Henry-Violet Phone Conversation Revealed!

Cold Hearted Man

 

6 Months ago

 

Three soft knocks broke the silence in my room.

“Come in,” I called, knowing it was my grandma.

“Why don’t you eat?” she asked worriedly with a frown making me to see her wrinkles clearly. I just gave her a small smile.

“The first month you were here, you were fine. But why now?” she asked concerned. Her caring and sweet voice spread warmth inside me.

“I’m fine…don’t worry about me.” I said with a smile.

“How can I not worry about you?” she my hair.

“I make you some porridge, so you have to eat.” She said and I nodded.

“I will.” She smiled softly and left the room. I leaned against the headboard and sighed remembering an article I read involving Heechul.

 

Super Junior’s Heechul is hospitalized Due to Food Poisoning

 

But I knew better. I knew how SM worked. Heechul must have been under depression that he refused to go to his schedule and SM released a fake statement to cover it up. I sighed.

I reached out for my phone and called Jessica, the only person in Seoul that I kept in touch to.

“It’s me.” I heard she said.

“How’s he?” I asked.

“I haven’t seen him since the day you left.”

“If you see him…um, nothing. Thanks, Sica.” I said and hung up.

I called Jenn and asked the same thing. She hasn’t seen him either. I took out the SIM card and replaced with a new one. Who knows Jessica will give someone my number? For now, it’s the best for me to keep my distance from any of them.

“How long can you live without him?” A voice asked in my head. A question that has been asking the moment I entered the cab.

“Violet!” My grandma called me again. I got up and rushed downstairs.

“Sorry,” I said and she ushered me to sit down.

“It’s still warm.” She said.

“Thank you,” I said softly and she smiled.

“You are already skinny. What’s the use of not eating?” she said as I put a spoon of porridge into my mouth. It warmed my body and I smiled.

“I just lost my appetite.” I said.

“Even if you lose it, you should still eat.” She said shaking her head. I laughed and ate another spoonful of porridge.

“Is it good?” she asked.

“Grandma, your cooking is always the-” I covered my mouth as I felt the urge of throwing up, ran to the kitchen and vomited at the sink. She patted my back and I washed my mouth.

“That’s what you got for not eating,” she said. “I’ll get you an orange juice. It’ll always make you feel better.” She said and I nodded.

“Here,” she came back a while later and I thanked her. “Drink it slowly.” She said.

“Do you want to go to clinic?” she asked and I shook my head.

“I’ll just go to pharmacy,” I said and she nodded.

“It’s the best if you finish your porridge but eat it slowly! I have somewhere to be and I can’t go there because I can’t stop worrying about my granddaughter.” She said and patted my head.

“Take care,” I said.

“You too.” She said.

After she left, I tried to finish the porridge but only ate a quarter. After cleaning up, I went back to my room and changed my clothes. I put on a coat and combed my hair when I realized something.

I turned sideways and looked at the full body mirrored. I frowned as I lifted my shirt a bit. I had not been eating and I just ate a little porridge and a glass of orange juice.

It can’t be.

We only did it once.

I grabbed my handbag and ran downstairs. Locking the door, I headed to the pharmacy but no longer wanted to buy medicines.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

6 Months Later

 

“Did Henry change his number again?” I asked my sister.

“I think he did.”

“If you see him, ask him to call me.” I said.

“Okay, sis.” She said and hung up.

Near noon, I received a text message from Henry.

 

From: 01*-*******

Call me back

-Henry

 

“Tch, this Mochi.” I said and called his new number.

 “Yo,” Henry said.

“I can’t contact you since last two months. The baby is a girl.” I said.

”What?" He said/shouted.

We checked it last month and it’s a girl. Everyone thought it’s a boy.” I laughed.

“Are you serious?” He lowered his tone.

“No, I’m just joking,” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

“What happened to Donghae?” He asked.

“There’s no Kim Donghae. How’s everything?” I asked.

“Everything is fine,” He said.

“How’s Heechul doing?” I asked softly. My heart trembled just by saying his name.

“Heechul hyung is doing fine, don’t worry.” He said.

“Come back faster.” I said changing the topic.

“Yeah, I really need to go back because I feel like telling everyone.” He said.

“Henry Lau, don’t you dare!” I hissed.

“I said I was feeling, not intending to tell everyone.” He said quickly and I rolled my eyes.

“If you tell them, I don’t know what to with you. Just wait till you come back!” I warned. The last thing I wanted is it leaked.

“I still want Donghae.” He whined.

“How can I name a girl with Donghae! Either you want your niece to be laughed at or you just didn’t know when to joke. Don’t joke around, please.” I said.

“I know, I know, stop nagging me.” He said.

“Whatever,” I said.

“Does Jenn know about this?” He asked.

“Of course.”

“You told her and not me? Don’t you love me?” I laughed at his childishness.

“You were MIA. Yes, I love you.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, bye, Violet. I still prefer Donghae anyway.” He said laughing.

“Aish, jinjja!” I said as he hung up.

“Well, Cherry Kim, you have such a dorky uncle.” I said my big belly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoho! Violet is pregnant!