We Were in Love

Cold Hearted Man

 

June 2011- Seoul, South Korea

 

It has been almost a year, since Violet left Heechul. Heechul was back after two months of hiatus and has continued his schedules successfully. When asked questions about him dating Violet, he dodged them skillfully. Whenever the dating topic was brought up, he acted like it has nothing to do with him. During the first two months, he had posted on his Twitter and Cyworld about her, though he deleted it right after. His fans did feel guilty…but it was too late.

He would say he was doing well, and he wondered about her. ‘Is she doing well?’, ‘Is she missing me?’ and etc. He didn’t know whether to love her or to hate her. He still loves her, he is sure of that, but he can’t help to hate her for leaving him like that, without asking his opinion and thoughts.

He can ask Henry where she was, and how was she doing, but he never asked. The other Super Junior members were careful not to talk about Violet, or any topics that will relate to her.

Super Junior has almost reached their dorm and everyone was tired due to the long journey of flight. They had returned from SMTOWN in Paris and they sure had a great time there.

“Can you drop me here?” Heechul suddenly said.

“If the fans saw you-” The manager said but was cut by Heechul.

“Can you?” He asked firmly. The manager sighed and stopped the car.

“Do you want me to go with you, hyung?” Donghae asked.

“It’s alright,” he said and slid the door closed. He casually walked to the store near their dorm, the first place where he officially met her. He met her during Henry’s birthday party but that time, he never noticed her. Maybe, it wasn’t the right time. If they had met before, things will be different but who knows…it might be more complicated than now.

He sat on the bench where she had approached him and played the scene in his mind. Her sweet and honey-like voice, her violet lens eyes, her pink and full lips, her long and silky hair, her smooth complexion…

He sighed.

He got up from the bench and went back to the dorm. Sadly, there weren’t many places that held sweet memories of them. They never went for a proper date, the only one that can be called as a date was when he took her out to a drive-thru. He just laughed, laughed at his foolishness. He should’ve use the time when he still had her wisely. Maybe he thought that she would never left him…

He stopped walking and his eyes widened as he saw the familiar pink Ferrari drove into the basement of their apartment. He ran to the basement following the car, feeling his heart thumped too fast, that he started to feel lightheaded.

It couldn’t be her.

She has left.

He ran to the Ferrari and saw the familiar figure getting out from the car. He recognized her long and silky brown hair and she turned around.

It couldn’t be her…

No, it couldn’t be…

Could it?

His heard sank when he saw the face of the girl. It was Jennifer, her younger sister. The girl had a surprised expression on her face and gave him a smile. Heechul approached her and gave her a small smile.

“How have you been, Heechul…oppa?” she asked, hesitated to call him oppa or not.

“I’m fine. You?” he asked.

“I’m good, I’ve something for you oppa,” she said and reached into her backpack and took out an envelope.

“I wanted to give this to you earlier…but I didn’t see you around.” Jennifer said.

“Yeah, I was…sick.” He said. Jenn didn’t know how to react but decided to give him a small yet guilty smile.

“Well, I hope this can be the medicine and not the poison.” She smiled and handed him the envelope.

“I know your birthday is a month later but consider that as an early birthday present.” She continued and waved him goodbye.

“Whatever, thank you for the gift!” he shouted and opened the envelope. His face was unreadable as he pulled out what inside the envelope.

Inside, there were printed photos of him and Violet. There were stolen shots from Jennifer. It actually hurt him a little seeing how happy they were. But at least, he got to see her and not only imagining her in his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, Super Junior’s dorm

 

The boys were enjoying their free time by watching the TV and sleeping in the living room without bothering to unpack. Henry received a phone call from Violet and he glanced at his hyungs to see if they noticed it. He got up and went to the kitchen to pick up the call.

 “Yo,” Henry said.

“____. _______.”

What?” He said loudly.

“_____, ________.”

Are you serious?” He lowered his tone.

“______________,”

What happened to Donghae?” He asked.

“____. _____________?”

Everything is fine,” He said.

“_________________?”

Heechul hyung is doing fine, don’t worry.” He smiled. He was just waiting for his dear sister to ask about him. Yeah, he has approved them long ago.

“_____________.”

Yeah, I really need to go back because I feel like telling everyone.” He said.

“____, ________________!”

I said I was feeling, not intending to tell everyone.” He rolled his eyes at his sister.

“__________!”

I still want Donghae.” He whined.

“___________! ____________, _____!”

I know, I know, stop nagging me.” He said, seriously, he was just joking.

“_______,”

Does Jenn know about this?” He asked, excited to tell his sister about it.

“___.”

You told her and not me? Don’t you love me?” He pouted earning laughter from his sister.

“_____. _______, ___.”

Yeah, yeah, bye, Violet. I still prefer Donghae anyway.” He said for the last time and laughed. He hung up and turned around only to face with Donghae.

“What do you mean by you still prefer me?” He asked suspiciously.

“What do you mean?” Henry asked, starting to panic. He couldn’t have understood what he was saying…right?

“Prefer means you like me better right? My English is not that bad okay,” Donghae said, defending him and his English.

“Besides, I heard my name a few times.” Donghae continued. Henry took one look at his hyung and sighed. He better told him the truth before Donghae hyung assumed and told everyone that he likes guys.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! Sorry for not updating! I got 4 days of holidays and today is the last day! I was just catching up with my dramas =)

My homework is not done yet >//<

Comment! What do you think of this chapter? =3 And what are they talking about? Kekeke^^