It's Raining

Cold Hearted Man

These past few days I’ve been seeing Kim Heechul everywhere…weird isn’t it? Well, he made me lost for words and my heart skipped a beat as I caught his smile. He’s my bias after all. If he keeps doing this, maybe I’ll fall for him. Uh oh, not a good sign. Maybe I’ll lose my job. The phone rang and I answered it.

“Come to my office now,”our boss said. I quickly walked to his office. I wonder why he called me. I didn’t do anything wrong this past few weeks didn’t I. Unless, HEECHUL. I knocked the door and he asked me to come in.

“Sit down.” He said. I sat down nervously.

“MinJi-ssi is sick. Same goes with her son. She asked for mc and SNSD’s comeback is nearer. You know MinJi’s apprentice, Hye Li?” he asked. I nodded.

“Good then, she’s your apprentice now. She’ll be replacing MinJi for SNSD’s comeback.”

“Is she good?” I asked slightly worried. Well, she’s new and SNSD’s comeback is too big and important for freshman like her.

“3 years studying makeup.” He shrugged. “Today I want you to take her to the boutique and SNSD will be there too. Sort the clothes and makeup, and today I want you to let her makeup some of the girls.” I nodded.

“The appointment is this evening right?” he asked.

“Yes, 2 p.m.” he nodded.

“You’re dismissed.”

“Thank you,” I said and bowed before heading to the hoobae site and walked to Hye Li.

“Hye Li?” I asked.

“Ah, ne-ne.” she stuttered. Gosh, have more confident please.

“MinJi is sick, you’re my apprentice now. Today at 2 p.m. follow me to boutique and bring your makeup case as well, or you can take MinJi’s.” I said. “Understand?”

“Ne, but I don’t have a car.” She said.

“After you have your lunch inform me where you are, I’ll pick you up.” I said and gave her my business card. She nodded.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After taking lunch I walked out from SME building only to realize that it was raining. I sighed. I regretted I didn’t park my car at the basement since I thought I will be here only for a while. Haish, pabo! My car is…there! Near the gate, why did I park it so far away? Haish…then I sighed again and decided to just run there and get into the car. I’ll change my clothes later before going to the boutique.

 

“Haish, am I serious? Haish,” I sighed. I sighed again before walking out from the roof and was about to hit the rain when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.