Making of No Other 1/2

Cold Hearted Man

 

We were in a building for No Other solo scene shooting. It’s 3am and the crew just finished setting the lightings and all. After I wiped Donghae’s sweat (although there’s really no sweat on his face) I fixed his hair before watching him doing his scenes.

“Kyeopta,” I chuckled as I snapped a picture of him. He was playing with the rose cutely.

Guess who? It’s King of Fish, Lee Donghae^^ It is 3.45am now.

After his scene was done, he reviewed his scenes before asking me for water.

“Where are you going after this, noona?” he asked me.

“After this is Sungmin’s so I’m going to the café to eat. Do you wanna come?” I asked.

“Gwenchana, I want to sleep.” He said and yawned.

“Arasso, have a good rest, okay?” I ruffled his hair.

“Noona,” he said grasping my wrist stopping my movement. I looked at him awkwardly and relieved to see his smiling face.

“Byebye,” he said cutely and kissed my cheek. Aish, Lee Donghae! You’re too adorable to be mad at! I shook my head and smiled while packing up to leave.

3 hours later, the staffs had set up everything at the café and I put a simple makeup on Leeteuk just to make his face flawless. Cho Hee was putting on makeup on Shindong and after they were all ready, they played No Other and the boys started their act.

I laughed softly with Cho Hee seeing the two played around snapping pictures. Super Junior is really something, even when they were working they can lighten up the atmosphere.

“I don’t have to change clothes aren’t I?” Leeteuk asked me.

“You don’t have to oppa, but I need to redo your makeup.” I said.

“I’m becoming a cake.” He said touching his face and I laughed. It’s true, the boys didn’t really like makeup but can I do? We waited Shindong oppa to finish his solo scene before he left with his manager. Then we all went upstairs where the ‘library’ supposed to be.

“Do it right!” I heard Heechul yelled to Hye Li.

“Chesong hamnida,” Hye Li soft voice apologized.

“Heechullie yah, you’re being too hard on her.” Leeteuk said and sat next to Heechul.

“She’s being too hard with my precious hair too,” Heechul grumpily retorted and Hye Li apologized again. After putting makeup on Leeteuk’s we helped the crew to decorate the library. We watched from afar and Leeteuk made an NG. They decided to make Heechul’s solo scene first. I smiled (in my head) at how cute Heechul is when he’s focused. He looked up and our eyes met, I looked away while blushing and I saw from the corner of my eyes that he was smirking.

“Let’s go outside now.” It’s 3pm now and I was waiting patiently for Leeteuk to finish changing his outfit. Unlike the artists, after they’re done, they went back home to rest while we, the staffs work more than 24 hours. I’ve been here since 3am and I haven’t had my lunch. Since I’m Leeteuk’s coordi and Leeteuk needs to be at many places, today’s MV making is the most tiring day since I became a makeup artist. Aigoo. I looked around when I saw a camera flash.

“Oppa, what were you doing?” I asked and laughed as I realized he was taking a picture of my hair.

“I need to take heart pictures and there’s one on your hair.” He said pointing at my hairband.

“Oppa,” I rolled my eyes and he snapped the camera again.

“Noona,” Leeteuk called me.

“Who’s your noona?” I frowned and grabbed a bb cream. I sat him on the chair that I’ve been sitting on roughly and started to put makeup on his face.

“Unnie, help me with his hair,” I said. While I’m busy putting makeup on him, a hairstylist was doing his hair and another two coordi unnie were fanning him. Life is great, huh, oppa?

“Palli, palli! We have many scenes to do!” The PD yelled and we sped up. Leeteuk was being interviewed and the PD asked some of the staffs to get the set ready for Siwon. After filming Leeteuk’s solo scene we moved to the ground. Leeteuk has gone to take a rest before continuing his scene with Kyuhyun.

“Noona, are you tired?” Siwon asked being a gentleman he was. He handed me an iced latte.

“Wae? Do you want to put the makeup by yourself? I chuckled and sipped the drink. "Gumawo," I said and I started to put makeup on his face.

