Desserts ~ Stressed

Cold Hearted Man

I sipped my hot Mocha and take a bite of the blueberry cheese cake. I was in an almost empty café, enjoying my day. Right now, SNSD is focusing on their dancing and singing, and only this night, I’m required at the office. Hye Li and I are going to meet at this café around 10 in the morning. I checked about the scandal, and as soon as it started, it ended. Some of the Petal even apologized to me. Some of them couldn’t believe I replied to them. Jane was still the same, I told her about the scandal and I wonder how her reaction will be. Haish, it has been too long that I almost forgot how it felt like for her to be here. I enjoyed my Mocha while watching Chemistry and Work on my laptop.

“Morning,” a familiar voice greeted me. You think it’s Heechul? =P Well, he’s smart enough not to see me after this scandal.

“Morning, Jae.” I said as he sat in front of me.

“It’s oppa, Jae oppa,” he said annoyed. Yeah, since he’s just older than me 20 days, I only call him oppa when wanting something from him, =P

“What do you want?” I asked pausing the show and looked at him. He frowned.

“I was just greeting you! Why are you so cold?” he asked frowning. I frowned. Then I laughed.

“I said, what do you want to eat? My treats.” I explained and he blushed shaking his head and fixed his hair.

“Sheesh, get me anything.” He said. I rolled my eyes. I went to the counter and got Jaejoong a hot Latte and a slice off chocolate cake and another slice of blueberry cheese cake.

“Thank you,” he said as I put down the plates and glass.

“So, how’s the fans reacting?” he asked.

“Good, didn’t I tell you that they love me?” I asked bragging.

“I remembered about our scandal,” Jaejoong said and on a cue we burst out laughing.

“I know right,” I said between my laugh and played the video back.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m watching us six years ago. I can’t believe how old we’ve become!” I said and chuckled. Time sure flew so fast.

“What episode?” he asked as he moved to the chair beside me.

“This one!” he exclaimed remembering the scene. And on cue, we laughed as we watched Yunho fell into the pond.

“Let’s take a picture,” he said suddenly and took my iPhone.

After a several shots, I continued eating and watched the video while he busied himself with my phone. ‘Must be tweeting’ I thought. My twitter account sometimes been invaded by DBSK and SNSD. I don’t really mind them, as it was their way to get close to their fans. And that’s another reason why SONE and Cassies love me. Although three quarters of the Cassies envied me, well, go learn to become a makeup artist or a model then.

“Should we get some ice cream?” he asked.

“Go get me one. Mint flavor.” I said. He pouted.

“Stop being such a baby.” I grumbled and snatched my phone away.

“Noona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~” he said in such an adorable way in a 101% aegyo. I snapped a picture of him and his pout and smirked.

“Arasso, arasso, what flavor?” I asked.

“Um,” he said pretending to be thinking. “Strawberry,” he said. I nodded and walked to the counter again.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I slept well last night and after washed up, I had my breakfast with Lee Teuk.

“Hyung, you know Henry’s noona?” I asked.

“Violet? The scandal cooled down already right? No need to worry, Heechullie-yah.” He said comforting me.

“Aniyo, I want to ask. Did she came to our dorm last year?” I asked, straight to the point.

“Don’t you know?” he asked.

“Molla.”

“She came to celebrate Henry’s birthday.” Teukie said.

“Ah! I remember!” I exclaimed.

“Heechullie-yah, are you really dating Violet?” he asked suspiciously.

“What?! NO!!” I said.

“Well, that’s a relief then.” He said. Teukie hyung is always worried if we got into trouble.

“I’m going out to see the Chocoball.” I said.

“Okay, take care.”

 

From: Hong Ki

Hyung, please buy me a cheese cake. Please, please, please, I love you, Heechul hyung.

 

I rolled my eyes. I’m not the type that obeys others, but I planned to buy cakes too. Han Geng called me regarding the scandal. Sheesh, I wonder how it spread so fast. I promised to call him tonight. I parked the car and put on sunglasses and pulled my hoodie up. I was struck, couldn’t move beside my car.

Behind the glass door, it was Jaejoong sunbae, he was wearing jeans with comfortable black shirt. He was laughing along with the girl in front of him. He then sat next to the girl. I watched how close they were, how comfortable they were. Jaejoong took a snap of their picture and then take another and another. I watched how Jaejoong pouted and doing aegyo in front of the girl. In front of Violet.

Are they dating? I don’t know what’s this feeling, betrayed? Why would I felt betrayed? I shrugged this thought away and drove to the headquarters without buying desserts.

______________________________________________________________________________

I update today! Miracle~~! Tomorrow I might not update, unless there is miracle..lol~!

Enjoy!

   

What does Heechul has in his mind??  

I'm going to kill this author for making me suffer!!!!!!! 

Lol, I'll give my dearest Hee some moment with Violet later ^^