Your Petal

Cold Hearted Man

Heechul POV

 

I straight away entered the combination lock, and was greeted by Ryeowook.

“Ah, hyung! Dinner is almost ready.” He said cheerfully. I nodded and put the umbrella at the outside of our dorm and closed the door before locking it.

“Eh, that’s not our umbrella, hyung.” He said scratching his head in confusion.

“Call me when the dinner is ready.” I said without answering him and locked myself in my room.

“Haish, who’s that girl?” I was frustrated. I think I like her, she was polite and charming. But then, “Kim Heechul! Why didn’t you ask for her name? Haish!” I grumbled throwing the magazines on my bed and lied down closing my eyes. Her violet eyes, her shiny dark hair with those purple streaks, her pink lips, ivory skin, her scent…

“ARGH!” I throw everything that reached my hand. What spell did this girl put on me?

 

Flashback

 

“I can’t believe this!” she scowled. As we reached the building, the rain stopped as if on cue. Then something caught my attention. She was angry, maybe because she was tired, sending me to my dorm and then the rain stopped, or maybe because she bought the umbrella for nothing, or maybe anything. She was cursing. In Mandarin. She reminded me of HanKyung. Those words usually slipped from HanKyung’s lips when he was angry. She blew out her bangs from her face.

“Heechul-ssi,” she called my name. It was spoken with warmth and sweet, like she never cursed and got angry before. “My hands are full so, can you keep the umbrella first?” she asked. I nodded.

“Miss, I haven’t known your name yet. And where do you live?” I asked.

“Heechul-ssi,” this time my name was spoken in a sad and hurt tone, “You didn’t remember me…” she said and looked down. Did we meet before? I started to panic as I thought she was crying. Tears are my weakness!! Eottoke? Fortunately, as she looked at me again, she flashed her sweet smile,

“I’m your Petal. May we’ll meet again.” She said and bowed.

 

Present

 

“I’m your Petal. May we’ll meet again.”With that, she disappeared. “HAISH!” I groaned and decided to take a shower. Maybe a cool shower will help me to forget this girl.

 

Leeteuk POV

 

What’s with that banging and screams. Aigoo, who pissed that Cinderella?

“Wookie-ah, what’s with Heechul?” I asked Ryeowook as he set the table. I helped him put down the chopsticks.

“Heechul hyung came home like that. I wonder what happened.” Wookie said and went inside the kitchen. I open my twitter. Then I saw Heechul’s tweet about an hour ago.

 

–It’s raining. Dongsaeng, pick me up now! PALLI!!-

Was it because of this? Aigoo, don’t be like this, Heechul. I’m aging because of you all…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one is commenting >//< I'm going to be like Heechul angry