That Punch

Cold Hearted Man

 

Soo Man rubbed his temple and let out a loud sigh. His dear niece has called him just now, asking him to remove Violet Lau from Super Junior’s makeup artist. When he asked why, she said she’ll tell him later. He sighed. He has always like Violet’s work, she’s creative and hardworking and knows how to separate personal and work. He let out another sigh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

We had returned from Qingdao for SS3 and everyone is tired. The next day, Donghae texted me and asked me to treat him a dinner.

“Where are you going?” Jennifer asked.

“I’m going out with my friend, don’t sleep too late.” I said and she just nodded. 

“BANG!” I jumped and smacked Donghae’s head as he laughed out loud. He was wearing simple jeans and black tee with a cap and sunglasses.

“Where are we going, noona?” he sang as he hopped onto my car.

“How long since you eat samgyeopsal?” I asked.

“We’re just eating samgyeopsal tonight?” he asked.

“Should we just eat ramen instead?” I asked.

“Arasso…” he said and I laughed. The meat grilling was quiet. Until Donghae mentioned about what I didn’t want to hear though we really have to get this thing straight.

“Does Heechul hyung know about what happened that night?” he asked carefully.

“No, I don’t have guts to tell him,” I muttered picking up a meat.

“He should know…I feel guilty every time I saw him.” He said and wrapped the meat with the lettuce before eating it.

“You’re not the only one,” I said with a bitter laugh and copied his movement.

“Is Heechul hyung treating you right?” he asked suddenly.

“Why?”

“You know that he has bad histories with women,” he said, “He just didn’t know how to express himself, just know that he…um, well, loves you.” Donghae said and cleared his throat.

“I know…” I replied. “Are you…okay?” I asked carefully, hoping that I won't make this situation awkward.

“Me? I have accepted the fact that you won’t love me.” he said and gave me a small smile.

“That’s where you are wrong. I will always love you, but not as a man. You have your own special spot in my heart too, Hae yah,” I smiled.

“It’s nice to know that.” Donghae said and smile goofily.

After a while, he suddenly snapped his finger.

“Ah, noona, you better be careful with Yoojin ssi.”

“Yoojin? Lee Yoojin?” I asked. He nodded.

“I think she’ll do something bad to you two. I don’t know what is she planning, but you better be careful with her.”

“Thank you,” I said.

 

Heechul

My Violet said she wanted to have a dinner with a friend so I decided to meet my Chocoball. It was nice and great that we could hang out together. Unfortunately Hong Ki and Jong Hyun have to go back so we decided to cut it short. I reached the dorm and went to the kitchen.

“Where are the others?” I asked Leeteuk nonchalantly as I plopped next to him on the couch.

“KRY are at building, Sungmin is in his room, Donghae is out for a dinner and-”

“Donghae is out for a dinner?” I cut him.

“Yeah, why?”

“How long since he has gone?”

“Two hours ago? He should be back by now.” I didn’t say anything and just grabbed my car keys and headed down to the basement when I saw her parking her pink Ferrari.

 

Violet

“You don’t have to say anything, I’ll tell him somehow.” I said to Donghae.

“He’ll know it sooner or later, and if you guys fight, tell me. Fishy to the rescue~” he said and I laughed.

“I have to go back to get your clothes at the boutique,” I said.

“Arasso, be careful noona.” He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and then only I felt the piercing stare of him. Heechul was marching toward us and before I can move he tore Donghae’s body from me and punched him in the jaw. It was shocking. I had my hands on my mouth with my eyes widened. Heechul pulled Donghae up again before giving him another punch.

‘Stop!’ I shouted but I realized I was only shouting in my mind.

“Chul,” I called him but he ignored me and walked toward Donghae.

“Ya-ouch!” my cheek stung as I stumbled a few steps back. It stung. I realized what I just did. I realized what he just did. I look up at Heechul seeing his eyes widened as my hand touched my cheek.

“Are you okay? I’m so-so-, I’m so sorry, Vy.” Heechul said as he ran to me.

“Let’s get inside first.” He said and led me into the elevator and to my room.

“Where’s the first aid kit?” he asked softly. I shook my head and headed to the bathroom to retrieve the box and brought it back to the living room.

“I’m so sorry,” he said again.

“Don’t.” I said placing my hand on his lips. “Don’t.” I repeated. He looked feared but he treated the bruise at my cheek carefully.

“I never hit a woman.” Heechul suddenly said.

“I know.” I said and looked at him. “But I deserved that.” I said barely a whisper.

“What?”

“No, I deserved that, I did-did some-something terrible-I-I-I’m sorry, Chul ah,” I managed. He was about to say something but I kissed him lightly. “You should apologized to Donghae too, it was just a hug to ask me to be careful.” I said nuzzling my nose at his neck.

“I get too caught up, I think.” He said amused.

“So my Chul knows how to be jealous.” I teased.

“Just for you,” he said and kissed my cheek.

“Hmmm,” I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. The burden and guilt from that night have been lifted. I rested my head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m really sorry for not updating. I want this to be one of the best chapters but I messed up. I’m really sorry for disappointing you guys and please don’t comment saying “it’s fine, it’s okay” unless you really mean it =/

Life has been terrible to me, too many emotions for me to handle, you know that feeling when you feel like everything is happening too fast and you can't grasp the situation? Too many things happening that you don't know what to feel. It makes you feel like an outsider in this world-okay, what am I blabbering about? =3