Change

Cold Hearted Man

SNSD Comeback on Music Bank

“Annyeong haseyo,” the girls chorused. They just finished rehearsing and a few of them who had finished changing went straight to the hairstylists. Hye Li and I were unloading and arranging the makeup, so that it wouldn’t mix up. Hye Li had straightened dyed her hair into soft brown and curled it slightly and she finally put some makeup! People wouldn’t convince that you’re a makeup artist if you didn’t put makeup on your face right? She wore short jeans with brown boots and white tee with brown vest. Wasn’t that a bit revealing? Being me, who doesn’t really care about small matter, quickly arranged the tools.

“Unnie, I’m finished.” Jessica said with aegyo. Who knows the Ice Cube Princess can be this cute?

“Jamkkanman,” I said and grabbed the foundation and bb cream before started to makeup her.

“Done,” I said after finishing it with lip gloss. Hye Li was putting makeup on Sooyoung and I decided to give SONE a gift. I took Sooyoung picture from behind with her making a V sign and tweeted,

Dear SONE, are you ready? The girls are ready!^^

After we finished, Hye Li and I went to grab lunch.

“Do you want to eat fast food?” I asked.

“Um, okay.” Hye Li answered. We went into McDonalds and I ordered a chicken burger with set and Hye Li only take fillet burger.

“Are you on diet or something?” I chuckled as I took a bite of the burger. Her flushed face told me that I was right.

“You’re skinny enough, Hye Li.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Sorry sorry sorry sorry

Naega naega naega meonjeo

Nege nege nege ppajyeo

Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo Baby”

Sorry Sorry Answer played as I received a text.

From: MinJi unnie

Today’s comeback FIGHTING! Say that to the girls. How is Hye Li?

 

“MinJi unnie asked about you.” I told her wiping my fingers with tissue before replying,

 

To: MinJi unnie

She’s okay. How is MinhyuK?

 

From: MinJi unnie

He’s getting better and I may not be coming for the next two weeks. Take care, Violet! Don’t go make scandal okay? Hhhh =)

 

To: MinJi unnie

Sheesh, arasso…you’re still sick, unnie?

 

To: MinJi unnie

You too, unnie.

 

“MinJi unnie won’t be here for another two weeks. It seems that you’ll be working with SNSD a little longer,” I told Hye Li and kept my phone before went back eating.

“Do you like me working with you?” she asked timidly.

“I don’t mind as long as you don’t mess up. If the comeback has price, it will be higher than your Prada boots, Guess handbag and Gucci perfume, etc.” I smirked listing her branded items.

“Do you like my style?” she asked me curiously.

“Don’t change, because I told you so. Change for yourself.” I smiled and finished the French fries.

“And I’m not the type who listens to what other says. I don’t know about you, though.” I shrugged and slung my handbag.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry if MinJi’s son’s name change…I forgot his name…xD real sorry…next chap is up in 15 min =P