I'll Prove It to You

Cold Hearted Man

 

Donghae stared blankly at the TV screen. The scene replayed again and again in his head. They were kissing, passionately and intensely. He felt Vy noona’s grips on his shoulder getting tighter and tighter, pulling him closer to her. Then, she suddenly let go and started sobbing.

He can’t say anything that time, she was crying with her hands on the floor supporting her from collapsing. She jerked away from his touch and that was when he decided to leave her alone.

It has been 2 hours he sat on the couch staring at the black screen. He has been thinking, should he let her go? Obviously, she loves Heechul hyung with her life. Donghae shook his head and got up from the couch. He took his phone and wallet and went to the lobby to catch a cab.

He returned to hotel with Vy noona’s car and he entered the room again. He didn’t hear her sobbing and thinking that she might be asleep, he left a note saying her car was in parking lot. He then went back to his dorm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Violet’s POV

I woke up with massive headache and groaned as I rolled over the bed. I blinked away the sleepiness and headed over the bathroom. I washed my face and I let out a shriek as I saw my reflection. My eyes were all puffy and I don’t think makeup can cover it. Of course, I sobbed for the entire night until I felt asleep.

“Aish, jinjja.” I muttered and went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. I saw the note with Donghae’s handwriting on it.

Morning, noona…

Your car is in the parking lot.

-Donghae

I sighed. I barely remembered what happened last night, but I remembered kissing him. I felt bad for using him even just for a moment. I sighed again and sipped my coffee. I my phone to see 72 miss calls and 45 texts.

59 miss calls from Heechul, 3 from Leeteuk, 3 from Siwon, 2 from Sungmin, 2 from Kyuhyun and 3 from Jennifer. I ignored Heechul’s texts and opened text from Leeteuk.

From: Teukie oppa

Yah, Heechul told us what happened. It’s just a misunderstanding, so come home quickly.

From: Kyu

Noona, where are you? Heechul hyung is so worried of you. Come home safely.

From: Siwon

Noona, come home safely. I’m praying for your safety. It’s just a misunderstanding. =(

and...

From: Chul oppa <3

Don’t you know how to come back home? Where are you? Who are you with? You know me right? You know that I won’t kiss a random girl. Come home quickly, I’m waiting.

 

I rolled my eyes. Now that my mind is clear, of course Heechul won’t just kiss a random girl…I don’t know about random guy. Besides, I won’t be able to stay angry at him for a long time. I’ve fallen for him too hard. I texted my boss saying I’ll only work half day today since I want to rest for a while.

 

To: Chul oppa <3

I’ll come by SM building after lunch. Don’t wait for me and go for your practice.

 

I texted Chul too since he might be waiting for me and missed his practice. After finishing my coffee, I grabbed my handbag and left the hotel.

I cooked lunch after showered and then headed to SM building. Instead of covering my puffy eyes with makeup, I just put on sunglasses.

“Oh, unnie!” Hye Li greeted me.

“Wae?” I asked and gave her a small smile.

“Aniyo, we have to plan for Super Junior’s outfits for Super Show. Should we visit them practicing?”

“Sure,” I answered. I grabbed my notepad and we headed for the boys’ practice room.

“The opening will be Sorry Sorry and they will sing 4 songs before the introduction.” Hye Li told me.

“They’ll wear white but we have to prepare for spare clothes too. Ask for 17 items each.” I said and Hye Li jot down on her notepad.

“Sungmin’s-” Hye Li was cut by Heechul.

“Violet ah!” he called me and walked toward me. I saw there were dark circles under his eyes.

“You go first.” I said to Hye Li and she nodded.

“Where did you go last night?” he asked as he reached for my hand.

“Did you go to my house?” I asked.

“I waited for you until morning, you know how much I hate waiting right?” he said.

“And you know how much I hate you kissing someone else right?” I said.

“I told you she kissed me first.” He said and I raised my eyebrow, crossing my arms.

“Hyung, Violet ah, are you having love quarrel right now?” Sungmin oppa asked with aegyo as he skipped to us.

“What is it about?” Sungmin oppa asked cutely.

“Nothing.” Heechul oppa answered.

“Then if she kissed you first you can’t push her?” I snapped. Heechul oppa gave me a I’ll-prove-it-to-you look and he did something making me scream in horror. Heechul oppa grabbed Sungmin’s shoulders and pulled him into a forceful kiss. Sungmin’s eyes widened in shock even after Heechul oppa pushed him away.

“See? He didn’t react because he was shocked.” Heechul oppa said, satisfied.

“Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungmin oppa screeched and touched his lips. “Why are you doing this to me again?” he asked almost in tears and stomped away.

“Like Sungmin, I was also shocked that I can’t do anything.” Heechul oppa concluded.

“Still, you don’t have to prove it to me like that!” I said and hit his arm, laughing slightly.

“Actions speak louder than words.” He shrugged and smirked. He took my chin and leaned closer to kiss me when I pushed him.

“If you want to kiss me, at least wash your lips first.” I said and stuck my tongue at him.

“You’re not angry anymore?” he asked.

“Should I?” I asked playfully and kissed his cheek.

“Heechul oppa!” An annoying voice from an annoying girl named Lee Yoojin reached my ears.

“There, your fan is waiting.” I said bitterly.

“Forget about her.” Heechul said and took my hand in his and we walked away from Yoojin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry for not updating sooner, I’m stuck because I don’t know what to do. There are too many options. I hope this is okay. I’ll update the next chapter soon! ^^ Thank you for not unsubscribing =)