“Violet-ssi, please makeup the girl too.” I heard the PD said.

“Ne~” I said and moved to the girl while Siwon’s hair is being done.

“I’ve finally got to meet Vy unnie,” I heard the girl said. I smiled.

“Am I that famous?” I laughed.

“Among ELFs, unnie is quite famous.” She said.

“Jeongmal?” I chuckled and gently combed her hair.

“Is unnie dating one of the boys?” she asked curiously.

“I’ve never thought about it. Should I?” She glanced at me and I smiled. “Done,”

“Palli! It’s getting dark!” True, it’s around 5pm or something. And we haven’t finish with outdoor scenes yet. After the girl did her scene with Siwon, Siwon did his lip sync scene. It’s already 6.30 and the sky has gotten red. We quickly wrapped it and moved to the next scene. It only took a while with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. After finishing it with Kyuhyun lip sync, we left to Ryeowook.

“Noona,” I turned around to see Siwon there.

“You must be hungry, should we eat at the café?” he asked.

“Sure,” I smiled.

“Is it alright for you to leave?” he asked concerned.

I nodded, “After this is Yesung oppa, so we have plenty of time.”

“Unnie, where are you going?” Hye Li asked suddenly appearing in front of us.

“We are going to have a quick dinner, do you want to come together?” I asked.

“Um, can I?” he glanced at Siwon and I.

“Sure, we’re not going on date.” Siwon answered and smiled causing Hye Li to blush.

“What’s Ryeowook scene?” Hye Li asked in the middle of eating.

“He’s washing the girl’s car.” I answered. “…thinking about it, I need to wash my car too.”

“Should I wash it for you?” Siwon asked. I somehow blushed at his statement.

“How about washing it together?” I asked. He smiled in agreement.

“Um, are you two dating?” Hye Li asked frankly. Siwon choked on his food and I patted his back while Hye Li gave him water.

“Gwenchana?” I asked worriedly massaging his back.

“Oh, please don’t get that idea.” Siwon said to Hye Li and she smiled apologetically.

“We need to go,” Hye Li said.

“Right, I’ll see you later, get home safely!” I said and gave him a quick wave before left the café and went to the hall. Yesung’s scene need to be redone and we moved to Eunhyuk’s. The staffs has a 30 minutes break to eat before continue filming again while Eunhyuk was practicing his dance move. I took a video of him dancing but only his lower body’s part was shown. After the staffs cleaned up, they started to film his scene. I tweeted the video,

It’s Eunhyuk, and after redoing Yesung’s scene we can go home!

“You’ve work hard! You’ve work hard!” Eunhyuk said and bowed to the staffs. I rushed to him and gave him a water bottle and wiped his sweats.

At 12.30 am we went back home and I reached my apartment with Hye Li to sleep for a while.

“I’m home!” I said and switched on the lights. “Go wash yourself first.” I said to Hye Li.

“Yah, you’re not sleeping yet?” I asked Jennifer. “You have school tomorrow.” I frowned disapprovingly at her.

“I was just thirsty and I’m here to get some water!” she argued and whined.

“Ara, ara, unnie is tired and unnie needs to go out again at 3am.” I said and went into my room.

“Unnie someone left you a chocolate and a rose.” She said.

“Bwo? Where is it?” I asked.

“It’s in the fridge,”

“I’ll see it once I returned home again.” I said.

“Oh, unnie! The rose was left in front of the door before I went to school and then when I reached home there’s a chocolate in front of the door.” She told me in detail.

“Okay, okay…” I muttered. I’m too sleepy to think about all of this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's a chocolate and a rose, who's the sender? Heechul should have confess on this chapter but he still needs to gather his courage...>//<

The story is ending soon and I'm writing another stories and who should be Heechul's love rival in the next story?

Should it be Lee Sungmin or Choi Siwon?

I want someone who is romantic and caring and gentleman and both of them are qualify for the roles...so can you readers and silence readers comment or PM me who'd you want for the story?

Lee Sungmin or Choi Siwon. And I have DBSK Choikang/Max Changmin in my mind too...

Please comment and suggest!