My Heart Beats For You

Cold Hearted Man

“Unnie! Unnie!” I heard Sica called.

“Ne?”

“Heechul oppa was looking for you, but he got a schedule to catch.” She said.

 “Ok,” I said.

“Eh, you’re not excited? Unnie! Super Junior’s Kim Heechul was looking for you!” she said emphasizing the 'Super Junior.'

“Why do I need to be excited?” I asked her nonchalantly when in truth, my heart was beating like crazy. I sat her down and started to touch up her face.

“You worked for DBSK sunbae so that’s why you don’t care about Super Junior.” She commented rolling her eyes. I didn’t reply as I was fixing her makeup. Sunbae or hoobae, they are all the same for me. 

 “Finished your shoot, I need to makeup Yuri.” I said. Sica pouted but obeyed me.

The MV shooting lasted until 4 in the morning. We started filming since 9 in the morning. I’m finally going to get some rest and we’re going to continue this night. I spent my day, sleeping.

 

After showered, I changed into this:

I already took my car and yesterday I didn’t visit my sister as I was busy with SNSD’s MV making. The nurse didn’t call me meaning that my sister hasn’t wake up. I grabbed my key and went to SME building. I was supposed to meet MinJi unnie at 7.30 p.m. I glanced at the clock and it was only 5.45 p.m. I drove to SME and decided to have a dinner at the café.

 

From: MinJi unnie

Can you take the makeup case at my room? Minhyuk is having a fever. I’m at clinic.

 

To: MinJi unnie

Arasso. I hope Minhyuk will get well soon. Do I still have to meet you at SME?

 

I replied the message. What I envied the most at MinJi unnie was that she was married and had an adorable three year old son named Minhyuk. I wonder when will I get marry and mostly, with who?

 

From: MinJi unnie

Can you pick me up at my house?

 

To: MinJi unnie

Ne, I’ll pick you up at 7.30. Okay?

 

From: MinJi unnie

Ne, gumawo Violet-ah.

-MinJi unnie-

 

I parked my car and can’t help but cat walked to the building. I smiled and bowed my head a little to the guard at the door. I made to elevator and pressed for 7th floor. I swiped my access card and get into the room and headed to my table. I grabbed my pink makeup case and walked to MinJi unnie’s table and took her leopard makeup case.

“Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim.” A girl bowed at me. I nodded at her and then realized that I’ve never met her.

“Are you new?” I asked.

“Ah-ne-ne.” she stuttered, surprised at the attention that I gave to her.

“I thought this room is only for sunbae.” Being sunbae, you’ll move into the big room that had air-con and heater. They don’t make room for each of you as being stylists you’ll need other’s opinion for every second. But for hoobae, their tables are outside of our room.

“I’m MinJi sunbae’s apprentice. She asked me to get a pen-drive containing SNSD makeup photoshoot.” She said.

“Okay,” I said and waited until she took the pen-drive. I followed her to outside. She nervously got to her table and kept standing with head bowed.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Shin Hye Li, sunbaenim.” I nodded and walked to the elevator and headed to the café.

 

Heechul POV

 

The other members were having schedule and I’m going to Youngstreet. But then I realized DJ-ing while having an empty stomach was a bad thing. Manager hyung need to talk to Soo Man songsaenim. I told manager hyung that’ll grab something for dinner.

‘What should I order?’ I was thinking of Kimchi fried rice when her figure came into my view. ‘Was I dreaming?’

 

Violet POV

 

I always love this café’s bibimbap. I was eating when the chair in front of me was pulled and seated. I looked up and my violet eyes met his black eyes.

“Heechul-ssi, Annyeong haseyo,” I said slightly bowing.

“Ah, ne-ne, Annyeong haseyo.” He said and smiled nervously.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I wanted to buy some books.” He said jokingly and I laughed.

“What are you doing here?” he asked in a serious tone.

“I’m sweeping the floor.” I said and he laughed.

“So, a SNSD’s makeup artist eh?” he said.

“Ne, I worked with them since Oh.” I said.

“What’s your name?” he asked suddenly.

“Violet.” I said.

“Ah, okay, Violet-ssi.” He said. I chuckled as he said my name. Its sound slightly weird as the name is in English.

“Heechul-ssi-“

“Call me oppa,” he said with a grin.

“Aniyo, we just met.” I said slightly blushing.

“Violet-ah.” He said.

“Call me Vy if Violet is too hard for you.” I chuckled. He glared. I laughed again.

“Call me oppa.”

“Aniyo.”

“Ah, wae?” he asked annoyed. I guess no one ever talked back to him.

“Because I’m your noona. Vy noona.” I said like teaching a kid how to pronounce a word.

“Eh? You older than me???” he asked disbelieved.

“Ne, Heechul-ah.” I said using banmal and laughed at his priceless face.

“You must be lying. Let me see you ID.” I shook my head and mehrong =P.

“Omo, I’m late.” I said realizing it was 7.15 p.m. “I’ll see you around Heechul-ah,” I said.

“Um, arasso. About your umbrella-“

“Never mind, you can keep it.” I said and waved. “Annyeong.” I said. 

 

Haish, that guy. Why is my heart beating so fast? I touch my heart that was still beating too fast and a smile crept on my face.