The Past

Cold Hearted Man

“Noona, you can always tell us me if you have problems,” Ryeowook said.

“That’s so sweet of you, Wookie,” I said and smiled. I took a deep breath.

“Did any of you follow my twitter?” I asked.

“You have an account?” Donghae asked causing me to roll my eyes.

“PureVLau86,” I told them. “If you are following me, you might know what’s happening.” I said.

“Henry didn’t know about this, I didn’t want it to affect his career.” I said looking at Jungsoo oppa and he nodded. He won’t tell Henry.

“And I’m sorry if this will remind you of your accident,” I said.

“Gwenchana,” Kyuhyun said. I ignored the banmal and took a deep breath.

Flashback

“Omma, let’s celebrate my success in becoming a photographer!” Jane said.

“Let’s just celebrate at home, with Henry…” I said. I just did a perfume cf last night and just finished the photo shoot and I am too tired even to eat.

“I want to eat grilled beef at that restaurant!” she whined.

“I can cook you the meat!” I said.

“Omma, let’s eat at restaurant okay?” she did her aegyo again. I rolled my eyes.

“Sure, sweetheart.” Mother agreed with her! Haish. Jane gave me a mehrong face. =P

“Have you told your oppa?” Mother asked her.

“I forgot that Mochi!” she said and took out her phone. Her phone slid off from her hand as mom stepped on brake suddenly.

“Where’s my phone?” she mumbled.

“Unnie, help me find my phone.” She whined.

“Do you think your phone flied over here?” I asked and unfasten my seatbelt and leaned between them.

“There, near omma’s leg.” I pointed.

“Omma, can you pick up my phone? It’s near your left leg,” Jane said.

“Jamkkaman,” she said stepping on the gas. Once we’re on a straight lane she bent down, blindly searching for the phone while struggling to keep an eye on the road. For that second, she took her eyes off the road, and finally picked up Jane’s phone.

“Omma!” Jane and I shrieked in horror as a truck almost crash with our car. My mother swiftly switched lanes and avoided the truck.

“That was so close,” I said sighing in relief.

“Omma!” Jane suddenly shrieked and my vision turned black. I woke up with my ribs aching. I shouldn’t have unfastened the seatbelt! I gasped for oxygen and struggled to breathe. I saw my sister’s head leaned at the window and I wincing in pain as I stretched my arm and shook her body.

“Jane? I called for her name. I saw two people running toward our direction. I glanced at my mother and screamed in my mind. She had her face on the steering, her dark brown hair stained with blood and my shaking hand shook her. Someone opened the passenger door.

“Miss, are you okay?” he asked.

“Omma,” I told him. Someone opened the door and I gasped in horror seeing my mother’s face covered in blood and my vision blackened.

End

 

“I woke up after two days and was told by the doctor that my sister in coma and my mother’s dead.” I ended the nightmare.

“I’m so sorry, noona,” Ryeowook said in a verge of tears while Eunhyuk and Donghae were crying, others were looking at their lap.

“Even after the funeral, neither father nor grandpa told Henry about that.” I said. “It’s been a year and my sister hasn’t wake up, so my father agreed to take out her life supporter.” I said ending the story when the bell rang.

“I’ll see who that is.” Kyuhyun said trying to get out from the situation.

“If you want, we can visit your sister.” Leeteuk oppa said after he wiped his eyes. I hate seeing them crying.

“No, you’re busy aren’t you?” I said giving him an encouraging smile.

“But you’re busy too with SNSD’s comeback. And we haven’t start our activities yet, just tell me where you sister is.” Leeteuk said.

“Seoul Private Hospital, ward 514.” I told them.

“It’s Jaejoong sunbae.” Kyuhyun said as he appeared with Jaejoong trailing behind him.

“Hey, let's go." he said to me.

“Thanks for the meal,” I said and bowed before walking toward Jaejoong.

 “Thanks for taking care of Lily. I’ll take her to the hospital, hyung.” He said to Leeteuk as he took my hand in his.

“Neh, see you later,” Leeteuk said feeling glad that Jaejoong is with Violet.

“Annyeong noona, hyung.” Kyuhyun said. I smiled at him and caught a glare from Heechul. I was hurt every time I saw him glaring at me, what happened to Heechul that I met under the rain?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, the next chapter might be a little boring.....>//< anyway, I'll try to update tomorrow! ^^