ending to cover the fight =)

Heechul and Kyu are so cute^^